• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Fyuri's Cartography (Maps) [Large Images Warning]

Should I re-open requests?

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Fable

₮ⱧɆ ₥Ɏ₮Ⱨ, ₮ⱧɆ ⱠɆ₲Ɇ₦Đ, ₮ⱧɆ ₣₳฿ⱠɆ
Administrator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I had an old request thread here with my maps. This is more of a showcase, so no requests please. X3 I tend to experiment a lot regarding techniques. I am not a professional, so no these are not realistic in the sense of how rivers/mountains/biomes are in reality.

And yes, these maps are free to use ( unless stated otherwise ), just leave the watermark.
Warning: Some of these may be large.
Also, it would be awesome to let me know if you use them. :3 I'd like to see them being used.

AVto6oh.png

Last edited:
ZCrGe25.png

K8g66fe.png

Been toying a bit with maps again. Here is kinda an unfinished one since it doesn't have rivers or landmass borders and such like my others. I also don't plan to work on it anymore, but someone may like it so here it is as a freebie.
OcyyHtD.jpg

Personal project preview (not free);
pirate.png

Ours, as in planet Earth
Ah, I make high fantasy maps, not alien, XD.
I thought you meant either like a world you had wanted made or one you had made yourself map-wise.

do you make maps for requests?
curious.
I did at one point. It just depends on my schedule and such. Right now I can't upload anything large because I'm not on "real" internet. I'm stuck using a hot spot till who knows when. So rn even if I opened up requests, I'd not be able to send them out.

These are really good! If I ever get to writing any of the stuff I should be, I might use one of them. I especially like the one with the big land in the sorta middle.

It's been a while and I do have some maps just sitting around in my large-ass cartography folder. XD This is one I made May-ish of 2018.
529201802rec.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back