• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Glade Of Nightmares (Closed; Partner Found)

(Ahh sorry school and such is getting me all forgetful and busy you know)

Emerald almost fell in from the shock of the splash suddenly in front of her. She was sitting on her heels, and waddled back awkwardly, just for extra measure. "There's no way you're going to pull me in there." She responded in an almost challenging way, jumping back onto her face and, unfortunately, ruining the moment by tripping and landing ungracefully on the ground. Too close to the bank for comfort, on her part.

Tim grabbed at Em's leg when she fell "come on come into the water it feels really nice" "besides you really do stink and your dirty you need to wash yourself" Tim said with a slight grin "because apparantly you had to go on a goose chase with the thing you found and get even dirtier So come on in" as tim said this he dove underwater and swam over to the waterfall

Emerald struggled feebly before being pulled into the water, landing with a splash. She let out a tiny gasp and started swimming after Tim. "Come on, you can't just pull me in here like that!" She tried to catch up, despite being much shorter and therefor a slower swimmer. "You can't get away with this!" She kicked at the water furiously and eventually caught up, tackling him from behind.

"Oh im sorry have you forgotten how long I can hold my breath for Em?" When Tim said this he dove underwater and swam behind Em staying at the bottom of the small pool of water and then started slowly swimming up and grabbed Em's legs pulling her underwater as he surfaced he said "Oh you are oh so wrong i think i can get away with this Em."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back