generic introduction

desti

Hi!
Hopefully I'm doing this right lmao.
I'm Emilia and I found this site on Google while trying to cure my boredom. I've been a regular on a HP roleplay site for about 7 years and I've been unsuccessful in finding another good RP site like that, so I'm hoping this is what I'm looking for, because I've grown tired of searching around.
Blah, blah, blah, I'm not new to roleplaying, all that stuff. I love world building and like 80% of my RPs are historical. I'm super picky when it comes to RPs, faceclaims and partners.
If I'm not RPing, I'm probably wasting time on Photoshop.

World building is my favorite! And in regards to historical roleplays, what time period/region do you typically write in?

World building is my favorite! And in regards to historical roleplays, what time period/region do you typically write in?
Hi!
I usually stick to generic middle ages plots, or the golden age of piracy. I don't actually do real historical events, as I prefer some freedom when writing lol.
For pirate RPs, I go with England and the West Indies.
As for the middle ages, I almost always go with original worlds that are somewhat inspired by Westeros or Western Europe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back