General Grant

Soul Stealer

The Active Inactive

Hid Prince's CS originally to make a new character but after searching 10 minutes to find the ratio of Superiors to Mortals I'm just keeping Princy

FUCK I had the CS copied before, but I accidentally copied something else over it.

New Superior it is

[SIZE= 26px]~CS~[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]~Superior or Mortal~[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]~Name~[/SIZE]

General Grant, or Grant for those who rank higher than him, and General for those who rank lower than him (mortals).

[SIZE= 14px]~Race~[/SIZE]

Human

[SIZE= 14px]~Age~[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]~Gender~[/SIZE]

Male

[SIZE= 14px]~Appearance~[/SIZE]

Wears light iron and leather armor, but has no helmet. Has dark skin, brown eyes and no hair.

[SIZE= 14px]~Height~[/SIZE]

6'4"

[SIZE= 14px]~Weight~[/SIZE]

165lbs

[SIZE= 14px]~Bio~[/SIZE]

He's grown up knowing order. The power of order can overpower almost anything without it, and can keep an entire nation together. In the time he's been acknowledged as a Superior, he's done his best to keep everything out of order out.

[SIZE= 14px]~Personality~[/SIZE]

Demands respect in his posture, voice, and words. Hates anything backhanded, especially if it's business related. But, he's not only that. If someone comes to him in need of help, he'll break out of character and.. Tell them to figure it out. BOOM you thought he was kind-hearted to citizens or something?!?!

[SIZE= 14px]~Abilities~[/SIZE]

He can place an intention in no more than 8 people at a time, essentially mind controlling them for the one specific use he 'programmed' them to. The downside of this ability is that he can only use it once every 10 minutes, and only works on people in a weak state of mind.

[SIZE= 14px]~Special items~[/SIZE]

A sword which he uses to kill people (lol) if he needs to.

[SIZE= 14px]~Relatives or relationships~[/SIZE]

(I'd like for him to have some kind of relationship with somebody. We can talk about it below maybe?)

[SIZE= 14px]~Other~[/SIZE]

Has an iron grip.

Um it's short but I'm not good at making long ones >.>

"that he can only use it once every 10 minutes, and only works on people in a weak state of mind."

That one's for you, honey <3 @Trust (no longer online) lol

Hid Prince's CS originally to make a new character but after searching 10 minutes to find the ratio of Superiors to Mortals I'm just keeping Princy

FUCK I had the CS copied before, but I accidentally copied something else over it.

New Superior it is

[SIZE= 26px]~CS~[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]~Superior or Mortal~[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]~Name~[/SIZE]

General Grant, or Grant for those who rank higher than him, and General for those who rank lower than him (mortals).

[SIZE= 14px]~Race~[/SIZE]

Human

[SIZE= 14px]~Age~[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]~Gender~[/SIZE]

Male

[SIZE= 14px]~Appearance~[/SIZE]

Wears light iron and leather armor, but has no helmet. Has dark skin, brown eyes and no hair.

[SIZE= 14px]~Height~[/SIZE]

6'4"

[SIZE= 14px]~Weight~[/SIZE]

165lbs

[SIZE= 14px]~Bio~[/SIZE]

He's grown up knowing order. The power of order can overpower almost anything without it, and can keep an entire nation together. In the time he's been acknowledged as a Superior, he's done his best to keep everything out of order out.

[SIZE= 14px]~Personality~[/SIZE]

Demands respect in his posture, voice, and words. Hates anything backhanded, especially if it's business related. But, he's not only that. If someone comes to him in need of help, he'll break out of character and.. Tell them to figure it out. BOOM you thought he was kind-hearted to citizens or something?!?!

[SIZE= 14px]~Abilities~[/SIZE]

He can place an intention in no more than 8 people at a time, essentially mind controlling them for the one specific use he 'programmed' them to. The downside of this ability is that he can only use it once every 10 minutes, and only works on people in a weak state of mind.

[SIZE= 14px]~Special items~[/SIZE]

A sword which he uses to kill people (lol) if he needs to.

[SIZE= 14px]~Relatives or relationships~[/SIZE]

(I'd like for him to have some kind of relationship with somebody. We can talk about it below maybe?)

[SIZE= 14px]~Other~[/SIZE]

Has an iron grip.

Um it's short but I'm not good at making long ones >.>

"that he can only use it once every 10 minutes, and only works on people in a weak state of mind."

That one's for you, honey <3 @Trust (no longer online) lol

Accepted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back