geah, land of magic

His character picture. 
I bet he's either looking for a character picture now or has walked away from his computer.

i doing warhammer stuff so you wrong 
got pictures now but i cant post them so ill do that later 
@pbtenchi

you there 
pb can you post on the planeswalkers thing so i can watch it

Okay people, I've decided we need 7 more demon characters, each responsible for a disaster, so far Jin is taken, I'm hoping their magic use will be like dark+the element of the continent of their disaster, everyone understand? 
@Bills352 @Raviael @Archdemon @Evergreen98 @Moonsetter

Okay people, I've decided we need 7 more demon characters, each responsible for a disaster, so far Jin is taken, I'm hoping their magic use will be like dark+the element of the continent of their disaster, everyone understand?

I have a strict one character rule. So sorry, I can't make a demon for you. Well, I might actually.

myeh we got 7 people left and 7 demons then 
name: alganoth

bio: he is the strongest demon ever spawned, born from the marriage of destruction and death themselves, he had the other 7 lords create the great disasters

height: 12'2

appearance:
nightmare_demon_by_hgjart.jpg

Weapons: unstoppable might and world commanding magic

magic: dark lightning fire water earth wind holy whisper

misc: he only wishes for complete destruction

profession: demon lord

alliance: pure evil

Name: Buras

Bio: Created shortly after Alganoth, Buras has matured in his shadow, always being second best. He believes he should be the leader, not Alganoth, and only follows him reluctantly.

Height: 11'11"

Appearance:

Weapons: Uses multiple swords at a time, strapping them to himself as well as holding on to them and throwing them to create a cloud of swords around him.

Magic: Able to manipulate earth and create Shadow Steel that he equips his soldiers with. Shadow steel is much stronger then normal steel and has a chilling bite to it.

Misc: He would gladly stab his "Leader" in the back if he thought the opportunity was there. Also caused the Janjai disaster.

Profession: One of the Demon lords that caused a disaster.

Alliance: Looking out for number one. But otherwise, evil.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back