• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Gay Shit ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Emmi

Jumin's Bae
The halls of Ace High School was filled with the beautiful and wonderful lavender fragrance. The marble floors were clean, but the blue lockers of the school wasn't as much. Students who arrived before class filled the halls. They were either talking, studying in the library, or eating breakfast in the lunch room. The headmaster looked out at the students, nodding in approval. Inappropriate activity, such as "kissing", was not allowed. Teachers were grading last minute papers, and were astonished at how many wonderful grades there were. Over all, it's a wonderful school with a wonderful headmaster, wonderful teachers, and wonderful students.
- - - - -
So uh.. here's the starting post. I'll get a post up for Fay rn~

Fay Wight

624f6dfef88871b6554128df4ba88376.jpg

The hazelnut eyed male narrowed his eyes at a book he was reading in the library. "FIFTY SHADES OF GREY" was written on the cover, and he couldn't stop cringing throughout it's reading. Once he got to the.. "juicy" parts.. he immediately closed it, and threw it back on the shelves. What in the blazing world was that? He thought to himself. Taking a deep breath, he got up from his seat, and picked up his school bag, fixing his velvety black tie. "Pssst! Fay!" He heard a girl's voice call. He turned around, and noticed a petite girl with pink highlights and blue eyes. "C-can you help me with my geometry homework?" Fay stared at her for a long moment, before shooing her away. "No." The girl cringed. "P-pleaaassssseee?" He internally face palmed. He hated clingy women. "No. I don't want to," he snapped. He then walked out the door, leaving a disappointed girl in the library.

Fay then started to walk to his advisory. No one would be there yet since the bell didn't ring, and all he wanted was some peace and quiet. Walking on the lemon scented marble floors, a few students glanced at him, whispering. "Isn't that the Ice King?"

"Eh? You're right!"

"Such a shame his personality ruins his good looks~"

He rolled his eyes, and opened the oak wood door of the classroom. "Ah! If it isn't Mr. Wight!" The adviser greeted. Fay looked up at her and nodded, taking his seat. The advisor walked towards Fay, and handed him an essay. "It's your five page essay." Fay glanced at it, and made out the number 100 written on it in big, red, bold numbers. "It was just marvelous! I wanted to read it over and over again.. but sadly, I had to grade others." She sighed. "I wonder who taught you those vocabulary words.. I mean.. even I had to look up some myself!" She smiled. "I just hoped some of the other students would've done well on the topic as well..." Fay calmly placed his essay back in his school bag. "Ludicrous." The advisor smiled. "I wholeheartedly agree." With that, she went back to her desk, and started to grade some other papers.

~Jack traipsed through the halls, his lanky frame hunched over somewhat. He was pretty well liked, just a bit shy. He wore an oversized Jeffery Dahmer hoodie, yeah, he's pretty...obsessed with the infamous serial killer, ripped skinny jeans and a slouched beanie. Pushing up his glasses up, he snuffled and walked towards to his locker, he let his bag hang off his arm and slouched down to the floor. Opening his locker, he got out all the essential needs, such as: Chemistry books, English, French, though he despised it, inhaling, he slammed his locker closed, and shoved the books into his bag and lifted it back onto his back. Jack stood at 5"1 and was extremely shy. He was almost an easy pick for the classic school bullies, though, is quite fiery once needed. He came out publicly... via Facebook, and by now everybody knows, not that he minds, it's just slightly annoying when the jocks gives him a 'ew, don't come near me' face.~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back