• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission Ghini's open commissions and other art

Ghini

digital and traditional artist and illustrator
Hi :> I do commissions, usually it's original characters or rpg characters, but sometimes people's friends and even pets. (Also available to draw fanart!)
I thought I'd post some of my art here. I have used both my Elci and Ghini signatures cause I recently changed names, but call me by either name. If you want something drawn please feel free to message me!

Here is some recent and favorite ones:

bpRmovS.png

tzaK90S.png

BxpzBMI.png

I'm working on getting some chibis drawn sometime soon too.

Your art style is so beautiful and unique! I can wait to see more of your art!

Your art style is so beautiful and unique! I can wait to see more of your art!
Thank you so much!! I'm gonna keep an eye out for your art thread updates as well ^^

I'm working on a couple of adoptable characters at the moment, here's a little preview of one:

kPSK8o6.png

oh my GOSH your art is STUNNING!!!! holy smokes!!!!!! incredible!
ahhhhh thank you!! >< that makes me super happy to read! 🥰

Here is one from a while ago that I still really like, despite the mistakes, I used clip studio paint instead of my usual beloved SAI xD
IQl929p.png

*chokes on how absolutely stunning this is* homie??? what mistakes????
haha well I always see a few things I could have improved on, thank you for being so sweet though x)

I just finished a commission, I think I improved in how I paint the eyes, yay!

MKy5Ltg.png

and a close up fof the face to see what I mean, it's the iris
DoverCc.png

Just got commissioned to draw a boy so I'm excited, haven't done that in a while!

Here's a recent commission I really enjoyed the colors of:
G7r2DZX.png

I really need to stop shading everything lol this style of commission is supposed to be almost flat

I also want to re-add the full lineless painting as a commission option, but I need new examples.

I joined art fight and did my first attack of this year: (oc Yuja belongs to littlelapin)
npPrc5l.png

Haven't posted in quite some time, here's some art xD Been playing a lot of Baldur's Gate 3!

ji1L8Bv.png

qaBGV8s.png

And the commissions:
jVKgvPm.png

HzUsrCN.png

Hi! Here's a Shadowheart portrait I made. Loving BG3 but I don't have the time to finish it right now.
shadowheart-fearofthedark ms.png

And here's some personal / portfolio work (hopefully will be a series):

tornfairies_concept1 m copy_lighter.png

Hope you enjoy!

Second fairy in the series so far:
q6xoHnx.png

And a gaia commission I will use for commission sample of my full painting option:
1uLrh0r.png

Hello! Firstly, I must say your art is AMAZING.
Secondly. Are your commissions still open? What are your rough prices/ preferred compensation for your wonderful art? Thinking about commissioning you aha.
Either way keep up the beautiful work!

Hello! Firstly, I must say your art is AMAZING.
Secondly. Are your commissions still open? What are your rough prices/ preferred compensation for your wonderful art? Thinking about commissioning you aha.
Either way keep up the beautiful work!
Hi, thank you so much!
Yeah they're open although they may take longer as I'm working on some things and I'll be going on a trip after Xmas, I'm unsure how much I'll be able to work on them during that. Here is a link with my prices ^^ Thank you for the interest and feel free to ask any questions you might have.

I'm going to post a chibi commission just so the post doesn't look empty xD
Viri m nobg.png

Some more recent commission, I really like drawing dnd characters ^^ This one is a changeling with their male and female forms.

RyanM_fb_1-2- m.png

RyanM_fb_3 m.png

RyanM_fb_2-m.png

A little quick fanart of Frieren cause I started watching it and already love it.
frierenetc m.png

More Frieren!
frierenetc2 copy crop m copy.png

A quick portrait of my ball jointed doll Miu.
miu quick portrait m.png

And some commissions

yunwuii m.png

nuww m.png

Attachments

• nuww m.png
    nuww m.png
    608 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back