Gen's Characters

Genii

💎
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Just a thread to plonk all my OC's into. 😁

All the sketches and illustrations are my own work and not to be used without my permission, thank you. 😉👍

Comments and rp requests welcome.

Last edited:
Shepherd & Connie

shepherd.png
Character Details
Nickname: Shepherd (or Shep)
Race: Half Elf
Height: 5’7

Hair colour: Ash blonde
Eye colour: Pale blue
Powers: NA
Weapons: Dagger and Crook.

Connie: Border Collie (black & white), Female, 3 years.

Personality: Shepherd was raised on a sheep farm by his adoptive (human) parents. He's led quite an idyllic and sheltered life up in the hills, which often shows through his friendly and naive nature. He can be quite talkative - especially when faced with a quiet character (he will fill the silence), or if he's nervous. You'll often catch him talking to Connie (his dog), other animals, and even himself occasionally.

Shepherd is very easy-going and will put in more effort than most when it comes to befriending others. He's compassionate, and although he has no combat training or powers (that he knows of), he'll fight to help friends and anyone in need.

Shepherd rarely goes anywhere without Connie, his beloved Border Collie. She is just as friendly and curious as Shep, although she has better instincts when it comes to danger.

Shepherd is 5’7 tall with fair hair, blue eyes, and is somewhat androgynous in appearance.

Backstory: Found crying and swaddled in the woods, Shep's parents saved him from a pack of hungry wolves and took him home to raise him as their own. Away from the troubles of the cities and wider world, Shep had a very happy and wholesome childhood. He'd occasionally question where he came from, but wouldn't dream of abandoning the farm and his family...

Other Details Strengths: High stamina, agile & speedy (when he needs to be), affinity for animals, compassionate towards others and steadfast.

Weaknesses: Gullible, over-trusting, no combat experience, very basic education, unworldly.

Likes: Harvest Festival, meeting people, animals, summertime, stories & jokes (even terrible ones), hot meals, cake.

Dislikes: Cold weather, being away from home, unnecessary violence, injustice/discrimination of any kind, being belittled.

Inventory

Inventory: Backpack containing - Lamb jerky, fire stone, waterskin, rope (for Connie), gauze and (activated) charcoal.

inventory.png

Also carries a coin purse, whistle (necklace), dagger, shepherds crook, and a hooded cloak.

Character Sketchbook

View attachment 1002034
shepchibcolour.png
C209DD03-08C4-4EC4-A9E6-FA5C63A475CF.jpeg
6B369FF5-E9D7-401A-A010-5390D495519D.jpeg
54F7789C-FED9-4FEF-8ADF-FE8267540D02.jpeg
B9DD6BE8-7F0A-4A8F-845C-F050BCE5CD7A.jpeg

Last edited:

Percival

96886FFC-AD43-4677-9BC6-322B11E5A9AB.jpeg

Character Details Name: Percival (Percy)
Race: Human
Height: 5’6
Hair colour: Black
Eye colour: Blue
Powers: NA
Weapons: Sword, Mercy Dagger

Quests/Hunts:0

Personality: Percival is very polite and tactful in conversation. He’s well spoken and seems quite learned for a lad who wants to swing a sword at monsters.

Percy is compassionate toward others and loyal to his friends. He looks up to individuals who show skill, knowledge and experience - especially in the field of Hunting.

Backstory: Percival is rather tight-lipped when it comes to his past, often dodging questions or giving very vague answers. He’s more than happy to talk about the future and his plans to become a great Hunter though.

Percy has a graceful and elegant bearing, expensive looking clothes, and a coin purse bursting with gold, so most likely he comes from wealth.

Strengths & Weaknesses Strengths: Diplomatic and patient. Surprisingly skilled with a sword (trained since the age of six).

Weaknesses: No monster hunting experience. The largest thing he’s sparred with was his mentor. A bit on the dainty side. Lacking in survival and weapon maintenance skills, as well as domestic knowledge like cooking - he’s clearly not used to looking after himself.

Skills/Abilities

Excellent
: Swordsmanship, Reasoning.

Good: Hand-to-hand combat (against similar sized foes). He’s also capable of using a dagger if he must, but prefers to fight honourably by the sword. Dancing (formal).

Inventory:

Percy carries a fine looking longsword, an ornate Mercy Dagger, and a silver sovereign ring that bears the same heraldry as his cloak and armour (which he keeps hidden, on a cord around his neck). He’s also packing a heavy coin purse filled with gold, but otherwise that’s all he has.

Character Sketchbook

percy sketch.jpg

53715B1F-EE92-4418-9C31-52F6911377FC.jpeg
Samira (Sam), Percival’s horse.

Last edited:
I am absolutely in love with these. As an artist, myself, it's super refreshing to see someone that can depict animals so well. <3 <3 <3 Apologies if you don't want comments here, I can delete it if you see it. 😅

I am absolutely in love with these. As an artist, myself, it's super refreshing to see someone that can depict animals so well. <3 <3 <3 Apologies if you don't want comments here, I can delete it if you see it. 😅
Awe, thank you Oli. I really like drawing, animals especially. 😊

And don't worry, comments are welcome here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back