• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Game Of Thrones : The Exalted Council RP

though i have to ask just how much knowledge of got and asoiaf this requires because i read the books back n the day - so i remember bits but I'd need a refresher? - and skimmed the tv show

Last edited:
though i have to ask just how much knowledge of got and asofai this requires because i read the books back n the day - so i remember bits but I'd need a refresher? - and skimmed the tv show

Since this is set in an alternate universe, knowledge of characters and all of that is not needed. Just have a basic understanding of the houses and some aspects of the lore and you should be good to go.

has this already started? or are we waiting for a thread to be created?

Yeah, we've started! But there is still a lot of space and stuff and we just did a small time skip so it would be easy for you to join in now and integrate into the RP.

Here is our IC thread!

LINK

trying to read through all of the ic messages lol but I was wondering whether the Arryn's or Martell's were open? And if not what houses were open

trying to read through all of the ic messages lol but I was wondering whether the Arryn's or Martell's were open? And if not what houses were open

We've got Arryns and Martells taken for the most part, however you could come onto our Discord and we can discuss it more. The people playing those Houses might be able to see if they can fit you in. And if not, you can take another house- we still have a lot of spots left.

Hello! Is this still open?

We're still open, yeah!

bonjour ! i hope i am not too late to join in the fun?
i'm quite intrigued and love the idea !

Hey :D. I'm new to this site but a big fan of game of thrones and this looks really interesting!

I'm really interested in this! Are there houses available or can you create OC's? Also, is there any point in playing anything but a lord/lady of a highly esteemed house? Otherwise I have a bannerman character I'd really like to try out.

I'm really interested in this! Are there houses available or can you create OC's? Also, is there any point in playing anything but a lord/lady of a highly esteemed house? Otherwise I have a bannerman character I'd really like to try out.
As far as I know, playing anything but a Lord/Lady can be boring, but maybe we can figure a way out to make it work! For the houses, you should join the discord! I believe there is a link somewhere and there you can talk to anyone and we'll help you out.

Hey :D. I'm new to this site but a big fan of game of thrones and this looks really interesting!
Cool! Hop over to the discord and we'll make it happen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back