• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Game of Thrones RP Interest Check

I'm interested in the idea of it being Game of Thrones but I'm curious if this is some sort of conquest RP could someone shine some light on this for me? pretty much explain what they of RP it is...is it a Storyline RP, a Conquest RP, or a Conquest RP with a Storyline RP mixed into it?

[QUOTE="Vlad Dracul lV]I'm interested in the idea of it being Game of Thrones but I'm curious if this is some sort of conquest RP could someone shine some light on this for me? pretty much explain what they of RP it is...is it a Storyline RP, a Conquest RP, or a Conquest RP with a Storyline RP mixed into it?

[/QUOTE] To be honest, it seems like it would be more storyline than conquest, just because, the further we delve into the story, the more it seems that the game of thrones itself is irrelevant, and what matters is the fight against the darkness to come, not who sits in a chair made of swords that isn't really all that comfortable in the first place. Especially considering that I subscribe to the Ragnarok theory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back