• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Gang of Trouble

Ethan sat in his car, today as the first day that he was going to have to deal with this damn community service in the country. He debated spending the week in town but decided that he would first try to drive from one end to the next. He sighed as he looked at his watch, they had five minutes to clock in.

After a few seconds of making sure he had everything, not like he could do anything about it now, if he didn’t. He went in to sigh in, he had to show his ID and the papers of where he had to report in to get his assignment. He looked around to see who was going to be working with him. Between the women and men he figured that half of them where there because of some thief charges.

He, on the other hand, was lucky that he had a good lawyer after his parole officer found a gun on his person and tried to send him back to jail. That was a fun ride, up and down the justice system before he got community service after convincing the courts that it was not his and that he was actually given permission to hold it for a few minutes. It made for a funny case, it was actually retarded enough to pass through and now here he was.

Evie woke up in a grumpier than usual mood. Today was he does day of community service, it was better than jail however it still sucked royally. How could she be bothered with such shit. She wasn't happy in anyway. She dressed in plan jeans and a white tank top. She pulled her hair into a messy bun and gave herself a pomp in the front securing a black bandana into her hair pin up style. She applied her make up only eyeliner mascara and then red bright ruby lip stick. She sprayed on some sweet perfume then grabbed get purse with her paperwork inside and headed to her car.

She arrived on scene and parked her car. She shut off the engine then got out locking the vehicle, she left her purse inside but took her I'd and paperwork with her. She made her way inside and proceeded to check in handing them the paperwork and providing her ID. Evie then made her way inside looking over the people she would be spending the next 6 months with.

Ethan leaned against the wall, thinking about what exactly he was going to be having to do. It was one thing for him to clean up but that wasn't all that he would have to do. Volunteer work outside of town was not something he was good with. He didn't know these people, which was part of the point of this. To do for a community other then the one he had already,'corrupted'. But that just sounded silly to him, why sent him where he could 'corrupt' all over again.

He looked around wondering what everyone else was here for, but brushed the thought out of his head. What did it matter what they were here for? Some of the girls were a sight, some not as appealing as others but he wasn't there to mingle. He wouldn't mind having some fun, but he wanted to get over this whole thing and never see these people again. That wasn't the way of the gang life so he knew that was probably not going to happen any time soon.

Two hours in and the were all being called to the center to be paired off and given sections. The director was a pudgy little white man with glasses and a receding hairline. She was fairly sure she could take him in a fight should the need arise, but then again she could take most of these people. He began calling off names and providing sections and the group slowly began to thin. Soon her name was called, "Evelyn and Ethan section e"

Evie's eyes slowly traveled in the direction the pudgy man was pointing. A small smirk played on her lips as she approved the man she had been paired with. He was surprisingly attractive, a few years older with a suave too cool for school look about him. She walked over to him not allowing her attraction to show. "Call me Evelyn and your liable to lose a hand, my name is Evie" she finished her voice smothe and sweet her smile daring on her ruby lips. Her eyes were two different colors, green and blue, her most striking feature that often creeped people out.

Ethan raised his eyebrow when his name was called and sighed when he saw the girl coming up to him. She looked like a handful, he didn't do handfuls. "Ethan. I doubt you'd be able to get to my hands." he said, patting her head, before pulling her bandanna off, handing it back to her, "That is just going to get you noticed for the wrong thing. We are here to work and get out of this mess. I don't feel like being honked at or having more to pick up because your attire sends the wrong message." eh said, without looking at her. They would be told what they were doing and he knew that the bandanna would draw attention, it was part of why he didn't wear his. He didn't want everyone to know who and what he was, but he doubt she had that kind of sense, or that she was that tough by the looks of her.

Evies eyes immediately narrowed as he snatched off her bandana. "Like it or not I wear what the fuck I choose to wear. And you have no say and if you touch me again I will punch you, I've taken down larger men before and baby boy I ain't scared of you." Her voice dripped with a deadly venom as she spat the words out like a bad taste. This man had nerves and no idea just what he was starting. She pushed past him walking over to their section and returned the bandana to its place on her head. She enjoyed the 20s hair style she had and she said wasn't changing it to accommodate this rude man. She wasn't about to continue arguing or even entertaining him as far as she was concerned he was nonexistent at this point.

She began on their duties annoyed to be cleaning I'm such a way that everyone could see. If her crew could see her they would laugh histerically and think up 101 jokes. Baby would probably love Ethan she had a thing for bad boys, but at this moment Evie could not stand him. The thought of Baby made her smile as she thought of the mischief they committed together recently. Baby was probably her favorite member she was sweet and vicious a rare combination, she could be your best friend one moment and your worst nightmare the next. Evie loved the way she laughed before committing any violent act, to Baby it was the greatest thrill.

Ethan smirked, but he wasn't going to work beside someone aiming for that attention. He sighed as he waited for her to start moving through the streets, as she picked up the trash. He moved away and looked up the times that there were honks and the clash of trash. He knew that would happen. People didn't care if you thought you were tough, they thought about you as you dressed and she couldn't have picked a worse idea. He rolled his eyes and stayed away from the mess that was being thrown in her way, she would have to pick it up and he was not going to help her with that.

Ethan made sure that he had his area cleaned before he checked the time, two hours had flown by. He sighed, seating down for a moment and looking up at the sky. This was going to be a long few months, if he was paired wit that girl every time. She had a rough attitude that gave the 'I don't care' vibe, while overestimating herself. Two very bad ideas, but she didn't want to help and she didn't act like she needed it. Of course, she would get tired of cleaning the mess she made by what she was wearing and he had no doubt she would give him a n ear full about helping her. But he did attempt to help, he wasn't going to clean it up so she never learns. He sighed, turning to her as he smirked, it was a mess there, but they couldn't help that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back