• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Futuristic Romance

Plutia

CPU Of Planeptune
Mary was underneath a thick layer of blankets. Sleeping peacefully. snug and warm. A smile was on her face. As if she was on top of the world. That was, if the alarm didn't make screeching high pitched noise. Her smile was crooked as she squeezed the pillow on her ears, trying to block the noise. It was no use, she could still hear the alarm. As if it was a nagging parent telling her to get out of bed.

As if her day was ruined, her smile turned upside down. And just to prove how mad she was. Mary slammed her hand on the snooze button and slowly got up. "Fucking alarms. Damn, do I really have to go?" She asked herself. No use in lamenting, because of she doesn't get up and out of bed. Her mother would definitely force her to get out.

She then shook her head quickly to shake off the sleepiness. Mary without any passion or excitement threw the blankets off her, and slid off the bed to stand up. Gave a big stretch and a yawn, she began her day with looking for her uniform in the pile of clothes on her floor. "Nope, nada. Damn! Where did I put my uni-Aha!" She finally found her uniform. "I definitely would've gotten in the shit if I wear something else to school." She chuckled to herself.

It was a Sailor uniform, white top and black short skirt. "Damn you Monday." She muttered to herself. Her gaze went back on the alarm clock. The time read 7:55 am. "Wait, class starts at...Shit! I overslept!" She quickly ran out of her room, slamming the door shut. She ran to the Kitchen and grabbed a piece of bread. Placing it on her mouth she ran at the entrance. Mary swiped the book bag from the floor and quickly put on her shoes.

After three tries from fumbling she finally tied her shoelaces correctly. Without a good bye and without greeting her mother, she exited the house and hopped on her bicycle. She pedaled as fast as she can, avoiding pedestrians and floating vehicles alike.

Holographic Advertisements popped up on the sides of buildings. Popular brand names and products were popping up. Not wanting to crash into nearby objects, Mary ignored the ads. While riding her bike she nearly had a collision with pedestrians on the side walk and floating cars. "Hey! Watch where your going piss head! I'm riding here!" She heard a horn in response from the hovering car.

After using dangerous maneuvers to get to her destination faster that would have either injured her or downright killed her. Finally she got to her destination. Mary hopped off the bike, and watched it as it crashed into the wall of the school near the entrance. Not caring if the bike was okay or not she dashed inside the building and into her class. With all the force in the world she slammed the door open.

"I'm not late am I!?" The students in the class laughed loud. The teacher however was not amused.

"Not only have you disturbed the class, but you also ARE late. Take your seat. I will not tolerate this for the third time missy." The woman was ticked at Mary. As if the laughing wasn't loud enough, they laughed even louder. Mary frowned and clenched her teeth. They will pay, later.

Taking a seat she looked down at her desk. Instead of a wooden surface, there is a flat touch screen glowing softly. And instead of a drawer inside the desk, there was a slit big enough for a disc to enter. Rummaging through her bag she finally found the disc for maths, and inserted it inside.

She tried to listen in and answer questions when ordered to, by tapping on the keyboard to fill in the blanks. However the key word tried, Mary's eyes was struggling to stay open. It wasn't as if she didn't get enough sleep. She just considered this woman to be the most boring teacher in the world. Not long after that a marker flew and hit her on the head. Waking her up from her nap. And the class erupted into laughter, she was turning into the class clown and she hated it.

The rest of the day however was normal. Changing into a different class depending on what time and day it was. She was glad that the last subject is sport. After three rounds of basket ball the sports teacher gave them free time. Three male students walked up to Mary. All carrying a base ball bat each. One had blue hair, the other had red and the one in the middle had dark black hair.

"Who would have thought tough girl Mary would have been a complete laughing stock today?" They all chuckled. She was trying to sit down and relax. "The hell do you chuckle fucks want?" She was glaring at him.

"Me? I just wanted to give you back the beating you gave me. Just cause I bumped into you." He sneered at her. Mary placed a hand on her fore head, as if thinking. "Oh yeah! Your Jack. The pissy boy." She taunted. He was furious, and this was evident from his frown. "Well I'm going to exact my revenge! Get her!" The two boys ran at her, base ball bats raised to swing at her.

Not waiting to get smashed by a bat. She quickly stood up on her feet and gave a sucker punch at the blue haired boy. Seeing he was stunned she snatched the blunt instrument and gave a good swing at the red haired boy. "And stay down!" He fell down clutching his stomach, groaning in pain.

After recovering from that punch he ran to the second bat. However he didn't get far, as his back received a swing from Mary. He fell to the floor and couldn't get up. "D-damn you."

She looked at Jack. He was sweating bullets, worry was evident on his face. "Don't think you won yet!" He yelled a battle cry and ran straight at her. He swung downwards at her to only miss as she side-stepped. "What's wrong? Pissy boy can't beat a girl?" She smirked at him.

This fight was completely one sided, with Jack missing every swing and Mary ducking or weaving from his bat. Getting bored of this she wacked his stomach with her baseball bat. And he also fell on the floor clutching his wounded area. Being engrossed in the fight she didn't notice there was a crowd watching them.

With a huge grin, she stepped on Jack and yelled loudly. "Remember this! Don't fuck with me! Or you're gonna get fucked! Understood pricks!" The crowd only nodded in fear. In the corner of her eyes she noticed a teacher walking towards her.

Not wanting to get in trouble she quickly dashed out of the Gymnasium, avoiding the teacher. Mary ran to the school entrance and picked her bike upright. Running with it to gain speed, she hopped on the bike and rode off. She still was holding the bat.

"They're definitely going to call mom. Not like I give a fuck." After riding for a while she took a left into a long alleyway. The grey bland walls were full of messy graffiti. "Was this the short cut? Shit, I think I'm lost." She slowed down to stop, and hopped off her bike. Propping the bat on her shoulder, she looked around to gain her bearings. It wasn't a place she recognized.

"I really am lost." She sighed to herself. However, not knowing where she was currently was the least of her problems. Ahead of her was a strange creature. It didn't look like an animal, or a costume of some sorts. In fact, it looked like it was out of this world. "The fuck." She whispered to herself. The creature however noticed the blonde, and quickly lunged at her.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back