• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings .

I'm quite interested in the Pokemon-like one, but I'm a tad hesitant (for starters, would we have to create every 'beast'? or how would that go?) Have you fleshed it out more? Shall I PM you?

Heyo I am interested in the magic in the modern world settings, I have a few plot ideas based on that already if you will be interested to hear them out pm me.

Hi! I would also be interested in the Charmed inspired roleplay (as you can see by my avatar, I'm a huge fan). If you both want, we could be the three siblings.

I'd love to work out a charmed related RP, it's been ages since I've watched the show but I still love the premise.

Hello hello~! I have an OC inspired by the world of Harry Potter! (One of my favorite worlds!) but she is, actually, extremely heavily based around Magical Creatures! I just adore Fantastic Beasts and I have been just dying to try a plot like this!! Maybe we could brainstorm? :D you could PM me if intrested- or I have other contact info in my bio. If you’re intrested~ Thank you~!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back