Future of Dragons

So is half the rp gonna be about teaching a unicorn words and fricking colors

We don't need a skip just everyone to to ve in one stop and not teaching people words and colors right when we are fighting or trying to survive like come on we just fought a horde and they hid so she can keep teaching wtf

Me too but again you really didn't set any ground rules so people are doing what they want witch again doesn't work especially these past few posts i know liked this sounds like a dick move but if it was my rp i would have kicked them from it

LeoKing said:
Me too but again you really didn't set any ground rules so people are doing what they want witch again doesn't work especially these past few posts i know liked this sounds like a dick move but if it was my rp i would have kicked them from it
I'll probably just make a new roleplay :|

You could or you could salavage this and kill of those who are doing their own things and keep the ones who are still posting...idk after my post thrn 4 pages of teaching a unicorn made me stop posting

LeoKing said:
You could or you could salavage this and kill of those who are doing their own things and keep the ones who are still posting...idk after my post thrn 4 pages of teaching a unicorn made me stop posting
I just made a new one o-o It's going to be rad, and no one is allowed to go off the plot xD

LeoKing said:
Can we still have safe havens ?
The village is basically the safest it can get. There isn't any town, kingdom of another village for miles. The houses are the best they can do o-o

Cause i can help keep the rp in line

I can be incharge of the bar in the village that can give people missions and in charge of the villages defense that way peole don't create random things cayse when your in a city you can do lots of things lol

LeoKing said:
Cause i can help keep the rp in line

I can be incharge of the bar in the village that can give people missions and in charge of the villages defense that way peole don't create random things cayse when your in a city you can do lots of things lol
Alrighty. o-o that should be good.

Yea cause a RP can run smoothly with rules or one person who creates it and puts the rules and another person to make sure people don't take control and make sure that people don't go of and their own things witch might throw people off

LeoKing said:
Yea cause a RP can run smoothly with rules or one person who creates it and puts the rules and another person to make sure people don't take control and make sure that people don't go of and their own things witch might throw people off
Start a PM then I'll give you the link.

Sadly yes no ones posts anymore @Dark Severus. Unless you wanna just do a 2 person rp till more people join?

Last edited by a moderator:
Bloody Baron !

8ac.png

But it looks so good......

I guess ole' stalker goat may not join it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back