• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Glitch and Help

When I go to the homepage (RpN) I can't post a status update, I can't even select the box to type, it just highlights the words "What's on your mind?". The only way I can post a status update is by going to my profile page and making it from there. 

Could someone please guide me on how to see my warnings? I can't seem to find them for some reason?

^^^ I'm having this same problem. On mobile I can't even highlight the words. And last night, my profile wouldn't load to post a status at all unless I clicked an individual status update. But even then I could only view that status.

we will try to fix it, thanks :)

we actually disabled users being able to see the warnings on their profile since there have been multiple incidences where people think everyone can see them. this might change, though i'm not entirely sure.

30 minutes ago, Sunkissed said:

we actually disabled users being able to see the warnings on their profile since there have been multiple incidences where people think everyone can see them. this might change, though i'm not entirely sure.

Are you suggesting that this change is causing the status update bar on the homepage to act up?  I'm also having the same issue with my Mac on Google Chrome.

Ah, sorry @Sunkissed. I wasn't getting notified for some reason (I think notify me of replies was on). 

The bugs aren't even bad, I just feel like pointing it out since some people can be dramatic. 

The not letting post status thing unless you go to your actual profile is also happening on an HP laptop on Google Chrome. Nothing serious, just thought that I would chime in. 

update: it took me all day to be able to get onto my profile, but via my profile i can post statuses. nbd, just an update on what's going on for me!

We'll look into it.  Same thing happens to me on desktop and on tablet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back