• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fusion NAH!

Lilbutterfli94

Kitty Queen
Name: Amelia Hertman
Date of birth: December 26th
Personality: she’s kind and caring. She however gets frustrated pretty easily at times. She often prefers to keep to herself, though she does have friends.
Appearance:
0CF07024-1DE8-44B4-B2B8-FB254D658BEF.jpeg

Name: Maxwell Jones
Birthday: March 12th
Personality: Max is a playful and fun person. He’s the kind of guy you want to invite to every party. He includes everyone and has a love for adventure. He loves being the center of attention. He uses his ability mostly for show.
He is serious, but in his own way. He hates being serious all the time. If the world’s going to end, why not get a few laughs in?
1544677517777.jpeg
_Exodus_ _Exodus_

Alright give me a bit to do a starter. I have to do laundry and forgot my iPad to type the starter out without hurting my fingers.

Amelia had been so busy with life that she forgot all about the world around her, just how brutal it could be and just how mean it’s inhabitants could be. However, before all this bitterness came she had been quite happy. Not to say that anything that has happened has really made her bitter, but it didn’t help with the struggles she faced on almost a daily basis. What was she supposed to tell everyone about what happened to her? What if she could never get past this point and she ended up alone?

Well, before we get to that point in the story, let’s start with the beginning. Amelia woke up in her bed and sighed as she rubbed her eyes tiredly. She could hear her family downstairs preparing breakfast. So, she got up and got herself dressed. She put her hair up in a ponytail for a change and then looked at her hair in the mirror. Her green hair had some waves in it, but nothing that was completely noticeable. No, what most people noticed from her was her yellow eyes. It seemed to be something unique to her family, but she didn’t mind.

As she made her way downstairs she went and kissed each family members cheek. “Good morning,” she said smiling as she looked at everyone. “Got to be quick, I have a huge report due today!” She said before breakfast was placed infront of her. She ate as quick as she could and then repeated what she had done upon entering the room, kissing each family members cheeks and then leaving the house for the day. It was a relatively cold day, but nothing too bad. It wasn’t one of those biting colds that made you not want to anywhere, but those nice colds that you could walk in and maybe be chilly at the end, but over all okay.

Max woke up. He looked at the sealing through half closed eyes before actually getting up. He stretched slowly, first touching the ceiling then laying back down.
Today was a good day. He didn’t have anywhere to be, well work, but that could wait.

Max got down from off his high placed bed. Sliding to the floor, he leaves the room. The only family that he had left was his mom. His father had left him and his mom as a child, and he had no other siblings.
“Morning mom,” David says entering the kitchen.
“Morning sweetheart,” she says.

Amelia made her way out of the house and sighed as she looked down at her wrist, to her watch. She was going to make sure that she got to work on time because if she was late she knew she would have a really rough time. Her boss would yell at her as if she killed a child or some other event that was equally as bad.

So, as she stopped at the cafe down the street she picked herself up a tea and then headed across the street to the office building. She made her way upstairs, well in the elevator, to the 17th floor. This was where her office was and she had very important work to do today. The tea was to help her focus on the task at hand.

“What are the plans for today?” David asks as he fixes himself some breakfast.
Usually he had the most random things for breakfast; enchiladas, baked potatoes, and other things. Today, he felt like actually having breakfast food. When his mother saw him go for the cereal, she chuckled.

“I thought I would never see he day when you actually ate breakfast for breakfast,” His mom admits.
“Just helps to keep you guessing,” David adds in.
He pours himself some cereal and some milk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back