Gabriel Lincoln Garfield Judith Jeffrey Montoya the 6th

MusicTules

Name: Gabriel Lincoln Garfield Judith Jeffrey Montoya the 6th or Your Supreme Overlord for short

Title*: The sickest rapper coming straight from the top

Species*: Scrawny ass whiny ass wannabe ass- uh  "Angel"

Appearance: Think of the coolest person you know now forget about them because he sure as hell isn't them. More like a trash can of  hopes and dreams before they're crushed. More like a never ending nightmare of failure among failure. More like the shit in shit storm.

QredPDd.png

Personality: A whiny lil bitch cause someone got to the throne before he could. I guess he's nice? pretty sarcastic. Does he even do anything?

Bio: Went on a mini vacation from heaven to try and overthrow a kingdom cause of a bet, found out Satan's loser of a son is on the throne-who even likes that asshole?, and now wants to un-alive him.

Powers:

General savagery: Can manage to flame enemies, enemies' family, enemies' ancestors, and enemies' cow.

The "Angelic" power bestowed upon him: (Is this even a thing?) Light surrounds him and he reaches his final form-ie magical girl-

The Haul ass: A super effective tactic that requires a heavy dose of concentration and stretching. Gets in a sprinting position and runs as fast as he can

A Flow sicker than the 2016 election: Can stun enemies with a flow that gets everyone going

Lightning bird: A giant ass bird literally made of lightning but doesn't do anything other than pee and eat. Usually needs to be paid to be effective

Likes: Sleep, Eating, more sleep, even more eating, and the occasional reading

Dislikes: Walking, anything that requires effort, not sleeping, not eating, the occasional reading, you, your cow, your amcestor's cow, your mom's cow, Cows.

What is your opinion on the fact that Azrael hates kittens: "YO Here me out!! I got this entire theory. His dumb fat ass looking self is probably a kitten in disguise! Now listen-" Cut short for the fact that absolutely no one gives a shit

Extra Information*: Doesn't know left from right

Thinks he's a thug he really isn't

His rapper name is lil bitch not even lying

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back