Fur-xalted (please kill me for coming up with this)

Not sure why it's a problem then. Lunar's already possess the power to reveal their Anthemical status by warping themselves into shapes they weren't born unto under heaven - that they now further degrade themselves by not even mimicking they're own roots merely drives home why the Immaculate Order must purge them all! :lol:

Name Clothastop

Race Tortoise

Motivation

To see the world before he settles down.

Backstory

Deep in the desert there is known to be a tribe of giant tortoises, master armorsmiths that grant protection to those not as blessed as they. Few know of the whereabouts of the remote village, the better to disuade those that would take the skillfully made armor from it's rightful crafters. This long lived species only rarely have children, when they do the child is cherished and raised by everyone. Upon reaching the age of 21, each Tortoise youth sets out to see the world before settling in the village. One such youth is Clothastop, already a prodigy of his trade, he crafted a suit of lamelar armor, suitable as a masterwork, for his journeyman project.Those guildsmen trusted enough to be allowed to work with the village have taken a particular interest in the youth and are anxious for him to return. But for now, he has set out on his journey to see the world.

Attributes

Physical

Strength â—â—â—â—

Dexterity â—â—

Stamina â—â—â—â—â—

Social

Charisma â—â—

Manipulation â—â—

Appearance â—â—

Mental

Perception â—â—â—

Intelligence â—â—â—

Wits â—â—

Abilities

Archery

Martial Arts â—â—â—â— (+2 Chakar)

Meleeâ—

Thrownâ—

Warâ—

Integrityâ—â—

Performance

Presence

Resistanceâ—â—

Survivalâ— (+4 via Armored Hide)

Craft â—â—â—â— (+2 When working reptilian leather)

Investigate

Loreâ—

Medicineâ—

Occultâ—â—â— (Enchantmentâ—â—)

Athleticsâ— (+2 When balancing thanks to his tail)

Awarenessâ—

Dodge

Larceny

Stealth

Bureaucracy

Linguisticsâ—â—â— (Native, Firetongue; Old Realm, Riverspeak, Forest-Tongue)

Rideâ—

Sail

Socialize

Backgrounds

Mentor 3; The renowned Armorsmith Austabak

Artifact 1; Yasal Crystal (Thaumaturgic), An Heirloom Necklace

Backing 2; The Guild

Resources 2; A meager amount made as he travels, doing repairs and similar minor work

Merits

[Racial Merits]

Large (1)

Claws (1)

Longevity (1)

Tail (1)

Armored Hide (4)

---

[Personal Merits]

Fire Adaption (1)

Supernatural Fortitude (6)

Essence Abundance (2)

Brutal Attack (2)

Heirloom (1) (A perfected Suit of Lamelar Armor)

Fleet Of Foot (1)

Flaws

[Racial Flaws]

Climate Sensitivity(3) (Desert)

Atrophy (DEX) (1)

---

[Personal Flaws]

Artifacts and Equipment

Yasal Crystal Necklace

Perfected Lamelar armor

Camel w/tackle for cargo

Perfect Chakar (Enhanced via Thaumaturgy, +1 to Acc and Dam, +2 Def)

Exceptional Smith's tools including a small portable anvil and Bellows(Enhanced via Thaumaturgy)

Charms

[Excellencies] none

[Charms] none

[Martial Arts] none

Join Combat: 3 (2 outside desert enviroment)

Defenses

Dodge DV 2 (1 outside desert enviroment)

Parry DV 6

Soak: B/L

Natural Armor 4B/4L

Stamina 5B/0L

Armor 9B/7L (Mobility -0, Fatigue 0)

Total 18B/11L

Health

-0 [ ][ ]

-1 [ ][ ]

-2 [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]

-4 [ ]

X [ ]

Dying [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]

Mental Defenses

Dodge MDV 4

Parry MDV 1

Virtues

Compassion â—â—

Conviction â—â—

Temperance â—â—

Valor â—â—â—

Intimacies

The Desert

Master Austabak

Willpower: 5

Essence

Permanent: â—

Pool 24

Bonus Points

+12 Inheritence

-4 Racial Package

-2 favored ability

-10 Thaumaturgy Degree

-2 Favored ability specializations

-13 Merits

-2 backgrounds

0 remaining

Experience Points

---------------------------------------------------------

Yes, the climate sensitivity (Desert) actually means his race is geared specifically for desert life. Going back now to italicize (It was previously italiasized, but it didn't carry over with the copy/paste) and fix the occult thing (Good catch SRC)

From the sounds of the message I received from him on GITP, he's not entirely satisfied with some of the sheets, though he didn't say which. Perhaps he just wants more variety.

Hmm, well drat...

A little critiquing can go a long way...pms or some such would be useful if folks need to shuffle characters or start from scratch or what-have-you

Nope, I've been checking over there as well, it got a short flurry of attention, but no actual applicants on the interest thread.....

You know, Axel, it is called a private message for a reason.

The main problem is, the parts I'm not satisfied with are extensive. It's not really an isolated incident per character, it is everywhere. And I really didn't want to tell you guys "rework your entire character sheet". Considering we have only four character sheets and I want three players, that could cause disaster.

So, you can rework your characters to be simpler rather than the complicated mess I think they are now, or you can call it quits and I will have to do a solo game with Axelgear, whose character is relatively free of problems. The problem is, I don't want to do a solo game. It's not fun for a ST to interact with only one character. I want three players.

If you want me to, I can explain my gripes in more detail in PM.

Khantalas said:
You know, Axel, it is called a private message for a reason.
The main problem is, the parts I'm not satisfied with are extensive. It's not really an isolated incident per character, it is everywhere. And I really didn't want to tell you guys "rework your entire character sheet". Considering we have only four character sheets and I want three players, that could cause disaster.

So, you can rework your characters to be simpler rather than the complicated mess I think they are now, or you can call it quits and I will have to do a solo game with Axelgear, whose character is relatively free of problems. The problem is, I don't want to do a solo game. It's not fun for a ST to interact with only one character. I want three players.

If you want me to, I can explain my gripes in more detail in PM.
Firstly, don't blame Axelgear for telling us what was happening. You just left us hanging without any input and he no doubt thought you mearly forgot to get on this site.

Secondly, complicated mess? I can actually say this is the first time I have hear that one to describe one of my characters. What exactly do you mean 'complicated mess'? Do you want me to get rid of the artifacts? Merits? What?

Thirdly, explaining your gripes(by that I mean what you want changed) in PM will do no good because you will just have to repeat it for each and every person who still wants to be part of the game, thereby making everything take longer.

So the GM complains about the other players to one player, rather then tell each potental player what he wants changed, after leaving us hanging for quite some time?

I'm gone.

Well....drat....(again)

I hate to see a game lose a character to disagreement like that....

As to the convolutions, My guess would be the merits, at least for my character....But then scroll of heroes is new so folks want to play with the 'new toys'...

Name Fire over Water

Race White Leporidaeman

Motivation To prove himself a true stalker and worthy of his ancestor's blood.

Backstory

Under Water was born into the impressive Fire family. This legendary family of stalkers, hunters, and scouts are supposedly decedents of a god of stealth. This is what they truly believe but in fact they are decedents of a legendary Lunar. The blood given to them was too strong and it hanged them in less than desirable ways. But they have learned to train their ancestor's second best feature, his ears. Their ability to hear is almost unparalleled and they have an unmatched speed, easily able to run at well over 30 mph when needed.

Under Water was raised alone in the wilderness with only his mother and father for company. It was a hard life but not a bad life. His family really loves him and he could tell, though they trained him hard they also took the time to listen and talk to him. As was normal for his family he began his training as soon as he was physically able. Back then had not yet inherited his full power. His training with a bow, his hearing, and his sense of smell, and running began back then. That training continued until his teens and his latent abilities came to the fore.

There was only one last thing for him to learn, how to deal with people. So his father gave him his inheritance, the Moonsilver Powerbow and Articulated Plate of his ancestor, and sent him out into the world to either survive or die. He began running and didn't slow down until he began to smell the stench of civilization. He slowed down to a walk and advanced cautiously into the town. He knew how to act civilized, he wasn't raised as a barbarian, but he had heard quite a few horror stories about how people overreacted to some things.

It should be noted that this ancestor could still be alive, his decedents do worship him as a god and one every few generations someone claims to have seen him.

Attributes

Physical

Strength â— â—

Dexterity â— â— â— â— â—

Stamina â— â— â—

Social

Charisma â—

Manipulation â—

Appearance â— â— â— â—

Mental

Perception â— â— â— â— â—

Intelligence â— â—

Wits â— â—

Abilities

Archery â— â— â— â— â— (+1 Power Bows +1 At Short Range)

Martial Arts

Melee

Thrown

War

Integrity â— â— â—

Performance

Presence

Resistance â— â— â— â—

Survival â— â— â— â—

Craft

Investigate

Lore

Medicine

Occult

Athletics â— â— â—

Awareness â— â— â— â— â—

Dodge â— â— â—

Larceny

Stealth â— â— â—

Bureaucracy

Linguistics â— â— (Forest-tongue(native), Riverspeak, Old Realm)

Ride

Sail

Socialize

Backgrounds

Inheritance â— â—

Artifact â— â— â— (Moonsilver Powerbow)

Destiny â— â— â— â— (To become a Lunar Exalted, upon becoming a Lunar he looses this background.)

Backing â— â— â— (Fire Family)

Merits

[Racial Merits]

Gazelle’s Pace 2

Supernatural Quickness Abomination 6

Fur 1

Enhanced Sense Hearing 1

Enhanced Sense Smell 1

Danger Sense 3

[Personal Merits]

Material Resonance 2

Inexhaustible 2

Flaws

[Racial Flaws]

Hungry 1

Mute 4

Natural Enmity(normal felines) 1

[Personal Flaws]

Crippled Essence Deformity 4

Artifacts and Equipment

Moonsilver Powerbow: The powerbow was made in the high first age and is decorated with Old Realm script that describes the basic tenets of The Swords of Luna on one side and the story of a particularly gruesome victory his ancestor participated in on the other. Unluckily, none of his family has bothered to learn the language so they still don't know(or don't beleive) the the true identity of the families founder.

Her incarnation at the time held a legion of Fair Folk off while her Twilight Solar mate fixed their reality engine. It had broken after the advance army had already moved to the next location and it was only her, her mate and their few thousand mortal warriors but they carried the day. The bow was presented as a badge of honor and the exaltation kept it through it's incarnations until the incarnation that was his blood ancestor passed it down to his family.

Charms

[Attribute]

[Excellencies]

[Charms]

Martial Arts

Join Combat: +7

Defenses

Dodge DV 4

Parry DV 0

Hardness: +0B/+0L

Soak: +4B/+2L

Health

-0 [ ]

-1 [ ][ ]

-2 [ ][ ]

-4 [ ]

X [ ]

Mental Defenses

Dodge MDV 6

Parry MDV 1

Virtues

Compassion â—

Conviction â—â—â—

Temperance â—

Valor â—â—â—â—

Intimacies

Fire under Water loves being free and would do much to keep it that way

Willpower: 8

Essence

Permanent: â—

Peripheral: 0/9 (9 Committed)

Bonus Points

Danger Sense 5

Destiny 3

Willpower +â— 3

Artifact +â— 2

Archery +â—â— 2

Specialties 1

Awareness +â—â— 2

Linguistics +â— 2

Survival +â— 2

Resistance +â— 2

Stamina +â— â— 8

Experience Points

First, a formal apology is in order. I intended no ill will to you, Khantalas, they just wanted to know what was going on. It was a big faux pas on my part to say something like that.

Second, we can get three players. I'm about to send you a PM to ask what's wrong with my character but, if you could also tell me what else you want to find, I'd be glad to try and help you work through these with other people to save you some time.

I want to see this game happen, after all.

Still editing mine, sorry....Job hunt had a few positive leads which have kept me kinda busy. Will be done by tomorrow evening.

Axelgear said:
Name White Masque (Mask for short)
Race Rodent-man (Mouse)

Motivation To earn Celestial Exaltation

Backstory

To understand Mask requires one to understand a small amount of what it is to be a Rodent-man; to be of race that is hard working, industrious and frequently reviled all across the face of Creation. Few heroes arise amongst the mice, for they are so easily broken into the role of being Children of the Earth; their very culture survives because of it. As such, it is important to know of the culture, or else one cannot know why Mask is so unusual; to know what forces drove them into being driven to break boundaries.

Mice are an insular society to themselves, known for large, interlinked families that use their vast connections to build equally vast quantities of wealth very easily, using the assured trade of favours and obligation to secure their industries. As such, the mice are often hated for being secluded and wealthy, not sharing their opulence with others. This, combined with their frequent flouting of laws that conflict with their culture and building of underground cave systems beneath cities leads to them being frowned upon (what do they have to hide down there?) and distrusted. In time, this leads to abuse and discrimination which, in turn, leads to greater insularity. The mice have learned to deal with this with time, being capable of suffering great amounts of abuse willingly to ensure that further atrocities do not occur.

Mask, however, is fairly different. From a young age, while not particularly intelligent, they were curious and had a strong sense of right and wrong. In a society built around obedience, rigidity and willing acceptance of abuse, these features immediately singled Mask out as a target and trouble-maker. At first, these problems were simple enough to deal with; a cut purse here, a stolen crate there. These things were easy enough to hide and make up for, but they did not go unnoticed. Disciplined by his family so frequently that it became routine, Mask was eventually given one last chance to try and make an honest mouse out of themselves, sent to learn thaumaturgy with one of their five uncles.

It was as much a surprise to Mask as anyone that they actually took to learning thaumaturgy with great eagerness. They learned to read, write, understand... But fate determined that this was not to be their path. Having succeeded in their first and second seasons of learning, Mask was allowed to return home for a break, a little wiser and more learned, just as turbulent politics were turning public opinion against rodent-men. They enjoyed seeing their family again but, around two weeks after their arrival, a traumatic event occurred.

Even to this day, Mask discusses with no-one what that event was. If pressed, they make up some lie about the murder of their father or the rape of their seventh sister (their father is still alive and they only have six sisters or, at least, they did last time they were home). However, whatever this event was, it changed Mask enough to push them over the edge, leading to them killing two citizens and forcing their family to flee amongst the ensuing chaos. Mask was not openly chastised by their family but they knew that some disapproval was hanging in the air; the place of a mouse was to accept the abuse and live to see another day. Instead, they had put their whole family in jeopardy. Mask left shortly thereafter, vanishing one night and taking with them only as much money, food and water as they needed to carry them through to the next city.

Mask didn't leave because of fear of derision or being an outcast; they had dealt with that their whole life. Instead, they left because they didn't feel shame for what they had done and knew that they would do it again. They didn't blame their family for making them feel unwelcome, he loved them dearly, but rather he blamed the societies that forced his family to adopt such practices as they drew on. Mask attempted to pursue odd jobs to further their study, hoping to become a scholar and change the world but, very swiftly, Mask found that odd jobs could not afford them access to the depths of knowledge they required and the doors of power were closed to them.

Mask was not entirely discouraged by their failure. Falling back into old habits, rather than purchase entrance, they stole their way into libraries and depositories of information to learn. Much of it was beyond Mask; the desire to learn medicine or thaumaturgy was long gone. Instead, they sought ways to empower themselves, his goals focusing intently on stories of great wonders of old. It was a handful of years before Mask finally stumbled upon what they wanted to know, however, when they learned of the Cult of the Illuminated.

The tales of the Solar Exalted and the First Age instantly attracted the roguish mouse. He had no wish to devote worship to the Solar Exalts, or the Lunars, or any of these empowered once-mortals. Instead, he sought to ascertain that power for himself; to wield it to bring about the changes he desired. No more would mice have to fear the lash of oppression; the beatings that had shaped his people into the fearful mass that they were today. He knew immediately what he wanted and would stop at nothing less than achieving Exaltation.

This quest has consumed Mask for years now. He was 15 when he left his family and he is now 19; the age when most Creation-born are establishing their lives, marrying and so on. He, however, has spent years roaming the Scavenger Lands, doing all he can to prove his bravery and worthiness to become one of the Celestial Exalted. He has committed daring heists in several cities, solved more than a few crimes and caused a fair amount of problems. His quest continues and grows more desperate and daring every day, for he is aware that Exaltation prefers young heroes and he knows that the older he gets, the lesser his chances become.
Attributes

Physical

Strength â—â—

Dexterity â—â—â—â—â—

Stamina â—â—

Social

Charisma â—â—

Manipulation â—â—

Appearance â—â—

Mental

Perception â—â—â—

Intelligence â—â—

Wits â—â—â—

Abilities

Archery

Martial Arts â—â—â—

Melee

Thrown

War

Integrity â—â—

Performance

Presence

Resistance â—â—â—

Survival â—

Craft

Investigate â—

Lore â—â—

Medicine â—

Occult â—

Athletics â—â—â—

Awareness â—

Dodge â—â—â—â—

Larceny â—â—â—â—â—

Stealth â—â—â—â—â—

Bureaucracy

Linguistics

Ride

Sail

Socialize

Backgrounds

-Inheritance 2

-Destiny 3

-Resources 3

-Artifact 2/1

Merits

[Racial Merits]

-Night Vision - 1

-Deceptive Frailty - 1

-Healing Factor - 4

-Gazelle's Pace - 2

-Impossible Joints - 2

-Tail - 1

Total: 11

[Personal Merits]

Flaws

[Racial Flaws]

-Behavourial Archetype - 2

-Obsession (Wealth) - 1

[Personal Flaws]

-Dark Secret - 3

-Enemy - 3

Artifacts and Equipment

-Silencers: A pair of orichalcum razor claws, the Silencers were taken from the museum; a display case falsely labeled the precious artifacts as being ornate devices built for a Dynast during the Shogunate, but Mask knew well what they were. It was easy enough to steal them and, as a result, they now wield two very potent weapons. The most useful element of the Silencers is, however, that they are easily concealed as ornate bracers. The actual orichalcum element of the weapon is a skeletal frame, over which is layered fine leather. The blades are spring-loaded and retracted, bursting forth with but a simple reflexive action of the wrist, and the blades point almost straight forward, making them especially useful for stealthy take-downs from behind.

-Shimmer-skin: Stolen from a treasure vault laden with other golden valuables, it was only the keen recognition of the orichalcum nature of the armour that led Mask to not pawn it with all the other stolen treasures. Instead, they kept it for themselves and have found it to be the most immensely useful suit of armour they have ever worn. More than once, Mask's life has been saved by this most useful of protective garments. However, the whispers of Anathema wearing similar clothing has led Mask to keep it hidden under their clothing.

Charms

[Attribute]

[Excellencies]

-Second Dexterity Excellency

[Charms]

Martial Arts

Join Combat:

Defenses

Dodge DV 6

Parry DV 5

Soak: 5B/5L

Health

-0 [ ]

-1 [ ][ ]

-2 [ ][ ]

-4 [ ]

X [ ]

Mental Defenses

Dodge MDV 5

Parry MDV 2

Virtues

Compassion â—â—

Conviction â—â—â—

Temperance â—â—

Valor â—â—

Intimacies

Family (Love)

Oppression of Rodent-Men (Hatred)

Keeping the secret (Fear)

Willpower: â—â—â—â—â—

Essence

Permanent: â—â—

Peripheral: 14/22 (8 Committed)

Bonus Points

39 total spent

-12 on Mutations

-10 on Essence (Raised to 2, which has a reduced cost, as Khantalas said)

-3 on Backgrounds

-7 for a Charm

-8 on Abilities

Experience Points
Mask, for the record, was born in a city in the Scavenger Lands that no longer exists, thanks to it being consumed in a civil war. He is about four feet tall, his under fur white, outer coat tawny with a dark stripe down the back, and two white circles, one surrounding each eye. He usually wears a grey shirt, crossed across his chest with a leather band and a short brown cloak rests upon his back, tied loosely around his neck. His wrists are wrapped in a pair of leather bracers that conceal his Silencers and he wears a pair of long shorts that end at his knee, the loose brown pants held on by a thick, black belt, a hole cut in them at the back for his tail.
Mask edited. I misinterpreted just a thing or two. It's now fixed. However, I have 3 extra bonus points to spend and I do not know what to do with them... I haven't got Scroll of Heroes with me now either, so I can't even look and ponder.

Buy a Virtue dot.

Having a Virtue distribution of 3-2-2-2 at character creation is a terrible, terrible, terrible choice.

I thought Virtues were 4 points. Otherwise, I'll put it in Conviction or Valor. Not sure which, since either would definitely fit Mask's personality. However, Conviction 4 may be more suited for a potential future Exalt...

And I'm back, new and improved (now with Angst!)......

Name Clothastop

Race Tortoise

Motivation

To hunt down and free his people

Backstory

There are tales told of a tribe of giant tortoises that lived deep in the desert, master armorsmiths that granted protection to those not as blessed as they. Few knew of the whereabouts of the remote village, the better to disuade those that would take the skillfully made armor from it's rightful crafters or there chosen recipients.

This long lived people only rarely had children, when they did the child was cherished and raised by everyone. One such youth was Clothastop, from birth he was special showing a natural inquisitiveness matched with an amazing tolerance to the worst the desert had to offer. On multiple occasions he was thought lost, only to arrive perfectly sound some hours later. His extreme acclimatization to the desert heat proved fortuitous in the forge as well. Taking up the trade his people were renowned for it surprised no one that he proved a prodigy of the trade. For his journeyman project he crafted a suit of lamelar armor suitable for a master's work. Impressed with the work, his mentor, the famed craftsman Austabak, gave the suit to the young smith amidst much celebration amongst the villagers and their few outsider friends, merchants and the like that transport their wares to select markets.

It is a sad fact that no people are truly isolated, no matter the obstacles they may put between themselves and the rest of the world, this is doubly so when they possess something the world at large wishes. Such it was that the slavers came, whether by betrayal from those they trusted or mere happenstance, the village was found and the raids began. Each worse than the one before....Until finally, despite heavy losses by the barbarious raiders, The village was no more. It's once proud populace captured, to be slaved to forges and forced to craft the wares the were known for. But such was not to be for Clothastop. Perhaps the desert itself or some unknown god there-of took a hand in things, but the last prisoner wagon was lost as a sandstorm enveloped the slaver's caravan on it's way back to whoever would pay the most for the skilled craftsmen.

Overturned and bust open in the chaos, ithe wagon's captives quickly turned upon their captors. An easy task for some how perhaps by the same nameless entity's hand, the slavers had lost their weapons in the storm. The tortoises salvaged what they could and Clothastop in particular took one of the wagon's wheels, forming a crude Cathar.

But lost and without supplies, even a desert dwelling people can succumb to exposure and one by one the survivors fell, and Clothastop was forced to bury his friends and elders. Only his miraculous knack for the desert life kept him alive, and even he was hard pressed to survive. He wandered for days in and out of a daze, managing to kill desert creatures for sustenance. After a time it almost seemed as though the desert spoke to him, teaching him secrets and charging him with a mission. His people were still alive, alive and enslaved to the greed of others. He knew what he had to do, he opened his eyes and saw civilization once more.

Attributes

Physical

Strength â—â—â—â—

Dexterity â—â—â—

Stamina â—â—â—â—â—

Social

Charisma â—â—

Manipulation â—â—

Appearance â—â—

Mental

Perception â—â—â—

Intelligence â—â—â—

Wits â—â—

Abilities

Archery

Martial Artsâ—â—â—â— (+2 Chakar)

Meleeâ—

Thrownâ—

Warâ—

Integrityâ—â—

Performance

Presence

Resistanceâ—

Survival (+4 via Armored Hide)

Craft
â—â—â—â— (Fire, Water, Wood, +3 when working reptilian Leather)

Investigate

Loreâ—

Medicineâ—

Occultâ—â—â— (Enchantmentâ—â—)

Athleticsâ— (+2 When balancing thanks to his tail)

Awarenessâ—â—

Dodgeâ—

Larceny

Stealth

Bureaucracy

Linguisticsâ—â—â— (Native Language Firetongue, Others;Old Realm, Riverspeak, Forest-Tongue)

Rideâ—

Sail

Socialize

Backgrounds

Mentor 3; Unknown Desert Entity

Artifact 1; Yasal Crystal (Thaumaturgic), An Heirloom Necklace

Resources 2; A meager amount made as he travels, doing repairs and similar minor work

Merits

[Racial Merits]

Large (1)

Claws (1)

Longevity (1)

Tail (1)

Armored Hide (4)

---

[Personal Merits]

Fire Adaption (1)

Essence Abundance (2)

Heirloom (1) (A perfected Suit of Lamelar Armor)

Essence Attack (6) (By throwing a handful of sand at the target, heated winds seem to grasp the sand and bare it forward as though the rage of a desert were urging it forward)

Flaws

[Racial Flaws]

---

[Personal Flaws]

Wanted (1) (Guild)

Artifacts and Equipment

Perfected Lamelar armor

Camel w/tackle for cargo and three flour bags of desert sand

Perfect Chakar (Enhanced via Thaumaturgy, +1 to Acc and Dam, +2 Def)

Exceptional Smith's tools including a small portable anvil and Bellows (Enhanced via Thaumaturgy)

Belt pouch of Desert Sand

Charms

[Excellencies] none

[Charms] none

[Martial Arts] none

Join Combat: 4

Defenses

Dodge DV 2

Parry DV 6

Soak: B/L

Natural Armor 4B/4L

Stamina 5B/0L