☰★ GIRL GANG GANG, IC

allure

angel eyes ♡
Byun Hasol

It was a peaceful Monday afternoon, and every student remaining at Gamjeong High was on their way to their club. The Drawing Club, the Fashion Club, the Frisbee Club, the Political Leaders Club – there were so many options, but they were all filled up by the time Hasol had remembered oh shit, the deadline is today. That was a little over two weeks ago. And here she was, lounging on the sofa in the Cooking Club room.

She was the first person there, and she already had her study materials spread out on the tiny coffee table in front of her. Her homeroom teacher had told her that the Cooking Club room was supposed to maximize an “aura of domesticity,” hence the comfortable part living room/part dining room/part kitchen vibe of the room. She thought it was kind of stupid (shouldn’t a Cooking Club room be designed to maximize cooking capabilities?), but she wasn’t going to complain. The club room offered the perfect space for her to study. That was what Hasol had done in the Reading Club last year, and that was what she was planning on doing all of this year as well. After all, she couldn’t afford cram school, and she had to stay afloat in class somehow. At least she had a friend in this club.

The sound of the door opening made her eyes dart up. Bing walked in, looking as perfect and put-together as ever. “Hey,” Hasol greeted, already back to scribbling down notes from her textbook.
MARCH 26
4:05 PM

TAGGED: BING

coded by allure

Last edited:
tw // bit of abuse
[class=x]
background:transparent;
padding: 3px;
Height: 240px;
Width: 240px;
transition-duration: 0.6s;
z-index:-1;
color:transparent;[/class][class name=x state=hover]
opacity:0.5;
color:white;
width:240px;
height:240px;
[/class][div class=x]
mood: upset, stressed
[/div]
"Who the hell was he?"

Bing turned around, coming face to face with her boyfriend, his face contorted in anger. Reflexively, she stepped back, shrinking against the wall. "My Physics partner. We have a project together, it's noting Wei." She tried to explain but he just moved closer, angry eyes fixed on the sketchbook in her hands. He tugged it from her and ripped open the cover, staring at the first drawing. "Why do you have a drawing of him then?" He growled, ripping the paper from the book and shoving it in her face, making her wince.

"He wanted me to draw a portrait for him." She explained, trying to grab the paper but he held it above his head, bringing his other hand up and grabbing her wrist. Bing whimpered but he only tightened his grip. He threw her drawing notebook on the floor, making Bing jump at the loud thud. "Are you getting paid for it?"

"Yeah. Twenty for the portrait, said he give an extra five if I painted it." She explained weakly, trying to tug her wrist away from him but he wouldn't let go. "Wei please, it hurts." She winced, but he just snorted, "All of that money is mine." He said, and she started to shake her head, "I need it to help pay for art classes," He gripped her jaw, bringing them face to face. "It's mine. I don't give a fuck about those art classes." He left after that with a quick, "Better get to drawing again." and stepping on her drawing book, making sure to kick it further away from her as he went.

Bing slid down the wall, her knees coming up to her chest and she just cried among the pieces of torn paper and the ache in her jaw and wrist. The angry red marks greeted her when she pulled up her sleeve and she winced, knowing she'd have to wear sleeves again tomorrow to hide the bruises that might form. Her jaw wasn't as bad, just red from the grip and she knew it would fade soon.

Her chest burned and she was dizzy, tears prickling at the back of her eyes as she slipped into a panic attack, one she usually had when something like this happened. It took awhile for her to calm down, and she was grateful clubs wouldn't be starting for another ten minutes since she didn't want to show up looking like a mess. After she calmed herself down, she headed to the bathroom. Her hands were still a bit shaky as she fixed her makeup, making sure she didn't look like she had cried. She couldn't look weak in front of these girls, she didn't really know any of them besides Haena, and the girl seemed to hate her guts so she especially didn't want her to see this.

Bing headed back into the art classroom, leaning down to pick up the torn up pieces of art on the floor. It would take awhile to replicate this, it had already taken her almost a day to make the drawing itself, and with the painting, it might take her another day or two due to her club activities. She picked up the pieces and threw them in the trash, grabbing her drawing book from where Wei had thrown it on the ground in his rage. She was grateful to see that none of her other drawings had been injured, she had a lot of unfinished art projects in there that she really didn't want to have to remake. Sliding the book into her bag, she straightened up and took a few deep breaths, giving herself a small pep talk (that really didn't work but she just wanted to try), and held her head high, leaving the art classroom and heading down the hall towards the cooking club.

Bing opened the door, glancing around until she noticed Hasol, dipping her head. "Hello." She greeted, shutting the door softly behind her. "Studying?" She questioned, sitting down on the chair opposite of Hasol, laying her bag on the ground in front of her. "I should probably get some in before the others get here." She grabbed her notebook from her bag and pulled it out. Most of her notes were in Hangul, but she had a few spelled out in Chinese if she didn't know how to write that word. Glancing at Hasol, she chewed on her lip for a second. "Uh, can you help me?" She asked, showing her the notebook. "How do I spell these?" She spoke the words, handing Hasol her pencil so she could show her the spelling. "My writing still isn't great after these few years," She rubbed the back of her neck, laughing awkwardly.

code by youngkyun

note: the picture scrolls

making her way to the clubroom, jang-mi waved goodbye to all the upperclassmen she passed. most of the first-years like her, had already went home for the day since they weren't forced to join a club like the older students. it was the same for her. she didn't have to join the cooking club, but she needed something to do in the afternoon to excuse her from coming home too early. now that ballet was no longer an option, jang-mi thought she might as well join a club at school. really, anything was better than to go home and catch her father sucking face with the goblin he calls his girlfriend.

suddenly a familiar pair of arms tackled her from behind, almost launching jang-mi into the ground face first. luckily for her, before she could fall, one of the arms caught her by the waist. "what the heck is wrong with you two? you guys almost killed me" she frowns, turning to face her two attackers as she smoothed out the wrinkles in her shirt.

"i saw you're sad 'i miss ballet' look after class so in our defense we just wanted to cheer you up" one of her best friends, sungjae, says raising his hands in front of him in defense.

"yeah i don't know if tackling me to the ground and breaking my ribs would exactly 'cheer me up'" jang-mi responds while rolling her eyes.

"okay we're sorry! it was a poor execution. that's why i say we should finally follow through with operation cockroaches and give that bitch the payback she deserves" minyoung spoke up to which jang-mi responded with a sigh and a shake of her head. usually, jang-mi was always up for revenge, but despite strongly believing yoona needed to be taught a lesson or two, she wasn't going to lay a hand on her. things would be completely different if yoona wasn't the love of her father's life.

"stop trying to bring up operation cockroaches in every conversation minnie. i already told you we're not going to do anything to her." jang-mi continued to walk down the empty hallway towards her clubroom and the other two followed.

"but why nooooot?! that bitch was the one who convinced your dad to make you stop ballet! she's the reason why you're dad's so distant with you!" minyoung screamed in frustration.

"i don't understand why she's even still around. you hate her. i'm sure you would have found a way to get rid of her. i mean you made my life a living hell when i started dating minyoung"

"i don't hate her" minyoung and sungjae squinted their eyes at jang-mi. "okay i hate her, and it's stupid but she's trying to do what's best for me. she wants to make sure i'm on top of my studies. besides, after what happened with my mom, dad deserves to be with someone that makes him happy. and i was only mean to you because no one is good enough for my minnie" jang-mi grins giving minyoung a bear hug and the two girls bursted into giggles, while all sungjae could do was just click his tongue in annoyance and roll his eyes. the rest of the walk to the clubroom was filled with meaningless and random conversations between the three. over the the 2-3 years she's known them, jang-mi has found that the group could talk about just anything. no topics were awkward with them and the two never judged jang-mi's 180 degree personality changes. she felt completely safe with them and was comfortable to be sassy and sarcastic as much as she wants, one of the many sides of herself she normally doesn't show to others.

"alright little jang-mi remember to play nice with the others" sungjae smiles, pinching jang-mi's cheek roughly. she just whined and slapped his arm to make the tall boy let go. he laughs while she pouts and rubs at her now red cheek.

"oh and come by my house after the club's done. my mom's making your favorite cheese tteokbokki" minyoung waves goodbye and jang-mi watches as the couple walks away. she smiles as she saw her two best friends already bickering about something trivial as they usually do. once the couple was out of sight, jang-mi took a deep breathe before opening the door to the clubroom. taking notice of the two elder girls sitting around the coffee table, she quickly bowed and smiled brightly at them. "hi hasol unnie, bing unnie." not wanting to disturb them any more than she should, jang-mi quickly placed her bag in the corner of the room and made her way to the kitchen. she grabs one of the many cookbooks on the side wall shelves, and starts to flip through the pages.

Byun Hasol

"Hi Bing," Hasol murmured in reply, still mostly focused on her schoolwork. "Yeah, studying as always." She was working on translating a passage to English when the other girl pushed a notebook into her space. Hasol was about to scowl at Bing for disturbing her, but then she realized that Bing had asked for help. It didn't matter that was she was asking for wasn't really hard, or that any native Korean had the skills to help her; what mattered was that she had asked Hasol at all. Hasol's classmates assumed that she studied all the time because she struggled with the material and needed all the practice she could get. She certainly wasn't about to correct them and tell them that the real reason was because she couldn't afford the time or money for the tutoring or extra schooling that they all had. At least no one ever asked to copy her homework. But there was something refreshing about being treated like a competent student.

"Sure thing!" Hasol smiled one of her rare big smiles, the kind that always left boys in the vicinity stumbling on their words, and took the pencil that Bing offered. She wrote out the words in question as neatly as she could and even spent a few minutes explaining the complex vowels that were tripping Bing up. As she handed back the notebook, she could hear people laughing and talking loudly outside the club room. A few moments later, Jang-mi walked in. Ah, of course. Jang-mi was really cute and already well-liked for a first year, it seemed. Must be nice to have so many friends. Hasol shook away the little sprout of envy, reminding herself that she didn't have time for any more friends than the very few she currently had. "Planning on cooking something?" she asked conversationally when she saw Jang-mi headed straight for the cookbooks.
MARCH 26
4:09 PM

TAGGED: BING
JANG-MI

coded by allure

CHA
HAENA

“i’m going to be late to my club meeting. what do you want haena?” he sounded tired. tired of her. and it hurt the deepest part of her that craved to be enough. haena scraped the bottom of her white tennis shoes against the floor as she pondered an answer to his question. did she know why she stopped her most recent ex as they crossed paths in the hallway? not really. maybe she wanted to see if he’d still acknowledge her and now that she had her answer she didn’t know what to say to him.

having waited long enough, he scoffed and began turning on his heels to walk away when she quickly reached out with her hand and gripped on to his sleeve. he stopped and she quickly spoke up. “i’m sorry.”

“what?” he said, seemingly unable to hear the soft timbre of her voice. or maybe he was really asking her why she was sorry.

“i’m sorry.” she repeated, this time louder. “i…” don’t want to be alone. i miss you. but each thought got caught in her throat before they could slip past her lips. she couldn’t say them for some reason. the thought of doing so stirred anxiety within her tummy and instead she hoped that he’d take the lead and apologize to her first and take her back so that they could be together again.

“look whatever it is i don’t want to hear it. save it for your next boyfriend that i’m sure you already have lined up.” he scowled, yanking his sleeve from her grasp and continuing on his way. and that was that. she was left alone in the middle of an empty school hallway as the boy she could have sworn was The One walked away from her. how did things end up like this, she wondered, feeling anguish crush her heart but she was determined not to fall apart again as she did last week.

“haena shouldn’t you be in your club meeting?” her homeroom teacher asked with a raised eyebrow as she walked by, startling haena who had been lost in a whirlwind of thoughts. she gave her teacher a sheepish look and scurried off. she'd honestly lost track of time. not that she was looking forward to going anyways. she was pretty sure a majority of the girls in the club hated her, so in all pettiness the feeling was mutual.

minutes later she slipped in to the club room, seeing that bing (ugh), hasol (double ugh) and jang-mi were already there. she took the time to eye the two former. bing hated her for some reason so haena kept a polite(ish) distance from her and hasol was an irrelevant airhead that she didn't like after she made a snide comment towards her when they first met so, no, she didn't care for her at all. she didn't know jang-mi well, but she seemed nice enough. “hello…” she greeted everyone just to be polite. after placing her bag down by the couch she joined jang-mi who was browsing the cookbooks.

haena's stomach began to grumble as she flipped through page after page of delicious dishes. she'd skipped lunch to avoid hearing the latest (false) rumors about her breakup, so maybe this club would be good for something. although the most delicious dishes unfortunately looked too complex for her tackle without some help. she gave a small pout and glanced over to jang-mi, wondering if the first year would be willing to help an unnie out. out of all of the members in this club she seemed the most competent.

interactions: bing, hasol, jang-mi​
code by girl blue

Jeon Chae Lin
7AtO9kAV1suQAY-Ph5V218IqxxijeNTSlh3fB9j6q1NfWfK3aSGbLnUCfJPB0QgFyksFOL2qNhGaGT-NvlSjk4f_10o8yxuu4mq_xeZ2A84YUCMcz9xA2tld_C0SVpraSeJNlU5d

Today was not Chae Lin's day, everything had gone wrong from the beginning to the end. She started the morning by spilling a steamy cup of coffee on her headphones, completely ruining them. A series of too many classes and a realization that she forgot her keys at home topped it all off. But she wasn't the type to complain. Someone had it worse than her, was what she would say.

By the time the bell rang for the last time for the day, she sighed heavily knowing that she wouldn't get to go home for at least an hour or two. Pissed at the fact that the clubs were mandatory, Chae Lin kicked the leg of the table and got out of her seat.

As she walked, Chae Lin passed a bunch of classmates, ones she never even bothered to speak to. But oh had she heard them speak about her. What hadn't they called her yet? The list would go on for ages.
All for reasons that made no sense. She studied hard, aced her tests and took no shit, that's it. And for that she was constantly called a bitch behind her back.
Even now as she casually walked through the hallway, she could feel people looking. Chae Lin shot them a glance, which made them look away pretending to receive a text message or something the like.

A few minutes later, maybe four, Chae Lin stood with a hand on the handle of a seemingly random door. She really didn't want to go inside. Not that she disliked the people, she just really wanted to go home and sleep. But without further thought, she headed inside. With a short "Hello" and a slight smile toward the others, she flung herself down on a chair by the table. A real heavy sigh was let out as she a little too hard put her head on the wooden table and closed her eyes for a millisecond.

tags: @ everyone

Last edited:

Yoon Yeoul

Mentions: Everyone

The bell rang, signalling the end of another, rather ordinary, school day. All the students in the room quickly packed their things, rushing off to club activities and the likes. Once class was over, it didn't mean that their responsibilities were over either. Soon the room was empty, the seemingly last student, yelling, "Wait up!", to their friends ahead. Yeoul snapped her head up from her desk, awoken by the sudden outburst. She yawned rather loudly, stretching in her seat after remaining in a head-down position for most of that class. Luckily for her, the teacher allowed the class to have a study day since there was supposed to be a test tomorrow. Sure, she could have studied, but Yeoul was simply exhausted from the rigorous practice of the day before. Coach had run all the girls ragged with a new conditioning routine, insisting that their old one wasn't on par with the other high schools. Yeoul had begged to differ, but she wasn't one to skip conditioning. Plus, she quite liked being on the coach's good side. Suddenly, Yeoul was struck by the unexpected silence of the classroom. "Wow, someone could have at least given me a courtesy tap on the shoulder," Yeoul sighed as she packed her notebook and textbook (not that she actually used them) into her backpack. She quickly walked out of the now empty classroom, shutting the door behind her.

"Ah, I should be going to meet the others, now..." Yeoul mumbled to herself. As much as she wanted to take over the gym for an hour or two before practice began, she couldn't do it anymore. How was she supposed to know you had to join at least two clubs before graduating? There she was rushing to find a club right before the deadline almost two weeks ago. She wanted to join the sports management club just like the year before, but of course, it filled up before she finally got around to applying. It didn't matter anyway, sports management only ever had guys. Plus, she really didn't feel like having several other boys lecture her on what's going on in the world of sports as if she didn't know anything. After all, she was just a girl, it wasn't as if she actually enjoyed watching and understanding sports. Why else would she join the club? Yeoul laughed to herself as she wandered down the halls stuck in thought, on her way to the club room.

Finally, Yeoul reached the very door of the Cooking Club. She checked her phone, out of habit, realizing she may or may not have wasted a whole ten minutes wandering the halls (on top of sleeping. "Ah, I'm probably the last one at this point, oops..." She thought, opening the door.

"Helloooo, lovely members of the Cooking Club! I may be fashionably late, but it is totally not because I was sleeping," Yeoul proclaimed (rather loudly at that), throwing her backpack to the side as she walked in. Ah, perhaps she shouldn't have come in so loudly. Bing and Hasol were in the corner, over a notebook...studying. Chaelin had her head down...resting. Jang-mi and Haena were by the shelf of cookbooks...reading. All girls were engaged in some kind of quiet activity. "Ah, sorry..." Yeoul quickly added, seeing as she was the only loud one. She quickly cleared her throat before making her way towards the couch, plopping herself down with a soft thump.

"So, what ar-what are we doing today? I mean, if anything," Yeoul began, trying to start some kind of conversation, despite coming in late. "Ah, I saw these cute little turtle cookies today," Yeoul began, pulling out her phone to find the screenshot she took. "They don't look that hard to make, plus it's my cheat day." Technically, it was not Yeoul's cheat day at all, and her trainer would probably not be happy with her, knowing Yeoul decided to make cookies. But what he doesn't know, he doesn't have to find out. She suddenly let out an "Aha!", successfully finding the picture of said cookies. Yeoul held up her phone, turning to any girl that would pay attention to show them the picture of the turtles.

Last edited:
[class=x]
background:transparent;
padding: 3px;
Height: 240px;
Width: 240px;
transition-duration: 0.6s;
z-index:-1;
color:transparent;[/class][class name=x state=hover]
opacity:0.5;
color:white;
width:240px;
height:240px;
[/class][div class=x]
mood: excited
[/div]

Bing listened carefully to everything Hasol explained, her eyebrows furrowed as she made a few notes o the side of the paper. As she smiled at her, Bing smiled back. Hasol really was beautiful and Bing was painfully weak for beautiful smiles. When Hasol finished, Bing thanked her, lighting up as she noticed everything was filled in. She was super stressed about it since she knew it was probably important stuff but she had no clue how to spell it.

As the other members started entering, Bing waved to each one, faltering a bit at Haena. She had no clue why the girl hated her, or why she would look at her strangely, and she wa sa bit upset about it but she didn't say anything, just looking back at her notes. "Hey everyone." She greeted, slipping the notes back into her bag.

When Yeoul came in, Bing stood up and stretched, slowly heading over to where they all were. She stood next to Haena, not even glancing at her as she looked at the photos. "Those are cute. I would be fine with making them." She agreed, glancing at Jang Mi for her approval.

"I can draw every food we make, or take a picture, and hang it up so Mr. Son knows we're actually doing stuff." Bing suggested, "I have some extra frames." She went to look through the cabinets, pulling out ingredients she knew they'd need. Glancing around, she noticed Chae In with her head on the table and looking a bit exhausted, she frowned. ""Chae In~ Can you come help me get some ingredients down?" She called quietly, smiling at her.

code by youngkyun

Byun Hasol

Haena walked in next, and Hasol spared her the tiniest nod of acknowledgement before going back to her conversation with Bing. That girl needed to lighten up, seriously. All Hasol had said to Haena at that first club meeting was that her hair looked like a dog’s tail. So what? It did. The loose brown curls in her ponytail reminded Hasol of her neighbor’s annoying, yappy poodle.

Then Chaelin came in, tossed out a half-hearted greeting, and slumped down onto the table. Okay then. Chaelin didn’t seem to talk much – too busy having her priorities in order, Hasol assumed. So far she hadn’t witnessed any of Chaelin’s “bitchy” behavior that some other students talked about. She hoped that wouldn’t change. Anyways, where the heck was her only friend in the club?

As if on cue, Yeoul burst in at full volume. Hasol would have been annoyed had it been anyone else. She scooted over to make room for Yeoul on the couch with a little smile teasing the corners of her lips as the tall girl pulled up a picture of turtle cookies on her phone. ”They kind of look like garden rocks.” Hasol said, and then quickly tacked on, ”I mean, they’re cute.” She too looked at Jang-mi for approval. Not for the first time, she wished that her grandma had taught her how to cook and bake. At least then she wouldn’t have to rely on a first-year whenever she wanted to make something in the club.

Bing offered to draw or take pictures of the food they created, and Hasol quickly agreed. ”Mr. Son would probably report us if he came for the club eval and we didn’t have any freshbaked cookies laying around and aprons on. You’re neglecting your womanly duties.” She whined the last part in a mocking imitation of the teacher’s voice. He had been Hasol’s homeroom teacher the previous year, and she was pretty sure he was still living in 1950s.
MARCH 26
4:12 PM

TAGGED: BING, YEOUL, JANG-MI

coded by allure

Last edited:
(sorry no bbcode. doing this on mobile cries)

jang-mi looked around the room at the sound of hasol’s voice. realizing that the older club member was talking to her, she smiled politely and nods her head. “yeah, I was kinda looking forward to going to club all day” she says before going back to reading the cookbook in her hands. she was slowly flipping through the pages, trying to find something that looked tasty and was fairly easy to make. jang-mi only ever looked up to greet the other members of the club that came walking through the door with her usual bright smile.

once her eyes landed on the recipe for a classic quiche, she immediately knew what she wanted to make. jang-mi had never made it before, but it seemed simple enough and she was already thinking of ways to spice up the recipe. before she could even suggest it to the others, yeoul had already said she wanted to try making the turtle shaped cookies she saw online. it seemed like the idea was well liked, and although she was itching to make something savory today, jang-mi wasn’t going to go against her upperclassmen. gently closing the cookbook in her hands, she walks closer to the group near the couches so she could get a better look at the turtle cookies. “they’re cute! i really wanted to try making quiche, but we can just do that instead. let’s make sugar cookies and shape them into those turtles! oh oh and we can melt some chocolate to decorate them too.” she says excitingly.

jang-mi turns to look at bing, nodding to her suggestion of drawing and taking pictures of their creations. “i’m sure they’ll turn out nice bing unnie.” as hasol spoke up to mention one of their teachers, mr. son, jang-mi for a split second had a look of confusion before realizing what she meant by her words. ‘maybe that’s why he always praises my cooking hobby’ she thought, before remembering exactly why she couldn’t wait to go to club today. “Ah! I almost forgot, the auntie that lives a floor below my apartment bought too many eggs at the market this morning and gave me the extras. I brought them with me, so we can use those for the cookies!” jang-mi exclaims speed walking over to the fridge to double check that the eggs she put in there this morning were still in it’s spot. it was a somewhat normal occurrence for some of the tenants in her apartment complex to “accidentally” buy too much of anything and then give jang-mi the extra goods. she already knew most of them just wanted an excuse to buy her things she wants without making the situation seem weird or awkward, but she was never one to refuse others good graces. who was going to turn down free stuff? given it’s from trusted adults they’ve known since their childhood.

CHA
HAENA

Haena barely glanced up when Chae Lin came in. She gave a short smile to the girl before returning her attention back to the recipes before her. ‘Oh this blueberry crepe recipe looks good…’ She thought to herself as she marveled at the rich, blueberry sauce that drizzled over the thin pastry in the picture. She looked over at the instructions and gave a little celebratory grin. It didn’t look too complicated to make either. Perhaps she would suggest this to make? Before she could open her mouth, however, Yeoul made her grand appearance.

"Helloooo, lovely members of the Cooking Club!” Haena startled at the sudden sound and clasped her hand over her rapidly beating heart. If the silence in the club had been glass, Yeoul had been the metal baseball bat shattering it to pieces. Although, at least it ended the awkwardness in the room that Haena really had no idea how to approach. It’s not like she had anyone to talk to in this club. None of them were her friends. She supposed Jang-mi and Chae Lin were okay, but she didn’t know either of them well. Was she doomed to spend the rest of the year like this? She suddenly felt a sense of dread wash over her.

She played with the ends of her hair as Yeoul showed everyone a picture of the turtle cookies. Haena gave it a glance. They looked so basic that even a child could do them, but with her basic level of baking skills that was actually a good thing. So, like everyone else in the group she didn't mind making them with the assistance of Jang-mi. Haena snorted when Mr. Son was brought up, thinking the man as a joke. His way of thinking was so archaic that it physically pained Haena to listen to things he had to say sometimes, so most of the time she just tuned him out.

While everyone began gathering ingredients, Haena took it upon herself to grab whatever utensils she thought they might need. Definitely a bowl for the eggs and for the batter. A whisk, yes, along with baking pans. She continued rummaging around through the draws and paused on the more odd looking tools. “What the heck is this?” She unknowingly held up a meat tenderizer, never seeing such an odd object in her life. It looked dangerous, and unrelated to cookies, so she put it back in the draw.

“By the way, do you think we could make some extras?” Haena asked Jang-mi cutely, figuring she’d know how to double the recipe without messing it up. “It's just…There’s someone I’d like to give some to as an apology...” She trailed off, casting her eyes down as the pain that was still fresh from earlier suddenly made a comeback. If any of them had heard the rumors, and at this point who hadn’t, they’d be able to figure out that she was referencing her ex. She knew cookies wouldn’t fix their problems, but maybe offering something sweet could help entice him to actually let them talk. Not wanting to look vulnerable in front of the girls before her though, she pushed all of her negative feelings back and looked back up with a smile. "I'd really appreciate it." She added.

code by girl blue

Users who are viewing this thread