G'day

Elemental Son

Human, honest.
Hey all,

I go by Elemental Son. I'm a 22 year old Australian student and part-time soldier. I've been roleplaying on and off since my early teens. I've got a proclivity for thematically darker content, and prefer storylines which have a bit of grit to them.

I'll play just about any type of character, although I prefer playing regular humans to those with super-powers, or characters of another sentient species. I'm comfortable playing straight, bisexual or gay characters, predominantly male, although occasionally I'm happy to take on the challenge of writing from a female character's perspective.

I'm friendly, active, and down for just about any setting. If you have a story which you need an extra pair of boots on the ground for, give me a heads' up.

- ES.

Oh an aussie ^A^! welcome to RPN~ please do feel free to ask me any questions of any sorts and/or if you'd like to rp along with me, I don't mind, oh and also be sure to read the guidelines/rules if you haven't yet. Hope you'll enjoy your stay in RPN~! ^^

Thank you very much, Ashen. I've checked out the rules and guidelines. Do you have any plots you're keen to try out?

-ES.

Hm... well I'm mostly on the spontaneous kind of thing, where a genre and setting is given, and build up the story and growth through the progress with sensible things. But I'm very rp flexible and I can go through anything except for fandoms, I'm not into fandoms, though not like i have anything against it ^^;;; I am just more into OCs and all those things. How about you? if you have anything you'd like to rp along with me or have any ideas, feel free to message me ^^ and oh you're welcome. I know how it feels like to be new as well haha xD

Howdy there, Elemental Son, me be Ayl, the madman of this fine site!

Here's the gig around: Check. Out. These. Shiny. Rules Then if you really wanna get down to business, then clicky on the Role Plays and on the Role Play Recruitment and of course on the famous Role Play Ideas areas. The finest places, for the finest creations if I dare say so myself.

If you have any questions, well that's to bad, we don't to those here. Syke! Of course we do, just Private Message me or any of our friendly moderators and admins. You may also want to join us in the fair but mad land known as the Shoutbox, or Shoutboxlandia if you prefer, where you can meet and chat with our friendly community. Word of warning, we're all nuts, especially yours truly.

Welcome, my dearest, to RpN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back