• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Give it a chance...

iglobbedup

I can't
One character is a vampire while the other is a newly recruited mage that specializes in hunting and killing vampires. I bet you can see where this is going. The recruit isn't very good at his/her job and immediately crosses paths with the vampire. The vampire flirts with the mage and convinces him/her to go on a nightly stroll. The vampire attempts to bite the mage but is unsuccessful. This triggers the mage to fight the vampire. The vampire is wounded and is on his knees. He's begging for the mercy of death. The mage chooses to either kill or spare the vampire. This choice determines the rest of the story.

• It is preferable that both characters be he opposite gender.
  • If the mage chooses to kill the vampire, he/she can either take death or find a way to escape.
  • If the vampire is spared he/she can turn on the mage or flee.
  • Feel free to add any plot points to the story.
  • Don't god-mod.
  • Vampire has strengths and weaknesses listed below.

Weaknesses

Can't go out in daylight

No self-control when he really needs to feed

Strengths

Super fast

Very Charming

Can see very well in the dark

• Mage also has strengths and weaknesses.

Weaknesses

Has a limited source of magic energy

Horrible at detecting vampires

Frequently targeted by vampires that stand against the hunting of their species

Strengths

Can cast very powerful spells to incapacitate and kill enemies

Can go out in the daylight or in the dead of night

I bet your wondering, "When will it end?!" It actually ends right here! Tell me what you think. Remember that you don't need to have perfect grammar. This is just for fun and go from a deep and serious RP to a light-hearted comedy. :)

[QUOTE="Cunning Commander]Yooooo! Another Shirou! Is this party all filled up? Or can I still join, I like the idea, I usually play as a guy though.

[/QUOTE]
Well then... xD

[QUOTE="Cunning Commander]Come on, don't make Shirou fight himself, he had to do that already.

[/QUOTE]
I'm actually considering taking down the RP thread I already set up to make a group RP thread.... Should I?

*tilts head* you could also have multiple version of 1x1s but i am up for a group rp. Just don't make is so big that replies gets out of hand...

[QUOTE="Cunning Commander]If you think that'd work, I think it could work in a group format, perhaps more than one pair of characters?

[/QUOTE]
Evergreen98 said:
*tilts head* you could also have multiple version of 1x1s but i am up for a group rp. Just don't make is so big that replies gets out of hand...
Now that I think about it... It might actually work! I'll get to it tomorrow at around 5pm if that's okay. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back