• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Glenbrook High Paranormal Club || OOC

Anime or Life?

• Anime

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Life

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hi everyone! Getting the character sheet made right now, will be up for you guys to start getting creative soon :D

Oh yea, would you guys prefer to use anime, life or written references for your characters apperance?

Anime works better for me. I'm no good with finding good irl faceclaims. 

I went ahead and added a poll

I like to use anime for more fantasy like elements and real life for more modern elements personally

If people really want irl I'll do my best to find one. Or I'll just make a written description. 

Seems I'm a little late to the party. What up, homies? :P

I've submitted my preference for the face claim poll. I like to use images when I find a particularly fitting face claim, but if given the option to only write out a description, I might opt for that. Gives me the most creative freedom, you know? But if a picture is required, I'll hunt one down! 

And while everyone works on their character I'd love to start discussing ideas for our first case

I was thinking a good old fashioned ghost hunt to get their feet wet

How fantastical is this going to be? Is it gonna be like our characters running around just listening for ghost voices, or are we going to have like intense tangible ghost, and paranormal entity encounters? 

@Doc I think it would be reasonable for their very first case to be just running around listening for ghost voices but as they get more experienced and people begin actually seeking them out for help they would encounter some pretty heavy stuff 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back