G r a p h i c s For The G r i m

illegallyblonde

. 。*+ .*. 。

what i do
anything you like! ( almost anything... )

->double exposures ( i'm quite good at them... )

->rp art collages/pieces

->titles

->basically anything you want for your rp...

reviews:

none yet!

info:

i use photoshop to create these, as well as adobe illustrator. i also use photobucket to give the links out.

i've been doing a bit of crappy graphics here and there for a while, but now, i'm starting to get into it and i'm getting quite good. double exposures are one of my talents, so i'm here for all of the double exposures! collages are quite fun too!

btw:

i do this for fun. i do not want it to turn into a job!
rules
#1: DON'T NAG

#2: DON'T BE RUDE

#3: BE PATIENT

#4: I HAVE THE RIGHT TO NOT FILL AN ORDER ( BUT THAT WILL MOST LIKELY NOT HAPPEN )

#5: I WILL CLOSE THE SHOPPE AND RE-OPEN IF I EVER HAVE TO BE AWAY FOR A WHILE, CAN'T KEEP UP, OR ANY OTHER REASON WHY.

#6: PLEASE DESCRIBE WHAT YOU WANT. I CAN'T MAKE WHAT YOU WANT IF YOU DO NOT DESCRIBE.

#7: DON'T TAKE CREDIT FOR MY WORK.

#8: DO NOT COPY MY WORK.

#9: IF YOU NEED SOMETHING CHANGED ON THE PIECE, TELL ME TO CHANGE IT. DO NOT CHANGE IT YOURSELF.

#10: DON'T BE RUDE. AGAIN. I HATE PEOPLE WHO ARE DICKS.

examples <---> graphics for the grim <---> examples
---note---

i do not have many graphics up yet since this shoppe has just opened! don't worry! this will be filled up with more goodies soon!

order form
name: ( required )

rp title: ( required )

what this is: ( what type of graphic? required )

color scheme: ( purples and blues? greens and browns? yellows, oranges, and reds? required )

theme: ( what is the feels of the piece. dark and gloomy? sharp and crisp? ocean themed? sunny and happy feels? required )

specific pictures: ( optional )

specific text: ( optional )

anything else?: ( optional )

open spots

Open

Open

Open

all bbcode created by myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, is this BBCode graphics? Or actual graphic design? Because if it is actual graphic design, than we can be graphic design buddies!

Ecstasyia said:
So, is this BBCode graphics? Or actual graphic design? Because if it is actual graphic design, than we can be graphic design buddies!
Yup! Real graphics. I can only do basic bbcode...Graphic design buddies!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back