• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Funny little idea for a kidnapping rp

Shiona

Recanion Sunshine
So I just had this little idea for a Kidnapping roleplay, but with a lot of fun and basically 'roles reversed'. What I mean is, a very inexperienced kidnapper that constantly does everything wrong. (The kidnapped wakes up to early from the drugs, knots are tied wrong etc.) And the kidnapped then tries to be helpful ('You have to tie this knot again, it's awful! See I can get out of it in 3 seconds'). 

Oh I could see the fun in this :)  I'd prefer MxM (I'll only play males), and I would prefer playing the one being kidnapped, but it's all up for discussion. We'd play via PM, or Skype (or ICQ) if you are comfortable with that.

Sounds like fun? Message me if you are interested and want to talk about some more plot and the characters. 

Or talk with me here ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back