Gale Tyson

Coyote Hart

Misguideful Moniker
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Name:

Gale Tyson

Home Universe:

Planet Earth (IRL) (Might count as a OC universe)

Moral Alignment:

Lawful Neutral

Personality:

Gale is usually a reserved person, but his quiet nature can be combed back by chatting with him. Once his close nature is gone, you will find him genial and approachable. However, if you get on his bad side, he'll be grim and uninviting, and almost a bullying type when you talk to him, but he won't be as reserved. He is extremely loyal, if he makes a promise, he'll do his best to live up to it, even if that means risking his life. 

Appearance:
581733.jpg

History:

Gale was born in the 1990s in Australia, the youngest of a family of four. He attended the local K-12 private school and took gymnastics throughout his preteen and teenage years all the way into his adulthood. In an ideal world where the rift between universes wasn't opened, Gale attended college, getting a doctor's degree in computer science. But the world isn't ideal. Right after finishing his bachelor degree, the rift between the worlds opened, into different timelines. Gale was sucked into this portal.

Powers:

• Palm Reading: In his teenage years, Gale had gotten a bit bored, learning how to read people's palms to see their timelines. He doesn't know if it actually works.

Items: Iphone 4, Luger Semi-automatic pistol, a tuxedo, 

Strengths: 

• Intelligent:  Gale is intelligent, able to code in JavaScript easily
  • Gymnastic: Several years of taking gymnastics allowed for Gale to be acrobatic and flexible

Weaknesses:

• Alter worlds: Due to the fact Gale comes from the real world where magic does not exist, he cannot learn any type of magic other than those divination things with poker cards or something.

Friends: None

Enemies: None

Other:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Assailant I'm having trouble deciding with this. I don't have a problem with the character itself, I just don't know if original characters from original universes are allowed.

@Assailant I'm having trouble deciding with this. I don't have a problem with the character itself, I just don't know if original characters from original universes are allowed.

You call the world we live in "original"? :)

I think Sting's quote below explains it:

Yessy, you can have an OC from an OC Universe... as long as you label the character's home universe as OC

I think.

I need to label the universe as OC. 

It's not a fandom universe, so it technically counts :P

Ehh... Fine, go ahead.

I managed to confuse myself with anime stuff. So I won't copy it down and drag you into the mess I'm stuck and swirling in.

By the way, while you're still here, is it okay if you check on my (other) OC character Roy? 

Wait, another question:

If my character is from a fandom universe, but has direct connections to an OC universe, does that still count as unacceptable?

(Because I can technically count Roy Drake to be part of the Super Smash Bros Multiverse. His 2.0 version (He used to be a gunslinger) is based on SSBB fan stuff)

Wait, another question:

If my character is from a fandom universe, but has direct connections to an OC universe, does that still count as unacceptable?

(Because I can technically count Roy Drake to be part of the Super Smash Bros Multiverse. His 2.0 version (He used to be a gunslinger) is based on SSBB fan stuff)

It's still tied to a Fandom of some sort then it's acceptable...

But the string tying Roy to Undertale and SSB is still pretty thin... I don't know what to do.

Haha, I know!

I'll list Gale's universe as "Pokemon Go" and just make light tweaks so it's IRL but it's still from a fandom universe!

Haha, ha.. ha... ha?

Edit: No. This is a horrible idea. I'll just make a Pokemon Trainer later.

Oh lord Grumpy Kat, plz don't hurt me

jvyf5WC.jpg

COUNTER MEME! TAKE THAT!

I have made a huge mistake today. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back