• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Future Princess

Alicia was sitting through another long, boring lecture when she heard the words "go into town". She looked at her professour and smiled? "Me? Go into town? Today?" Her teacher nodded and told Alicia to get ready for their departure in an hour.

Xobic was sitting behind the counter of the FLOWER SHOP that he owned, he was helping customers and when he had none he was writing some kind of formula on a piece of paper.He whistle for his pet bird Avrae"come here Avrae it is feeding time"the white and brown bird came flying in and landed on the counter as Xobic put a bowl full of bird seed down and she started to eat it.

Alicia went into town with her basket to collect some things on a list, including white, pink, and purple roses. She walked inside Xobic's shop and asked him about them. "Excuse me, sir. DO you have any white, pink, and purple roses?" She smiled and waited.

Xobic saw the princess come in he quickly straighten up when she asked for white, pink, and purple roses"y...yes my lady we do let me go get them for you."He quickly came out from behind the counter and went to the Rose's and got her colors white, pink, and purple quickly went to the princess again"h...here you go."

Xobic thought about it for a while picturing the princess in a field of roses of the certain color white, pink, and purple and only two came out white and purple they complimented her beautiful look."I say to them do it pretty good both the white and purple do but if I had to pick one I well go for purple."Avrae landed upon Xobic shoulder.

Avrae squawk in Happiness"this is my pet bird Avrae and she seems to like you that is a rare thing and I'll go get all the purples flower"Avrae jump from his shoulder to her as Xobic walk by to get the purple flowers.Few minutes has passed and he came back with a bouquet filled with purple flowers all them in order when they compliment each other."Sorry to take your time."

"Oh, don't be sorry. I enjoy it here. DO you think you can have a bunch of white flowers shipped to my house tomorrow?" She place them in the basket and hands the basket to her teacher.

"Yes I can how many white flowers do you want"Avrae jump from her shoulder to his and then he walk behind the counter"it would be my honor to help you out in any way"Avrae went back to eating her bird food.

"A couple dozen," She sighs, "I would love to have a bird like yours..." She looks around her shop, then back at Xobic. "Would you like to come?"

".... m....me g...g..go to your house it will be an honor"bow to her then got back up this was the best thing that happened to him in long time"okay Avrae you ready to take a break for the shop."Avrae squawk in approval"well that is goog."

"I have a few more errands to do, but then I will come back here and get you, okay?" She turns to go out the door, then stops. "What's your name? I'm Alicia."

"mine is Xobic Dex and I will wait until you get your errands done I will see you when you get back"bowed to her again and then went into the pack greenhouse to take care of the plants and flowers he grew there. 
he start to water all the plants in there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back