Gary Scott

DreamlandDenizen

Name: Gary Scott

Grade: 10

Hero or sidekick: Sidekick

Powers: Can access "Hammerspace" 

( Hammerspace is a extra dimension that exists in the shadow of 3 dimensional objects. Gary can use pockets of Hammerspace to hide behind or inside things much smaller than himself, making himself invisible until he steps out of the pocket again. He can also store and retrieve objects in Hammerspace pockets )

Appearance: (Picture or description)

ion_boy_by_miguelanxo.jpg

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 150lbs

Personality:

Gary is a quiet kid that likes to keep to himself. Around strangers or new people he'd rather go unnoticed when possible. When forced into social situations others often find him to be kind and pleasant. Despite his stand-off-ishness he does not like to be alone. He wants to make friends, he's just not that good at it. When he does make friends he holds them in high regard and will do more or less anything for them. 

Quirks:

- Has a habit of appearing out of no where

- He likes to collect things. Never throws anything away. He sees value in all the stuff others might not want

Biography:

Gary's father was a prominent super villian who had the power of teleportation and used it to steal. He even killed people sometimes. Gary never approved of his father's actions and his father always viewed him as a disappointment. His father wanted a son who could carry on the notoriety of the family name, and be a partner in crime but Gary was none of that. As soon as his powers started to manifest he ran away from home. He lived on the streets for a bit, surviving by scavenging and living off the things no one else wanted. Soon he found Sky High, and once again found a home.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Gary Scott

Grade: 10

Hero or sidekick: Sidekick

Powers: Can access "Hammerspace" 

( Hammerspace is a extra dimension that exists in the shadow of 3 dimensional objects. Gary can use pockets of Hammerspace to hide behind or inside things much smaller than himself, making himself invisible until he steps out of the pocket again. He can also store and retrieve objects in Hammerspace pockets )

Appearance: (Picture or description)

ion_boy_by_miguelanxo.jpg

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 135lbs

Personality:

Gary is a quiet kid that likes to keep to himself. Around strangers or new people he'd rather go unnoticed when possible. When forced into social situations others often find him to be kind and pleasant. Despite his stand-off-ishness he does not like to be alone. He wants to make friends, he's just not that good at it. When he does make friends he holds them in high regard and will do more or less anything for them. 

Quirks:

- Has a habit of appearing out of no where

- He likes to collect things. Never throws anything away. He sees value in all the stuff others might not want

Biography:

Gary's father was a prominent super villian who had the power of teleportation and used it to steal. He even killed people sometimes. Gary never approved of his father's actions and his father always viewed him as a disappointment. His father wanted a son who could carry on the notoriety of the family name, and be a partner in crime but Gary was none of that. As soon as his powers started to manifest he ran away from home. He lived on the streets for a bit, surviving by scavenging and living off the things no one else wanted. Soon he found Sky High, and once again found a home.

Approved!
Just a side note, your character is rather underweight. I'm 5'8 and on the lower end of a healthy weight at 150, so 135 at 5'9 is not good. The time on the streets probably explains that though

Yeah I changed his height and forgot to change his weight while working on the CS. I wasn't intentionally going for super underweight. I'll update that.

Yeah I changed his height and forgot to change his weight while working on the CS. I wasn't intentionally going for super underweight. I'll update that.

Oh, it was totally fine! DX
Sorry!

I'm just a bit nervous about my own weight... After being under for a while, being more than a character is a bit nervous '^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back