Gem Kingdom OOC

don't do that.... lol as i'm falling asleep at my computer... the sad part is it's only quarter to 10 here.... i'm so old and boring lol. 

Same. I guess you are in the pacific zone. Idk what it is about college but it makes me really sleepy. Abnormally sleepy. Or maybe that's the fever I've had for four weeks

Same. I guess you are in the pacific zone. Idk what it is about college but it makes me really sleepy. Abnormally sleepy. Or maybe that's the fever I've had for four weeks

Probably both... I use to be a stay up late and get up early super energized.... college killed every ounce of that...

Oh god, I can't do the background. My mind just kind of rolls over then dies every time I try. I mean, just look at the two sentences I have up for it. Their awful.

I suppose I should start making my character now. *le sigh*

And I'll leave it at that. I almost liked all the posts in the ooc, but realized that it would fill up your alerts and I'd probably be kicked.

WHA-! And I'm not in your good side?! Ahh so not fair! I joined all your rps I played a bloody Senji in that death one where I didn't do a whole lot and I did a 1x1 for your story! I have been wronged, oh dear lord, I have! Roseo, oh Roseo, where art thou, Roseo? For thou art not within my heart, but in thine enemy's! xD  

WHA-! And I'm not in your good side?! Ahh so not fair! I joined all your rps I played a bloody Senji in that death one where I didn't do a whole lot and I did a 1x1 for your story! I have been wronged, oh dear lord, I have! Roseo, oh Roseo, where art thou, Roseo? For thou art not within my heart, but in thine enemy's! xD  

wow you actually got me to giggle... not laugh but a giggle... awww Kloud... it's okay friend... a 1x1 you barely replied too. and if you noticed I closed it  :P  

Funnily enough, I hadn't noticed! Hah! How'd ya feel about that, you... You! *self torments over terrible insult for a moment*

Anyways, character's done. :D  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back