What's new
  • When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Request Give this hacker something to draw!!

Virus

Life is a glitch, and we are bugs in the system
I have a lot of drawings to catch up on on my iPad fucked up tablet, screen doesn't respond as much..., but... I would like to have some requests for drawings as I'm getting the drawing fever again. Any fandoms are accepted, oc drawings you have to give a detailed description of their looks.

Your picture will be posted in my art thread with your name on it

Kazami42

Budget Morpheus, soldier #1,128,300 reporting in.
I feel awkward about the whole no paying thing, but if it alleviates your boredom, then go for it. Might be amusing to see. I want to do my own OC, so that ain't it. How about an amusing mish mash that might set off hardcore fans:

Evil Spock, with that Nier Automata blindfold hanging off the side of his head covering the right eye, [kind of like mirrored Kakashi from Naruto but with a visor that looks like a large blindfold.] and a wizard staff. Bonus points if he's wearing some sort of tech priest robes or the most absurd yet still practical uniform in the world.

I'm sure that could be a laugh and a half in more ways than one.

Virus

I feel awkward about the whole no paying thing, but if it alleviates your boredom, then go for it. Might be amusing to see. I want to do my own OC, so that ain't it. How about an amusing mish mash that might set off hardcore fans:

Evil Spock, with that Nier Automata blindfold hanging off the side of his head covering the right eye, [kind of like mirrored Kakashi from Naruto but with a visor that looks like a large blindfold.] and a wizard staff. Bonus points if he's wearing some sort of tech priest robes or the most absurd yet still practical uniform in the world.

I'm sure that could be a laugh and a half in more ways than one.
I haven't heard of that fandom yet, but ill try my best :)

Kazami42

Budget Morpheus, soldier #1,128,300 reporting in.
I haven't heard of that fandom yet, but ill try my best :)
They're alright - hysterically over the top. NA is a bit more philosophical. It's one of the few that fucked me up, so yeah I'd recommend that and all it's associated with.

Zweit

Arting Starvist
I'm with Kazami in that I feel a typa way making requests without offering something in return. Would ya be interested in an Art Trade? Request in exchange for a request? I could use some warm-up inspo myself ;D

Virus

I'm with Kazami in that I feel a typa way making requests without offering something in return. Would ya be interested in an Art Trade? Request in exchange for a request? I could use some warm-up inspo myself ;D
Sorry, it's just I can't have the money at the moment cause I'm still not used to commissions.
But, I do like the request part. ;)

Folly-Derrezzed

I miss the comfort of my mother.
Hiya um...i would like to see how Tin-Tin would look drawn by ya. If thats alright.

Edit: i would like to add that Tin-Tin is my robo man

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)