General Question[s] - ANSWERED//CLOSED

voracity

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Is it possible to write in a overflow y in the coding here in RPN?

Also, with the borders, there isn't a border radius ... 'option' right?

Overflow y? I haven't heard of such a thing, unfortunately.

As for borders, you can set their width, but not their radius. Does that refer to how much of the screen's width they take up? You can change that using the centerblock code, though it's by percentage and not pixels.

Columns and column width can be used to move and resize borders, let me know if you want some help with this.

Not necessarily. c; There are some oddities you just have to accept, but, ah.

Actually, using columns probably looks better on mobile because the centerblock would make the width tiny as fuck while the columns would automatically adjust to full width, but stack.

Anomaly said:
Overflow y? I haven't heard of such a thing, unfortunately.
As for borders, you can set their width, but not their radius. Does that refer to how much of the screen's width they take up? You can change that using the centerblock code, though it's by percentage and not pixels.
Apologies, Overflow Y may be something exclusive to HTML or CSS then. I hoped that the BBCoding system could adopt it somehow, but I guess it isn't possible.

As for border radius, it seems that it is just something RPN does not offer, with and without the extra line of coding. It has nothing to do with the actual border's size, or how much room they take up, it's something else entirely.

Thank you for your speedy replies though! I'll be closing this question/thread through the title :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, yeah, BBCode is basically taking certain HTML/CSS/whatever code strings and assigning them to a BBC tag instead. So it doesn't have nearly the same degree of flexibility... Though there are always creative applications and exploitations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back