• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ღ Ouran Highschool Host Club ღ

Azira got back up off the ground, straightening his chair back up and plopping down. "Ah, I'm perfectly fine. I've had worse falls." Azzy was one tough bas**d. He was strong as an ox and often did reckless lifethreatening thing, but he was tough. Cattle were nice to no one, especially when defending their babies. Even though Azzy had good intentions, sometimes mothers would beat the ever loving hell out of him. Even the best horsemen also fell off, got kicked off or just get kicked in general. There were plenty of opportunities for Azira to get hurt, hell the man used to hunt gators and wild hogs on his spare time. Should Azira lift his shirt up right now his sides, back and chest was littered with bruises and marks from his rough life. But he loved every bit of it. Every bruise, burn and mark told a story. Heck he even had his own cattle brand seared into his left shoulder blade just because he didn't want to do anything to an animal he hadn't first done to himself, his he'd branded himself so he'd know exactly what that calf was going though (even though cattle hide is much thicker than human skin. But it's the thought that counts)

"Man, Monday's suck!" Azzy face-desked pretty hard, struggling this morning. Seemed this morning would be a two cup morning.

@TheHappyPikachu

Allister sighed to himself then feeling Ayiaka's hand on his shoulder he jumped a bit then blushed "n-nothing sorry to worry you" he gave her a small smile before looking back down again. he needed to relax a bit but it just wasn't going to happen. hearing Azira fall he looked up slightly but he looked like he was fine so he did not want to bother him with asking if he was ok. sighing he was about to lay his head down, when he heard Lucky yell over something Azira and Vinny had said causing him to jump a bit. he started to get nervous again and decided to just get some air. getting up he snuck around the class hopping not to be seen as he got into the hall. fixing his bag on his shoulder he started slowly down the hall.

@anyone who caught a gimps of him leaving :3

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucky nodded awkwardly, "K'ay..." he mumbled, his voice going up a pitch as he wasn't focusing on lowering his voice, he quickly realised and coughed once trying to pass it off as such in a very convincing manner, he gave a quick glance to Hisashi and stiffened slightly, there was only one person in the whole school that could control Lucky, something even the manager struggled with, and that boy could. No one knew why... No one but Lucky and Hisashi himself, he'd been hoping Hisashi wouldn't be in his class, 'what a pain... now I'm gonna have to cut down on how many classes i skip~...' she thought lazily with a sigh, wincing once more, 'Dammit... Why-... ouch.' she continued, placing a hand in a sneaky movement onto her stomach, fairly un-noticable.

@Stamper @DemonKitten

akemi_homura_render_by_ikuro_neko6918-d4g0uca.png

Kotori Suzuka

Grade: Senior

Current Mood: Irritated, but masking it.

As the teacher had walked into the classroom, Kotori's face hadn't lifted up from the book. When everyone was told to stand and greet the teacher, she was still sitting down, her hand on her cheek and eyes focusing on every word. The class soon started staring at her, but Kotori hadn't realized yet, until the teacher was stood in front of her, a ruler slammed onto her desk. "Miss Kotori, please pay attention when everyone is greeting!" Kotori looked up at the teacher, her mouth going into an 'Oops.' As the teacher walked back, she started with the glaring at the other staring students, most of them looked pretty scared... Perfect.

As the students took their seats, the teacher had called Kotori to her desk. "As punishment, help me put these books at the back of the Sophmore classroom on the cabinets." She said, passing the purple haired female a fairly large stack of books.

Kotori mumbled a few words along the lines of 'Okay' and a quieter 'Old hag' and left to the Sophmore classroom, knocking on the room door awaiting a response. This classroom had quite a few hosts in it... That feeling she got whenever the hosts were brought up made her sigh, hosts were always such a bore, a whole load of douche, swooning girls like it was nobody's business, and Kotori suspected one of them was hiding something for sure. This class was home to a lot of the petty and prissy girls too, again, something she hated.

@Cece Meep @Stamper @Ayuna Kusado @DemonKitten @AnyoneElseInTheSophmoreClass​

Aiyaka Hiruko

Aiyaka just kept reading. She had already learned what the history teacher was teaching today. She couldn't wait to get out of that class room. She hated the intense atmosphere. She loved acting like her usual happy self. But she really couldn't with what had just happened. She had far too much to think about and try to comprehend. She was now about half way through with the book. And the rest of it would probably only last till the end of the class. She just turned the page, but noticed a girl with a stack of books walking. She was in the back of the class, so she had seen the girl coming. She smiled at the girl, then went back to her book. @Chibii

First Class of The Day (Sophmore)

df49c08b8322fb666742d30ffa575c31.jpg

Hisashi's fake smile grew as it slightly twitched in irritation at his sister's blunt ignoring of him. He was contemplating getting up and going over to her but his thoughts were cut short by Kotori, a senior.
I wonder what she is doing here? he thought to himself.

Getting up, he glanced over at Lucky who had a rather uncomfortable expression, but decided it was best not to draw attention to the host member. Instead, he headed towards Kotori giving his best, cool smile. She was one that was a tad colder than even his sister.

"Kotori," he tilted his head slightly. "What brings such a lovely senior to the sophomore classroom?" He inquired innocently, yet not so innocently.

@Chibii

Lucky sighed, still holding his stomach with one hand, he noticed a few of his 'acquaintances' attention being brought towards the door, he also turned his head, only to spot the person he'd planned on attempting to avoid for as long as possible this year... Kotori.

'Why her?~...' She thought, sighing, she knew Kotori was suspicious, that wouldn't be a problem accept this girl was damn good at finding out things she wanted to know, Lucky casually began to walk over next to Hisashi, "What the hell do ya' want?..." he asked harshly, keeping his body-language fairly timid from not wanting to be told off by the boy next to him, grabbing his stomach slightly tighter and wincing again, "Crap..." he swore under his breath.

@Chibii

Aiyaka Hiruko

Aiyaka saw how close Lucky was to her and sighed. She glanced at her watch and gasped. Her recording session was very soon. She had just enough time to make it. Her parents would definitely vouch to her teacher for her. She calmly put all of her books into her backpack and put it over her shoulder. She glanced back at Lucky for a second. Then she quietly walked out of the door and down the hall, to the entrance. She should be back for the next class. But it couldn't be helped. @TheHappyPikachu @anyone that sees her leave.

Kotori Suzuka

Current Mood: Wants To Get This Over With and Slightly Suspicious

As Kotori stood outside with the books, several of the pupils had turned their head to look at her, but only two, which she was not very fond of, approached her. 'Hosts... Damn, it's the scrawny one too." By scrawny one, she meant "Lucky", he was... Peculiar. His actions eeemed like he was compensating for a lack of... Something, it gave her a weird feeling. And then there was Hisashi, eh... He seemed okay, he was almost Rin level where she could tolerate him without yelling or kicking him in the nuts. "Ha, 'Lovely' you say? That's the funniest joke I've heard all year." She said blandly, her face carrying an unamused expression. "Lucky... It's a very unlucky day for a person named Lucky, isn't it? I can tell when people try to avoid me you know." Kotori commented, her voice dripping with sarcasm as she smiled as innocently as she could.

"I just have to put this in the back, I'll be out of your hair in a bit, and you can go on breaking girl's hearts like you always do." She grinned childishly, her eyes told a different story as they had went into a cold glare a long time ago.

@DemonKitten @TheHappyPikachu

Lucky sighed, taking his hand off his stomach and straightening his stance again, his smirk returning, "Oh, you're just jealous because you don't have the-... 'assets' needed to get a boy of your own." he casually reached a hand out and squeezed her chest area briefly, acting genuinely surprised for a moment, "Wow. They're even smaller than I thought." he said, letting go, 'take that ya' b!t@h.' she thought, forgetting Hisashi's presence.

@Chibii @DemonKitten

Kotori Suzuka

Current Mood: Curious & More Suspicious

"Well, I never wanted those thing anyways, the size of them on some people scare me." Kotori responded calmly, returning Lucky's smirk. But as he squeezed that area, her face contorted into one of amusement, embarassment and surprise because flickering back to calm and cool in a snap. "Wellm that's sexual harassment... And I know for a fact that no guys would do that... But girls, yeah I'd say a few girls do that to each other... Don't tell me you're a girl Lucky?" She taunted, one of her eyebrows raising as she gave Lucky's body a quick scan. It seemed possible. He (Or maybe she) didn't have much of a chest but it could be binding. His body type seemed probable too, skinny. It wasn't unlikely. This made Kotori chuckle with a sinister undertone to it, oh Lucky... If he was actually a he, he could be suspended. But if he were a she... Then well, what would the girls think? "So Lucky, which one would it be, risked getting expelled or... You know... Dissappoint all the girls." She said menacingly, her voice threatening.

@TheHappyPikachu @DemonKitten

The movement was too quick and, even with his ability to analyze and predict, he wasn't able to stop Lucky from doing the one thing he shouldn't of. His eyes grew large and he couldn't help but feel slightly amused by the sudden turn of events. Though he enjoyed other's troubles, he knew that since Lucky was a "boy" then she could get in some serious trouble from her actions.

Pushing Lucky slightly back (since he wasn't one to leave his own in trouble), Hisashi quickly stood in front of Kotori in an attempt to distract her from her question. "Kotori, I apologize. In exchange for our ignorant,
boyish and rather dim witted host, I am willing to provide you with my services... Free of charge," he bowed slightly and gave her a sweet smile as he tried to distract the hard faced girl from the mistake of Lucky.

Why does it become my job to fix their messes? he though behind his lovely smile. As soon as I get the chance, I will make your day a living hell Lucky, he thought as he stood back up and gave a glare to the mischievous host.

"You see he just isn't use to a true lady like yourself, but if it will appease you, you may slap me in his stead for a man should never lay a finger on a lady," he offered like a hero, but more like the villain that would use this as leverage later against poor Lucky.

@Chibii

Lucky simply stood there for a moment before chuckling, the smirk never leaving his mouth, "To hell if they expel me, all you rich kids make me feel sick anyway~...." he said casually, he then noticed Hisashi's actions and took a step forward, pushing the boy over, "This is my battle, don't interfere." she muttered to him, before at the next part blushing slightly, obvious acting to Kotori who he winked at but to the others it seemed legit, "H-Hey! It's not nice to pick on me just cus' I'm skinny..." he stared pathetically at the girls in the class and began to make fake-tears in his eyes, "F-Fine... I'll admit it... I-I'm lacking.... down there...." he gestured to his lower reign, "but size doesn't matter! okay!?" he said, all the girls in the class with the exception of Hisashi's sister and Aiyaka immediately stood up and glared at Kotori, "W-We don't care about that Lucky!~" they all said, "How dare you make him sad!" they all continued, "Get her!" one called out and they started to run toward her, the teacher by this point having completely given up hope for anything productive this lesson.

Just as the girls came close to her Lucky pulled her around the corner of the outside of the door, pushing her into the cleaning room next-door and smirking, "Mindless fangirls are the best... don't you agree?..." he asked, "You should thank me, after all, I just saved your butt. And guess what~ after that... 'little' occurrence even if you were to report me to the school I would have twenty girls all swearing on their lives that I'm innocent.

@Chibii @DemonKitten

proxy.php

Kotori Suzuka

Current Mood: Amused but Frustrated

"Honestly Hisashi I have enevr seen worse acting... Just saying bro." Kotori chuckled, genuinely amused this time at Hisahi's bowing. "Me, a true lady? A true lady would've worn petticoats with this dress, actually bothered about their hair, would be a mindless fangirl and not know how to stop and think before they did something, so calling me a true lady is honestly more of an insult. Oh shit I just described most if not all the girls in this school didn't I?" She said, her voice dripping with venom as she rolled her eyes. The people in this school made her sick. As she was contemplating who's nuts to kick first, Lucky had his... Or well, possibly her, outcry. As the fangirls started screaming, Kotori's eyes widened. "You people really are a bunch of damn idiots!" She exclaimed, bursting out in laughter as the fangirls charged towards her. As she prepared to kick their prissy girl asses with her limited knowledge from video games, Lucky had pushed her into the cleaning room next door. "Well, the scene happened at the door, out of their sight and the only person who could see what was going on was Hisashi, so honestly those idiots' opinions wouldn't even damn well matter." Kotori spat, her voice agitated at how mindless their school was. Bunch of brain dead dumbnuts.

@TheHappyPikachu @DemonKitten

Lucky sighed, moving loser to her and pushing her against a wall, they were roughly the same height, Lucky was a bit taller, "You think that was sexual harassment?..." he muttered, licking his lips once and running a hand down her, teasing the girl before tugging at the top of her shirt, leaning his head closer and whispering to her, "Do you really want to find out what I am?... Are you... really. Willing to risk it?..." he asked with a devilish grin before suddenly falling to his knees, eyes wide as he desperately clutched his stomach, legs spread in a rather girly way admittedly.

@Chibii @DemonKitten

Not at all phased by kotori's comment, Hisashi ignored the the bitchy girl and instead and grabbed Lucky. "What ever you say, Kotori, but this one is mine," he smiled and pulled Lucky away before Kotori could answer Lucky's question.

"Do you understand the risk you put yourself in and just on the first day?!" He still had a small but it was cracking and it twitched with irritation. He actually looked quite villainess as he blocked Lucky with a leg one one side and his arm on the other.

"You call yourself a host and you can't even hold your own face, I swear I should..." He raised his hand slightly, but realized he was letting his anger get the best of him.

Sighing, Hisashi ran his hand through his hair in distress. "Kittens that don't behave get eaten by the wolves. Don't forget that you are but a kit in wolves clothing," he glared at her letting his more sadistic side show. "Unless being eaten is what you prefer?" He narrowed his eyes.

@Chibii

proxy.php

Kotori Suzuka

Current Mood: Masking a tinge of sadness

Kotori remained unfazed even as Lucky moved closer to her. Inside she felt like kicking him or doing well, something. Vulnerability was never something she showed, so this was no exception. Except, staying silent was already vulnerability to her at least, she was never silent when someone threatened her. Never But here she was, silent and not saying a word, this was a first, running out of things to say that is. As Lucky fell to the ground in pain, Kotori snapped out of her thinking, her eyes flashing in panic before reverting to being cold again. To help or not to help, that was the question. She wanted to, but that would break her demeanor. She soon ran out of time as Lucky was pulled away by Hisashi.

Even though the two boys were gone, Kotori was still tsanding there, mostly just thinking. Se wanted to skip classes now, maybe work on her animation in the computer lab. Yeah, that'll ccalm her nerves. Just that there was a bit of guilt inside her, just a little. She didn't know why it was even there, she just wanted to go and do her job.

@TheHappyPikachu

@DemonKitten (Mentioned)​

d5f6cd955243f962099aeb9b714e0a32.jpg

Rei overheard some of the harsh words that the Kotori girl said to her brother. Rei might be a little harsh to her twin but no one else was allowed to be. Getting up from her seat, Rei walked to where the Kotori girl resided in the closet.

"If I may politely ask you to refrain from being a bitch to my brother that would be appreciated," Rei responded bluntly with a matter of fact tone. She wasn't trying to be mean or anything but she found it quite rude of her to be so harsh to someone who had not said a work bad about her.

"You may not agree with what they do but that does not mean you can be judgement to someone that is just trying. I heard you were suppose to be cool and collected but all I see is the same type of girl I see in every school. You are no better than those you judge because you judge them," Rei pointed out probably trying to give some insite and help the Kotori girl who looked as if she had been through a lot to find her place like Rei, yet why were they so different.

Realizing that she was probably saying hurtful things again, Rei quickly covered her mouth and held out her other hand to the girl before removing the one from her mouth. "I apologize if I am out of place. I did not mean any harm," Rei smiled more real than one her brother could ever pull off.

@Chibii

proxy.php

Kotori Suzuka

Current Mood: Guilty, but masking it well.

"Hahaa... You're his little sister aren't ya." Kotori smiled, a genuine one this time. "Yeah... Tell him I apologise." She added, her mouth turning back into a straight line as she realized what she'd just said. "Wait no, nevermind, why the hell should I apologize. Why in the hell's world should I..." She said again, her eyes turning a bit sadistic, all in the name of good acting. Kotori then turned on her heel and walked off, a frown etching itself on her face. This wasn't her, she felt like apologizing, really. But apologizing meant she lost. And Kotori Suzuka never lost. The female stood in front of the computer lab, turning open the doorknob to reveal the laptops. This felt nice, computers always made her feel safe. They were inanimate, couldn't hurt her.

755419-bigthumbnail.jpg

Yamira Hasatoke

Sophmore | Student Body Vice-President

"My sister's a jerk."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A ray of sunlight awakens Yamira's eyes. The clock, repeating the same tune over and over again annoyed her. She clicked the back-side of the object, muting it's alarm. "Hgggh!", her voice randomly said as her hands started to stretch out. Yamira stood up from her bed, "Alright... What time is it now?". Her face turned blue, the clock said she was late for an hour now and maybe a few minutes. "Not good, not good!" she exclaimed, rushing out of her room. Yamier, her sister was fully changed and was about to leave the door. She shouted out to her, "Yamier! You big dummy! Why didn't you wake me up?!", before taking a piece of toast and placing it into her mouth. Her loud footsteps was heard in the entire house. Yamier's response was simple, "I've experienced a childhood like that as well, I hope she learns like I did." she laughed off as she entered her sister's room and decided in helping out putting her clothes out. Yamira went to the bathroom and began to wash herself whilst eating the toast, the toast was a bit wet now too. It was tiring for her because she had to rush everything. After taking a bath, the hasty girl went back to her room and swiftly changed her clothes.

Once she finished everything she needed to do, she quickly headed outside, disregarding the fact that her sister was still there. Her house was quite far away from the school, because of this, Yamier bought her a cheap bicycle to quickly transport her sister easily. She placed on her usual helmet and begun her ride into the school.

Time was fast, she was able to make it in about 15 minutes. Her panting was loud, it took a total of 24 minutes for her to finish taking a bath, eating the toast, drying up and changing clothes, and other miscellaneous things. Yamira stood in the school entrance, she parked her bike in the sides and entered. A teacher confronted her and scolded her for getting late, but since it was only the first day, she was excused for now. Poor Yamira waited in the cafeteria instead, since entering in the middle of the class was too embarrassing for her. "Might as well get a snack or two whilst I'm here."

d5f6cd955243f962099aeb9b714e0a32.jpg

Rei was slightly confused as the girl walked away, but she also realized that she was right about her not being as terrible as she had portrayed herself. Still, Rei had failed once again in making a friend and so decided to drop her hand in defeat.

I will beat my brother she swore to herself as she returned to her seat to study the notes she had taken. She couldn't seem to forget about Kotori, though, and hoped she had the chance to meet her again at some point.

"Perhaps," she said low to herself before watching, from the corner of her eye, the interactions that still went on.

@Chibii (mentioned)

As Lucky was pulled away her eyes widened, hearing Hisashi's words she just sat there on the floor in a pile, still holding her stomach, her grip tightening a little causing creases in the fabric, hair messily looming over her face, she in fact looked quite weak, possibly for the first time Hisashi had ever seen in that position, there was silence as the normally composed hosts words finished, a single tear ran down the girls face, falling onto the floor, soon followed by another, her head lowering a bit further, the girls body shaking a bit, "You think I want to be this way!?" she suddenly looked up and yelled, eyes wide, obviously still in pain, her normal, girl voice coming out, "When did I ever get to make a choice! My whole life's been nothing but pain and holding onto tiny, shattered pieces of hope! You rich people have nothing to worry about! Sure, you fight with your family, at least you have someone to fight with! I have no one!!" she continued, tears now rolling almost continuously down her face.

It seemed the boy who always smirked, who always acted strong... Had finally broken... And gone back to the scared, lonely little girl trapped inside.

'What would you know anyway...'

Hisashi's sadistic expression changed as the girl looked almost defeated. It was no fun when no one squirmed. Sighing, he relaxed and Ruffles her hair slightly. "Look, we may be rich but even we understand having problems," he attempted to comfort her.

"I'm sorry for being so intense, but it is for your own safety and well being that I give you a hard time," he looked away as he talked not wanting to make eye contact since he was being rather...nice. "You are doing a good job, Lucky," he smiled, a more true smile as he looked back at her.

Hisashi started to leave before stopping to turn back around. "By the way, if you feel so sick you should just go to the nurse. You don't have to act so tough. Everyone already knows you are a tough one to beat," he suggested to her before his eyes grew dark once more.

"But don't you dare tell anyone I was nice to you or I will surely show you what being a wolf really means," he gave another sadistic smile before leaving Lucky to put her/his face on.

If Rei knew she would never let me hear the end of it, he cursed under his breath. No matter how sadistic the boy was he didn't like to see those he cared for in emotional distress like that. Besides, Lucky was quite entertaining and he would hate for him to lose his determination. Hisashi smiled to himself before returning to class.

@TheHappyPikachu

proxy.php

Kotori Suzuka

Class: Senior

Current Mood: Guilty, mask starting to break.

As Kotori found the seat hat she had marked several times when she was here, the female heard yelling, the voice sounded distraught... And a mixture of feminine and masculine tones... If it were Lucky she'd feel bad. After a small debate with herself, Kotori decided to sit down and just do her work, not bothering with emotions at this point. But as she typed, the guilt started to eat away at her brain. With each click, her hands grew shaky. Shit, she was the one in wrong. Shit, if she apologised, she'd lose... But this wasn't how you won the game, you win the game by proving you're strong. Kotori didn't know what strong meant anymore. And when did strong just become mean and cruel...

"Grrrrr...." She growled to herself and closed the laptop, her footsteps slow and steady as she walked towards the Sophomore classroom, sure enough it was Lucky. Kotori's face hardened a bit before it became loose. Wow, this was nice, accpeting guilt... This was new to her... Her pace quickened and soon she was nearing Hisashi, she gave him a sort of defeated look, tired almost. Then she walked towards the crying boy... Well, girl, on the floor. "Sorry." She muttered, fists clenching. She'd won the game now, right...?

Lucky listened to Hisashi's words looking down, his touch feeling almost-... comforting. Shewaited as the boy walked away, the stale silence once again filling the empty room, "You don't understand... you can't... I have to be strong.... because.... If I don't... then there's no one else who can to support me..." she mumbled weakly, tears still slowly dripping from her face onto the floor she was staring at, she heard footsteps and soon was met with the presence of Kotori, she heard the word the girl spoke but didn't react immediately, instead she slowly looked up at the girl, Lucky's face was so desperate and pained... yet. Somehow the small hope in it, feeling buried shone through in such a weak way, it seemed like even if you were to apologise to the child a thousand times it wouldn't be enough, not for what Kotori had done... but something else... Seeing a face like that... Was instant defeat.

@Chibii

@DemonKitten

Users who are viewing this thread

Back