Video Games Gift of Game: Fallout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riddle78

Four Thousand Club
I'm a gamer. I consider giving the gift of game to be one of the most selfless deeds a person can perform. And,in the spirit of the season,I've elected to share such an opportunity with you,the people of RPNation. Good Old Games is giving away the first three Fallout titles,Fallout,Fallout 2,and Fallout: Tactics for free. I wish to give these games to you. All I need is your email to send the gift of game,but,since Good Old Games is a business,they're only doing this offer for so long. Nineteen hours as of 2 PM (1400 hours) EST. So,I need the emails of all interested parties by midnight EST (my time zone) so I can give the gift of game before the deadline is up.

The Fallout series is a science fiction,post-nuclear apocalypse RPG series. The first entries,these ones,utilize a turn-driven system,and is rendered with 16-bit (or thereabouts) sprites. The series is quite violent,and the original games have quite the learning curve,but it has a story to tell. If this interests you,then leave your email here,or in a PM to me. If you provide your email via PM,then please make your intent abundantly clear.

Happy holidays,and enjoy the gift of game.

EDIT: And time is up. Sorry to anyone looking for the game,but it's no longer in my power to give these games away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, heck. I could handle playing these again - especially digitally. Dang CDs won't install anymore. (Possible I overplayed FO1 & 2 >>)

nulltoleranz.mcure[at]gmail[dot]com

Santa said:
Grin,Dakup,your gifts have been sent. Enjoy the three most influential RPG's ever made.
Will give me a chance to play Tactics over again for sure. I think I've probably played the first two games about 50 times. Insanely great bits of gaming, had no idea GoG was giving these away. ^^

sweet I have never played these ones, I know what I am doing for sometime now.

Esme,your gift of game has been sent. Enjoy the first three Fallout titles,no hassle,no fuss. 
Fourteen hours remain. This is a deceptively small window for you to be able to get your gift. Please,if you`re interested,let me know.

Alright,Humor,sorry for the delay,but your gift has been sent! Check your email,and enjoy the nuclear winter wonderland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back