Fus Ro Daaa---HAI~

MafiaGrape

Percussive Mafioso
Heya there! I see you clicked on my intro...well I'm Mail (pronounced MILE), otherwise known by my username MafiaGrape. I love to RP, and I'll RP almost anything. I like to RP anime related things, mostly Soul Eater, Death Note, Blue Exorcist, Black Butler, Heart no Kuni no Alice, Pokemon, Durarara!!, Baccano! and more. I RP from video games too like L4D, Skyrim, Animal Crossing (>~> Don't judge), Kingdom Hearts, The Last of Us, Legend of Zelda, Starfox, Mario, etc. and I'll even RP in any original story line (that is if I like it...^^ ;) ! SO COME RP WIFF ME ERRYBODY!

-Also a Pegesister and Whovian~ Homestuck's cool too.

-WILL GODMOD WITH DOUCHE BAGS :}

-Steampunk, Zombies, etc. are kick ass things that I'll RP ANY DAY.

-HATER OF ONE DIRECTION. Lover of A7X & TDG (that's irrelevant but WWHATEVVA.)

-I'm Russian...I like Russian stereotype jokes~

-18+ and Furry RP's I'll have to think about...

-I LOVE TOP HATS, GUNS AND VODKA.

Last edited by a moderator:
Matt-Smith-gif-demolitionvenom-22267810-500-281.gif

Welcome to the nation, tovarich. I am a potato, and here is some vodka. We have bears here too. Hopefully, you have nice day, yes? If you need help, tovarich, don't hesitate to ask the people here. Until then, Do Svidanya.

(can't speak russian xD not sure if I took it too far, sorry ;_ ;)

Okay, would Black Lagoon be one of these anime's you'd RP? And hai! I'm Fall, resident master of all Ninja Cats int he Universe. Don't judge. Also:
rainbow_dash____that___face_vector_by_colonelbd-d4n9tzf.png

I saw the name of this thread and immediately took a liking to you. Welcome to RPN, friend! Hope you have a good time here. :D We are all friendly people, so as Sol said, don't hesitate to ask for help if you need any!

CinderIsBack said:
I saw the name of this thread and immediately took a liking to you. Welcome to RPN, friend! Hope you have a good time here. :D We are all friendly people, so as Sol said, don't hesitate to ask for help if you need any!
Thank you!! ^^ I'm glad you took a liking to me, that was a self esteem boost xD

[QUOTE="Sol The Hastag]Welcome to the nation, tovarich. I am a potato, and here is some vodka. We have bears here too. Hopefully, you have nice day, yes? If you need help, tovarich, don't hesitate to ask the people here. Until then, Do Svidanya.
Oh my god, I am laughing sooooooo hard xD

[/QUOTE] 
TheFallOfitAll said:
Okay, would Black Lagoon be one of these anime's you'd RP? And hai! I'm Fall, resident master of all Ninja Cats int he Universe. Don't judge. Also:
rainbow_dash____that___face_vector_by_colonelbd-d4n9tzf.png
RAINBOW DASH, YES!!! Hello Fall! Nice tah meetcha! And unfortunately, I have yet to watch Black Lagoon, but I have SOME knowledge on it, and I'd be happy to RP it with you. ^^ 

[QUOTE="Neko-Neko-Nekomimi]I would like to know if you know of Uta no Prince-sama because I want to do an RP of that anime.

[/QUOTE]
I've heard of it, but I never got the chance to watch it ;A; 

[QUOTE="Sol The Hastag]will be somewhere around here if you need help

[/QUOTE]
Thank ya very much Sol! 

[QUOTE="Sol The Hastag]see, welcome to the madness, comrade

[/QUOTE]
I enjoy madness! I'm part Mad Hatter, duh!

sounds like a plan...in the mean time enjoy this potato with a bottle of vodka maybe...straight the bottle with another bottle mixed in?

If you ever get the chance, please watch it. The anime is so good, and I believe the second season ended today. I'm not totally sure but there are rumors.

I just finished Uta no Prince-sama the second season, and I'm crying. I'm sad that it had to end but it was a good ending, I couldn't wish for it to be any different.

[QUOTE="Sol The Hastag]sounds like a plan...in the mean time enjoy this potato with a bottle of vodka maybe...straight the bottle with another bottle mixed in?

[/QUOTE]
WILL DO~ xD  

[QUOTE="Neko-Neko-Nekomimi]If you ever get the chance, please watch it. The anime is so good, and I believe the second season ended today. I'm not totally sure but there are rumors.

[/QUOTE]
Alright, I'll look into it. I heard it was good. It's been on my list!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back