Gem Kingdom OOC

Wait, why are we going to this palace? I thought we were finding some gems? Or is that where the gems are? Also, are we just going straight to the palace right now, or do we meet each other for any reason before that?

Wait, why are we going to this palace? I thought we were finding some gems? Or is that where the gems are? Also, are we just going straight to the palace right now, or do we meet each other for any reason before that?

i'll refrain from harsh words lol the gems are in the palace and everyone may or may not be on their way to the palace i know two intros indicate as such.

the character I made seriously gave me huge writer's block so in case ya'll are wondering where my post went that's what happened I will be updating mine here shortly. Just so you all know. x.x 

I actuallly have a fun twist I"m going to throw in for all of you!!!! 

just remember i said the stones have a will of their own and not all of them are good. ;)  

@Beowulf @Huey the gem palace will soon be opened so if you want to continue to journey there... don't worry there's a spot for everyone to get involved in this :D  so don't feel like you need to be in the direct group right now. just keep doing what you're doing lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back