Other Gift Me Flowers Showing A Lifetime Of Ours

N30NL4Z3R

Fear Me, Mortal ( °꒳° )
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Introduction:
This here is a place to show my love for flowers and their meanings as a whole, for to me they were interesting and story-wise they can provide a general mood which makes me feel interested in making a lineage of stories regarding different flowers and plants and their meanings (From their colors also) though mind you that I don't have experience writing stories or anything comparable to that sort of skill as well as mu schedule being spastic as such this thread most likely won't update often and might have long breaks due to that. These stories may have warnings beforehand if I feel like such subjects inside are considered not suitable for some, and those might range from normal to sad to questionable in their moods in each story. Also please take into mind that most of the people and characters either won't be gendered or primarily male in my eyes since I connect and have become more used to writing males throughout my time and I don't feel comfortable differing from my space. As well as LGBTQ+ might end up being mentioned in relationships, but I'll try to keep the characters involved genderless for you to decide on your own who you want them to be. This is merely an opener for this thread to become and be open for me to easily return to and I would be grateful that when I put up a story, that I receive criticism though please don't be too hard and be constructive for my growth. In the end, I hope to please some people with my favorite passion of flower meanings and how they motivate me in stories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back