• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Request Give me your OC's![Closed]

I'll give this a try. This OC is actually an alter ego for another character. His name under this disguise is Marcus Blitson. I suggest to draw him a 1920's outfit.
Marcus.png
This is why I suggest a little about the character otherwise my gay ass is gonna default to "sexy". Especially if it's a bespectacled looking nerd.

Hello, hello! Leaving this one here:
Info included in link, but to sum it up, she's a troublemaker and her appearance is rather tomboyish. Ty for considering :D

View attachment 1163851
This is why I suggest a little about the character otherwise my gay ass is gonna default to "sexy". Especially if it's a bespectacled looking nerd.
Looks good! Good job!

I do have two OCs from a Demon Slayer fanfic I'm writing on AO3( The OC I had you draw is from that fanfic too )I could have you draw them. I haven't made visual ref sketch. Can a written description do,or if you do need visual refs,I can do them ASAP.

Another concept I could suggest for a design is not an OC but a concept for a 20 year old Zenitsu Agatsuma(Demon Slayer canon) from my Demon Slayer fanfic which takes place in a AU future of that universe.

Attachments

• 20230627_200635.jpg
    20230627_200635.jpg
    494.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 20230627_200630.jpg
    20230627_200630.jpg
    438.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Alright! Then I’ll give you my second one now:

He’s actually a beastkin/beastfolk, like a bipedal cheetah. Not sure if you can draw beastfolk so if not I don’t mind if you make a human version of him instead.

Image Reference (This was art generated by a someone for me, I don’t have any own sketches of him yet):

Name: Leander Lux

A ranger wielding a bow and arrows.

He grew up as an orphan resulting in his low self esteem, however his personality is pretty much what you would call "hippie" he’s laidback and relaxed on the outside, but at times it’s the opposite on the inside, where he worries too much over stuff. Most importantly he believes in everything good and he is pretty much a black and white thinker, believing everything is either bad or good and he’s naive enough to think that all bad must be removed, even though the truth is that he can never remove all the evil from the world.
Leander.png
I haven't drawn a full anthro in a hot minute! You guys are giving me a lot of new things to try hahaha!

I'm closing requests for the moment! But I'll still do the ones that have been requested thus far for warm up sketches for the next week or so!

I'll reopen once I finish Senua's Sacrifice 2 and the new Paper Mario Remake hek. <3

Last edited:
Allow me to offer up my characters:

View attachment 1163801
This is Uro (gorgeous art by @AtomBombBaby), exiled prince of a ruined kingdom in a now post-apocalyptic setting. Terrible monsters roam the dead earth, he's been cursed into a quasi-demon, and even though he's the last of his line now, there's no kingdom left to speak of. Thieves and marauders and holy knights who serve no lord rule his wasted planet. Uro was sweet and sly in his youth; I daresay he's just tired now. I encourage you to take liberties with any portion of his design, if you wish, especially his outfit.

If you're looking for more of a challenge, I don't have any art yet for Uro's counterpart, Aeshi, but I do have two very conflicting AI inspirations (courtesy of Pinterest).

View attachment 1163811
View attachment 1163810

The idea is a cursed yet holy entity (depending on how you define any of those terms) tasked by some deity (who either doesn't exist, has forsaken the planet, or is dead) to restore balance to the world. Aeshi's got no idea how to do any of that, but they're ludicrously powerful and they've decided to start by cutting down anyone in their path and starting the world anew.

Aeshi's startlingly vicious, naïve, yet often kind — because they are supposed to be a force of good, even if they're a bit misguided on how to get there.

If you go for this, I truly applaud — even a sketch I can't imagine merging those two designs, and of course, the liberties are yours to take.
uro.png

I was a little occupied with an art trade for the past couple days! I kinda wanted to try your other idea but I didn't have the spoons to tackle such a difficult concept without taking hours wlkehralsher. So I just did Uro here <3

View attachment 1164443

I was a little occupied with an art trade for the past couple days! I kinda wanted to try your other idea but I didn't have the spoons to tackle such a difficult concept without taking hours wlkehralsher. So I just did Uro here <3
Ha, you made him look pretty! I love the crown and the fur mane and the little ribbons; it fits him.

Tysm, your art's beautiful! 💜

View attachment 1163836
Created through Picrew ! This fella has been dubbed Inky. While potentially off putting, he’s been born to a forest as its keeper and as a guide. Mostly for the young humans who tend to get lost within it while playing, but any one in need of guidance through the woods is eventually sought out by Inky.
I’d describe his personality as curious, as he’s a fairly young creation. Kind, though perhaps has odd ways of showing it. Not exactly stoic, but not a talker.
forestspirit.png
Ha, you made him look pretty! I love the crown and the fur mane and the little ribbons; it fits him.

Tysm, your art's beautiful! 💜

I'm glad you liked it! I went for something regal since he's supposed to be royalty so I hoped that would be the case! Thank you! 😊

Hello, hello! Leaving this one here:
Info included in link, but to sum it up, she's a troublemaker and her appearance is rather tomboyish. Ty for considering :D
Ahhh sorry that took a bit to get to yours! I was having a few stinky days where everything I drew came out garbage and I've redone this like three times. 🔪
Ivet.png

UTTERLY IN LOVE WITH THIS THANK YOU SO MUCH
I'm so happy you love it so much! :D

And thank you to the folks who showed interest thus far! Still gonna remain closed for a bit longer but gonna share some art I did for myself cause I'm trash~
TangoLQ.png

Ahhh sorry that took a bit to get to yours! I was having a few stinky days where everything I drew came out garbage and I've redone this like three times. 🔪
View attachment 1165596

I'm so happy you love it so much! :D

And thank you to the folks who showed interest thus far! Still gonna remain closed for a bit longer but gonna share some art I did for myself cause I'm trash~
Absolutely no worries! I totally get how that is- I have off-days too, when I have to redo a drawing several timed and hands still end up backwards- “it is what it is” lol. Hopefully you feel better now tho!

That aside, I really like how this turned out! Ivet looks super chill, and the “kinda-tied” tie is totally on point for her! Love the vibe & thank you for drawing her!

Also, the piece you did for yourself looks really cool too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back