Gei Dansei (Accepted)

Webs Elk

Find me a prince or princess, I'm not picky.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
f4d1ed5c8160b2a64cbef0d6286c2efe.jpg
Name: Gei Dansei

Appearance: 

He has orange hair, orange ears, an orange tail with a silver streak, and a silver right eye, and an orange left eye. He looks like a fox.

Species: Wolf/Fox (His father was a wolf, his mother was a fox)

Romantic preference: Homoromantic

Sexuality: Homosexual

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 91 lbs

Class Color: Yellow

Personality:  Gei is an awkward loner. He's spent his entire life sheltered by his parents which lead to him not being very good at social situatons. Despite this isolation, he is a pretty smart individual. His parents always taught him to be nice and show good manners so because of this he is friendly to everyone he meets. He is, however, a very shy individual because he fears people would react negatively to him being part fox and part wolf. Despite his reclusiveness, he has always wanted to meet people other than his father and mother.

History: Gei lives in Kaninia, a portion of the Mikkusu realm where a majority of the population was some type of canine Mikkusu. As one of the main instincts of his town was loyalty to the pack, the love between Gei's parents was forbidden. However, once word got around that they were together, they ran away to a secluded part of the woods. A few years later Gei was born. Because they feared that society would treat him badly, they forbid him from leaving the house without one of them with him. However, since they were gone most of the day, he rarely left until he turned 13. At that age, he started helping his parents find food and water for the family. Luckily, he had an affinity for using Chi which helped his family out a lot. When he turned 15, his parents decided to let him choose what he wanted to do, as in if he wanted to go to Dobutsu or not. He saw this as an oppurtunity to get out and see more of the world so he accpeted. Since he got in he was estatic, but he still felt a little bad for leaving his parents behind.

Preferred Chi (If any):  N/A

Preferred Weapon (If any): Bow and Arrow

Theme Song: Eleanor Rigby by The Beatles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuS5NuXRb5Y

Anything else notable?: He has heterochromia.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! Sorry about this taking awhile to get back to you. So, character sheet is obviously accepted, however I do have a concern. As far as reproduction works in this world, when two animals of a different species reproduce, the child is one of the species; not both. You can read more about it here. https://www.rp nation.com/topic/295173-what-happens-when-two-different-mikkusu-fall-in-love/

This was a later development, after your character sheet was put out, so just let me know which species you would like Gei to be, and I'll correct that in the starter-post that went up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back