• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Global FAS Login.

*This has nothing to do with the roleplay, but I just wanted to say I think the title looks really pretty okay bai*

It is still accepting characters. yes. If you look. It hasn't come close to beginning, and I was just about to go through the round of accepting characters that have been submitted so far.

If it makes you excited, then I've archived what I was going for! I'm glad you guys found it engaging, and I'm looking forward to writing a lot more like that by the time the RP rolls around.

It's a fun thing I like to do. Writing Acceptance stuff like that, takes awhile. But it really gets people pumped!

[QUOTE="Genieva Von Bubbles]ahahaha my recent forums keep turning into links I'm going to cry

[/QUOTE]
There, there.

love the avatar picture you picked lel.

Intresting....

Expect judgment/acceptance/or something when one more person posts a character. And I do another round of accepting.

Although. Don't worry. For the most part. They look sound and should be accepted.

As evidenced by my prior posts. You are in no ways late to join if you wish. And I'm still looking for two people to join.

Veren said:
As evidenced by my prior posts. You are in no ways late to join if you wish. And I'm still looking for two people to join.
gotchaaa :D making a character at this moment

Alright! I'm gonna wait on that guy who said he was gonna make a character to send out the next batch of 'analysis' reports.

Alright! So, everyone who's been accepted. I think has also posted here, which means I can use this to put out an update.

The Roleplay will start soon, as we have 6-7 characters I believe. Although I'm gonna need one more thing before I'm able to start this off, and it's a bit big.

One, I'm going to put a tiny bit of lore in a lore tab I requested, that will shed a little light on it. Second. I'm going to take some time to PM you guys and work out your characters...Connection to that part of lore, it doesn't have to be big, and a little bit of it was hinted at in the acceptance message.

(Although. Honestly, Kind of regretting not trying to snag one of those fancy Hosted Projects for this Roleplay, would have been nice having a separate post for different sites, because of the nature of the roleplay, might have been way better, and all that. But a little late now...uh. I think. Maybe, I don't know...Might think about it...)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back