Type(s):
Psychic
Fairy

Nature:
Calm

Birthday:
August 31

Long-term Goal/Dream:
To avoid war- even at the cost of her own happiness.

To perhaps find love, or at least a somewhat happy marriage.

Quotes from your character:
"I don't think violence is the solution here, but if you hurt those close to me, I will have no choice."

"Of course we're friends- don't you know how important you are?"

"Every life I can save is worth the cost it may reap upon my body."

Personality:

"Oh, I'm nothing too special. I'm just like anyone else- I mean, these powers are a bit odd, I'll admit, but I don't think they change who I am as a person. I'm rather like any other Noneman- I eat, I sleep, I wash. I try my best to use what I have for good, though- there are dark forces at work in our world, and I'll do whatever I can to prevent them from harming this beautiful world."

Ginette is rather like a princess- elegant and ladylike, even in combat, she is a strong force of feminine energy. She endeavors to be kind and loving in everything she does- and even though she can be a bit naively optimistic at times, she'll never give up hope on the idea of a peaceful world. She's a bit of a hopeless romantic too, but she would never let those around her know of her secret girlish side- she much prefers the image of mature womanhood she normally portrays.

Bio:
"Well, I mean, when I was just a little Ralts, we found out I had powers- my parents were rather amazed when I made my toys fly around the room, but they were never quite sure what to do with it. When I first evolved, I got even stronger, and I took up a silly little mantle of playing hero in my hometown- I got a tiny toy sword and used my power to stop criminals and everything! My parents were quick to dissuade that, and for awhile I was a proper child. When I finally achieved this form, I realized I couldn't stay in that tiny town- not with all my potential. So, I ran away. Somehow, I got recruited to this CBC thing. I'm still pretty new to this whole thing, so I hope none of you will be mad if I mess up."

Rivals:

Friends:
Pietra

Crushes:
Lucario (Luc)- "I don't know. He just seems rather dashing, doesn't he? Spoken to him? Oh, goodness, no! I couldn't possibly"

Intimate Relationships:

Magical Item:

Soothe Bow

Ability:
Trace
Pixelate (Mega)

Move Set:
Healing Wish
Disarming Voice
Future Sight
Psychic

TM: