• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Fun with psychopaths: A yandere adventure

SwaggMuffinsThe3rd said:
I do have a plot idea- y and y'd are on a field trip, and y cuts the brakes so that they'll be stranded together. But there are a few other survivors, and y has to find a way to pick then off because y is insane. And I'm male.
So exciting! What kind of character the female should have?

How old are they? I'd like them to be colleagues going on a mission with other employees. Something like an architecture office would be nice.

furtuna said:
So exciting! What kind of character the female should have?
How old are they? I'd like them to be colleagues going on a mission with other employees. Something like an architecture office would be nice.
That'd work, yeah. How about he's 23, and she's 21?

SwaggMuffinsThe3rd said:
That'd work, yeah. How about he's 23, and she's 21?
21 is younger than I expected because she'd still be a university student but it works well If we imagine that she is a student who works part time as a trainee. If the trips happens in summer then it's all right. Which city do they live in?

Shall I send my character description?

I'm thinking a big city that's close to the middle of nowhere... how about El Paso? And yes, send in the CS.

im REALLY new on this could you help me?

Name: Max

Height: 5,4

Weight: 152

Description: Max is a very emotional girl, but she bottles her feelings up. She is know to have anxiety attacks often. She is a really sweet girl but seems rude and ignores you at first. She is short and over weight but curvy, she wears little to no make-up. She easily gets emotions out of people.

That works as a CS (character sheet). Here's mine.

Name: Jack Greenbow

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 179

Description: Jack is extremely cynical and sarcastic. He is extremely intelligent and manipulative, as well as cold and calculating. He can hide all of this well with a mask of cool indifference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back