• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Game Start! : Saved Slots

Main
Here
OOC
Here

Fran DeArc

Madame Sadist
Memory Card Menu

[ Select Your File ]

Welcome to the Character Profile thread for Game Start! Here you will be able to create your characters to participate in the RP! You have six character slots or "Memory Cards" available to use: three active slots and three reserved slots. Choose wisely!

Rules and Guidelines

1. Characters must be approved by the Admin in order to participate (A like from me means you're character's ready to go!)
  2. I'll accept almost any fandom, but keep in mind that I have the right to decline your character if their fandom or the character in question comes across as... questionable.
  3. Please, no overpowered characters. We need to keep the RP's tier list as fair and balanced as possible.
    • If your character is a god or goddess they are allowed, but they cannot change the world as freely as they please. Restrictions must be placed on them if they are to participate.
  4. If you have more than six characters you'd like to use, please PM me so I can put them down for you.
  5. Original Characters will not be accepted if they are from a franchise that doesn't permit character/avatar customization. You can, however, use an OC if the game series they come from does have a character creation system.
    • You are limited to add only three OCs from your character slots.
  6. Characters must originate from a video game. Shovelware titles (games originally based on anime, movies, tv, etc.) will not be accepted.
  7. You are allowed to use three characters from the same franchise.
  8. If you're planning on dropping out of the RP for any reason, please contact me in advance.
  9. Be respectful to other players. No OOC drama allowed.
    • If there is drama, please handle it among yourselves. If you cannot come to a compromise, then voice your concerns to me.
  10. Most importantly, have fun and bring in your best characters!
Character Sheet

Name:
Nicknames: (optional)
Alignment: (optional)
Fandom:
Sexual Orientation:
Species:

Appearance: (Place a picture here)
Homeworld: (Where did they originally come from?)
Affiliation: (Are they apart of a group?)
Personality:
Backstory: (If your character has some extensive lore, you may provide a link for in-depth reading)

Notable Skills:
Powers and Abilities:
Weaknesses:

Primary Inventory: (weapons, armor, vehicles, etc.)
Companions and Party Members: (if any. You can add up to three members and give a short bio of said companions)

Quotes: (optional)
Theme Song: (optional)
Trivia: (Misc. details go here)

Active Characters

Fran DeArc Fran DeArc as Lucina (Fire Emblem: Awakening), Morrigan Aensland (Darkstalkers), and Kat (Gravity Rush)

Reserved Characters

Fran DeArc Fran DeArc as Corrin (F) (Fire Emblem: Fates), Zero (Drakengarde 3), and Nathan Drake (Uncharted)

Last edited:
Name: Lucina
Nicknames: "Marth," "Warrior From a Doomed Future," "Future Witness"
Alignment: Lawful Good
Fandom: Fire Emblem Awakening
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Species: Human
Appearance:

455px-FEA_Lucina_03.png

Homeworld: Halidom of Yilsse
Affiliation: The Shepards

Personality: Lucina is a strong-willed and driven woman. She dislikes all forms of death, even "noble" ones for she believes that every life is worth something. Her motivations come from her love for her parents, most notably Chrom. Lucina is willing to do whatever it takes to see that Chrom is safe, even if that means the cost of a thousand lives (which could make her a hypocrite, but whatever...). She is highly obedient to Chrom and is willing to trust his judgment.

She is constantly compared to Marth on various levels, including her willingness to help others, but bears the same similarities of her father by breaking things while training (so, basically, she can be a clumsy princess). Even with her skills and caring traits, Lucina never gives any credit to herself, constantly doubting if she could ever be up to par with her father, let alone the legendary Hero-King.

Backstory: The daughter of Chrom and gifted with the mark of Naga, known as the Brand of the Exalt, on her left eye. Like in the present timeline, future Lucina was born to Chrom and his wife after the Ylisse-Plegia War. In this playthrough, her mother is Robin. She had a special bond with her parents, especially Chrom who taught her swordplay.

After Chrom's death at the hands of Grima, Lucina inherited the Falchion and attempted to fight Grima. She never learned who killed her father, however, her only clue was that her father's murderer was someone close to him. At some point, her mother was also killed in battle. With the world on the brink of destruction, Lucina was down to only her closest allies, the other children of the Shepherds.

More Reading

Notable Skills: Swordsman skills, impeccable speed
Powers and Abilities: Critical Hit, Aether
Weaknesses: Spears, heavy armored units, her father Chrom

Primary Inventory: Parallel Falchion
Companions and Party Members: None

"I challenge my Fate!"

Theme Song:

Trivia: She has a weird sense of humor and, as indicated by her interactions with her mother, her understanding of non-military fashions is lacking.

Last edited:
Name: Corrin
Nicknames: Kamui (Hoshidan Name), "Faithful Princess"
Alignment: Neutral Good
Fandom: Fire Emblem: Fates
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual (Female Lean)
Species: Manakete

Appearance:

423px-FEF_Avatar_Female.png

Homeworld: Kingdoms of Nohr and Hoshido
Affiliation: Nohrian Royal Family and Hoshidan Royal Family

Personality: Having been raised in isolation all her life, Corrin can be a bit naive and ignorant, but she is a kind and loving person, seeking peace above all else. Corrin is also very family-oriented and has a desire to bring her two families together one day. She tries to avert conflict and needless death at all costs, but she can have an aggressive side when provoked, as evident with her dragon form.

She's very sociable to the point of persuading the enemy to join her side and loves conversation. Her charismatic personality and fiery attitude often attract others towards her and Corrin also has a way with animals. She has always been curious about the outside world (though this has diminished over time) and once she's made up her mind, it's no use persuading her as Corrin will go through with her choice, even if it isn't in her best interest.

Backstory:
Raised in the Northern Fortress of Nohr, Princess Corrin had known her Nohrian siblings since she was a baby. Although she was an adopted child, the Nohrian Royal Family treated her like she was their own, so much so that she was often spoiled by her siblings. That all seemed to change when Garon sent her out on a surveying mission where she was knocked out and taken back to Hoshido. Soon the truth came out that Corrin was also related to the Hoshidan Royal Family. Now Corrin must make a crucial decision: Will she side with Nohr or Hoshido?

Corrin's Extensive Bio (All Routes)
[Note that this Corrin's Bio is taken mostly from the Conquest Route]

Notable Skills: Swordsmanship skills
Powers and Abilities: Has the ability to turn into a water dragon.
Weaknesses: Spears; dragon-effective weapons; too trusting of others; can't do most simple tasks.

Primary Inventory: Yato and her Dragonstone
Companions and Party Members: None

"My path is certain!"

Theme Song:

Trivia: She tends to oversleep and she can play the piano.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back