Personality:

Hair:

Eyes:

Mini Bio(Optional):

Other:

So, do you want me to post my OC first?

Okay. Hold on just one minute.

Name: Amy Aplo

Personality: Kind, shy, energetic, likes to play it safe, and playful.

Hair: Dark, chocolate brown

Eyes: Light blue

Mini Bio(Optional): Amy was born on May 14, XXXX (Depending on the year this takes place). Both of her parents were librarians, and were happy. They both died in a car crash with Amy in the car, still having a scar on her arm that she keeps covered. She lived with her grandparents until she left for college. She graduated one year ago and is working at a cafe sense and is looking for a better job.

Other: Has a dog named Arthur. Arthur is a black lab, and is protective of Amy not liking it when new people enter her apartment.

Anything else?

Name: Emeli Quaia

Personality: Emeli is the type of girl you want to hate, but can't. She's the best at everything she does. She's the number one track star, lead cheer leader, and top of her class in all of her class, which are all advanced classes. She volunteers with most of her free time and helps with fund raising events at the school. She stands up for those that get bullied and tutors anyone that needs help. All the boys love her, she's smart and funny and can even play video games. She's the girl that can do it all, but will never brag that she's better than you.

Hair: Long, straight and dark brown.

Eyes: Light brown that can, in certain light, almost look hazel.

Mini Bio(Optional): She seems like the perfect girl, but she's really not. She's majoring in science but her parents want her to be a doctor, so they have since disowned her. Both of her parents came from China, so they have certain expectations that Emeli just doesn't fulfill. She's been struggling most of her life because her life at home was horrible. She had two siblings, an older brother and sister, of which both hated her.

It's gotten better now that she's living at the college dorms, but she feels like her existence is wrong. She's gay and her family doesn't accept it, and now she struggles to hide it. She fills up her time with volunteer work so she doesn't have to address her own issues.

Other:

I noticed you mentioned an apartment, I put dorms in mine but I don't mind changing it. Are they going to be roommates in an apartment or in the college dorms?

Sorry, I copied one of my other bios. I meant dorms.

And also change the fact that she just graduated to that it is her last year.

Could you please? Sorry for the late post, I didn't get the notification.

I also forgot to add that she wears either contacts or, when she runs out of contacts, black rimmed glasses.

So sorry about that :( I thought I posted, but apparently it never did. I had the thing saved the whole time though, so its not all bad! And here I was wondering when you were going to reply to me xD

Um, you already posted that exact same thing on the last post you made, and then I replied.

Really? Lol, I'm sorry. I'll try not to post when I'm sleepy any more xD

All better <3

So, should we share any classes? Also, do you have any plot directions you want to take, or should we just keep having them go about their daily lives and see what happens?

Is it my turn? Lol, I didn't realize, sorry.

Ugh, the silly thing never posted, luckily it was still saved there. I recently got a new phone, and I've been posting on there :P

Okay. Also, quick question; When we have classes, do we just skip to after them? And also, I also put something on my post for the next morning, could you?

I can post again. I remember now, I didn't post it because I was going to ask about sharing classes, but I forgot lol. I would say lightly mention the class for descriptive purposes, since they are in school and such, and only go into detail if there are any events you WA the to describe during the class. Learning about how Mary Sue learned the major food chains in biology is kind of boring lol.

I didn't say anything about Emeli's birthday and I said just in case you wanted to go on a drive by yourself, I don't see what is confusing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back