gemini's partner search | open | more plots coming

xserendipitously

hey it's gemini

• How’s it going? My name is Gemini. I am eighteen and have been writing for 10+ years and have been roleplaying for around six years. While I’m rather new to RpN, I have been on other sites before and have explored my fair shares of genres and styles of roleplay. I view roleplaying as a way to flex my creativity skills and a way to collaborate with other writers to grow and learn! I also love talking OOC about the characters and the plot but if you’re not super comfortable with it, that’s cool with me as well.

A few important things to note about me:

• I am a literate roleplayer
    • I am in Eastern Standard Time
    • I am typically on frequently, specifically from around 4pm-12am EST but I do have a chronic illness, attend school full time, and work part time so there may be times that I am away for a while. If this happens, I will let you know
    • I am comfortable writing from the perspective of any gender and I am more than welcome to writing bxb, fxm, and fxf all equally
    • I often double since I love writing from multiple perspectives
    • I don’t write about self-harm or suicide at all, especially suicide. I do not want it to be mentioned or brought up in a roleplay as I see it as inappropriate
    • I do not roleplay smut. Buildup is absolutely fine but I’m absolutely rubbish and uncomfortable when writing smut so that’s going to be a no from me! (that and site rules)

What I’m looking for in a partner is:

• Another literate writer (no one liners!)
    • Someone interested in a long term roleplay
    • Someone to help build a plot and not to passively write
    • Someone who is 17+ (or someone who is mature)
    • An active responder (2-4 responses per week, minimum)
    • Someone with a similar love of writing and creativity
    • Someone who will let me know if they’ll be away for an extended period of time

{note: while you can respond to this thread if you're interested, it is better if you pm me. also when you respond, please introduce yourself and tell me what you're interested in as its faster for both of us!}

Last edited:
Hello there! I'm 18, and I think we'd be good roleplay partners. Here's a bit about myself:
-I am in CST time.
-I'm usually available from Monday-Friday from 4am-12pm, and from 9pm-10 pm, and on weekends from 6am-9am and 7pm-10pm.
-I only write mxf, and even though I specialize in writing male characters, I can also write female characters as well.
-I love doubling, tripling and more! To me more characters is better!
-I'll write as much as I can with the information provided. If you give detail, I've give it too.
-I can respond up to a few times daily, but I can adjust to a slower pace if necessary.
-I love to write and create! I've been writing stories for years, so it's something I really enjoy doing.
-Don't worry, if I have to leave I'll let you know beforehand.

As for your plot ideas, these are the one I'm interested in:

-Godparents: though for this one I'd prefer is instead of only a two year daughter, they have more children that need to be taken care of. How about if we add in a seven year old boy and a fourteen year old female teenager? That might make things more interesting.

-Fame roleplay: I'm familiar with animation youtubers like TheOdd1sout, Jaiden Animations and SomethingElseYT, but I'm not sure if I could RP them properly, so if we did this I'd probably limit myself to RPing fans or something along the lines of that.

As for my own plots, I've been thinking of trying something along the lines of:

-A medieval fantasy world and a sci-fi world that are connected by a portal. A magical princess from the fantasy world is sent by her parents to the sci-fi world so she can be safe from an evil wizard that's trying to take over the world. Confused and lost in this sci-fi world that she's unfamiliar with, she meets a robot repairman from this world, who after hearing about her story, decides to let her live with him for now. What they don't know is that the sci-fi world is about to be taken over by a team of hackers that have created a virus they'll use to reprogram all the robots and use them as their army. So there's action and adventure, there's fantasy and sci-fi together, and there's also romance between the two characters. At the end, they'll be the ones to save both worlds from their respective evil forces.

I would love love LOVE to do the Godparents plot with you!!! It sounds really sweet and fun and heartwarming with just the right amount of drama. :D
Also would be interested in modern royalty! Can definitely see some fluffy and romantic storylines going on there <3

Users who are viewing this thread