G'day

2SEATER

Howdy
Hey, how ya doin'? I'm Tripodric. That doesn't really role off the tongue, does it? I suppose you could just call me Tripo or Jack or something, it's up to you. Anyway, I'm extremely new to 'RP', but I thought it looked cool so I thought I'd give it a try (and Yahoo Answers tells me this is the best RP site). So if I'm confused about this whole RPing thing, I ask you to please be patient and help me out.

Thanks,

Tripodric

Hello Tripodric!

Bet you I'm going to get ninja'ed by a member of staff who will post all the links of where you can find an rp or make your own. I'm just here to be kind and say hello :3 .

If you ever need any help, there's the admin contact, the FAQs and the chat room in the bottom right. You could even follow me and I'll give you extra advice and beginner tips.

Wow, I didn't get ninja'ed :3 . You win a... *Runs away*

Hey there! Welcome to RPN ! I’m Elle :)

Before you get started, you should check out the Rules and the FAQ. There’s tons of helpful information that will lead you around the site!

You can also find help from any of the Staff members – Either by contacting them in the Admin Contact Forum, or, you can pop into the Chat to see who’s hanging around! When you’re ready to find or start a Roleplay, you should visit the recruitment forums. There is a forum for 1x1 Roleplays as well as Group Roleplays. There are also some wonderful Tutorials you can visit, which are super helpful in starting you on your way, or just navigating the site!

I hope you’re enjoying the site so far. We’re glad to have you onboard

Welcome my human monkey brethren Jack!

(Can not say your name for jack! Get it? Jack, because your name is . . . okay.)

I am Pandaku, but you can just call me Panda. Simple? Simple.

Hope you enjoy your stay here -pulls out lawn chair-

and make yourself comfortable. -pulls out pina coldas with bamboo shoot-

and just type -pulls out customized laptop with sunglasses-

You have just met your first weirdo congratulations :D

Thank you very much. I certainly do hope I enjoy my time here.

You're not weird, you're just, errrrr... 'special'!

[QUOTE="Beck Blackfire]hey tripodric! if you need a partner or anything message me! up up for anything!

[/QUOTE]
Thanks, will do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back