General OOC

! one more thing !

feel free to group up with other masters. backstab them or work together, just whatever! i highly recommend ya'll talk together on a lot of stuff, that way we can keep this RP moving.

:)

Sure! I'll get started asap.

But is backstabbing okay? Because you can just kill other masters and they can't defend themselves. 

sidenote: do we RP in individual threads? 

Last edited by a moderator:
^Yeah, I didn't really think of that before making my post >.>. I'm just gonna figure not since @yuckeroninever asked us to.

Sure! I'll get started asap.

But is backstabbing okay? Because you can just kill other masters and they can't defend themselves. 

sidenote: do we RP in individual threads? 

maybe before you actually "backstab", talk it out with the other person. im hoping no one dies so easily yet, so yeah :)

also no, RP in the main topic in the main forum: Bradford

Um... If you mean what groups of masters are going to work together, then I don't believe anyone's decided on anything yet. If you wanted to plan anything out with my character though, feel free to PM me about it.

mmmm this is sort of short on notice, but perhaps does anyone know someone who can fill one of the roles?

the last two people i have contacted have not answered me in days, and im fearing the worst. i don't want to have this die already, but if the role cannot be filled i will take it upon myself.

and then that character will die a short death. 

mmmm this is sort of short on notice, but perhaps does anyone know someone who can fill one of the roles?

the last two people i have contacted have not answered me in days, and im fearing the worst. i don't want to have this die already, but if the role cannot be filled i will take it upon myself.

and then that character will die a short death. 

I might have someone, what servant classes are still open?

okay while i try to fill the roles, i hope ya'll will stay :,)

hopefully things will speed up soon

if you guys want me to, i can roll some dice and continue with getting people known with each other and the other servants and stuff. just start some sort of light fights? introductions? something like that?

okay while i try to fill the roles, i hope ya'll will stay :,)

hopefully things will speed up soon

if you guys want me to, i can roll some dice and continue with getting people known with each other and the other servants and stuff. just start some sort of light fights? introductions? something like that?

That sounds like it would be pretty fun.

2 (serah) and 5 (fluer) will be interacting

3 (marcus) and 4 (hubert) can do their thing

i'll most likely jump in on of you 4. anyways, i'm currently working on a setting introduction post, and it'll be posted tonight if not tomorrow.

if you aren't sure how to go about writing, i'd be glad to help and give some tips. 

@Dante Verren @Chisengen @Ian Temero @Aart

2 (serah) and 5 (fluer) will be interacting

3 (marcus) and 4 (hubert) can do their thing

i'll most likely jump in on of you 4. anyways, i'm currently working on a setting introduction post, and it'll be posted tonight if not tomorrow.

if you aren't sure how to go about writing, i'd be glad to help and give some tips. 

@Dante Verren @Chisengen @Ian Temero @Aart

What about the Servants? 'cause let's be honest, that's what we all really want to be playing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back