• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital GgAcE's Minecraft Screenshots

GgAcE

Retired Staff
Last edited by a moderator:
Latest update: I am still working on the outer parts of the castle.

Anyone have any cool suggestions? Remember, I can only work with blocks. I am building this castle out of cobblestone at the moment. The inside will be the next part of the project.

I am going to join all 4 watch towers together by way of the middle & from their I will be building a larger watch tower. Should have that done tonight!

For the exterior,how about Murder Holes by key areas? Just in case Creepers,Skeletons,Spiders,or Spider Jockeys give you any grief.

A Murder Hole is a hole in the wall at foot level that allows you to strike the enemies without fear of retaliation. Use stone slabs (or half-steps) to make the holes wide,without fear of arachnid incursion.

Reccomended positions: Gatehouse.

I also recomend a Gatehouse+Portcullis. The portcullis can be made by stacking fences on on top of the other. It looks purdy.

Finally,a flag. If you could design a flag or a floor mosaiac (spelled wrong,probably) for RPN,then that would be awesome.

Got it! I was actually going to do a large outter wall that incloses the nation. On the outside of the wall I can do the murder holes. The mosaic can go on the inside of the castle floor. I like your ideas!

Added 3 new pictures.

The center tower is almost complete.

Almost time to work on the inner parts of the castle!

Ace,this is amazing. With this level of progress and preciseon,I have to ask...

Do you have a blueprint?

All in the old brain here!

I always wanted to live in a castle so the blue prints of my dream home are etched in memory. The day shots are a lot cooler so I will have to add those later.

Thanks for the feedback =)

How's progress,AcE? I can't get enough of your castle. Furthermore,I have another suggestion. An ampitheatre. It's a bowl,with a stage at the bottom. The optimal method to do this (I find) is to make the bottom portion of a sphere. If you need any help on making a proper sphere in Minecraft,here's a link...Although you'll need to copy/paste the blueprint you want into a program like GIMP (you need a grid). I'll tell you how to do that if you need help with the grid.

Link: http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=28896

Now that would be nice because I would build a death star instead but I don't really want to spend THAT much time.

I have not posted any other pictures because I made a server for my girlfriend & I. Also, tax time & I am out spending money at the moment =P

Ranmyakki said:
Congrats AcE. The Castle look awesome ^^
Is it the Castle of RPN?? Or your Epic home??
It's the RpNation of course.

I added one day shot of the castle.

Today I started work on the watch towers on each corner. Note, I would have been a very paranoid king back in the day huh?

Newly Added

- Image of the bridge exterior from the water

Day image & full bridge view coming soon!

Get a server Ace, They are so much fun with all the plugins you can use and such :) I have one for my clan

We have one but my computer can only hold about 5 or 6 people without lagg.

Sent from my Droid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back