Fullmetal Alchemist: Adventure Awaits

Rules

1. No godmodding or mary-sues. I want at least an equal amount of weaknesses as there are strengths.

2. Romance is allowed, but don't get intimate. If you really wanna go that far, take it to pm or fade to black. Kissing is the limit.

3. Cussing must be blocked with *s. List of words that do not have to be blocked out:

Ass

Damn(it)

Hell

4. NO ONE-LINERS. This is lack of info! If you have writers block, let me know and then we will accept a make-up post later.

5. DETAIL! Don't just use the fact that this is fandom as an excuse for not posting detailed replies.

6. Do not sign up if you have not watched/read the anime/manga Fullmetal Alchemist. It will not make sense and this RP will require at least a basic knowledge of the alchemy in the anime/manga.

7. Relax! This is supposed to be fun! I don't bite, so reach out if you have questions or concerns.

8. HAVE FUN!

Sign-Up Sheet

Name:

Nickname (opt.):

Alias (opt.):

DOB: (Date of birth, only the day and month required)

Appearance: (Picture is preferred, this is manga/anime so try and get those pics if you can)

Personality: (Be descriptive!)

Strengths: (physical and mental)

Weaknesses: (physical and mental)

WOP: (Maximum of 3 weapons of choice)

Alchemy: (Anything you'd like to add about their alchemy here, such as not needing a transmutation circle or what they often use alchemy for.)

Partner/GF/BF:

Sexuality: (All are acceptable!)

You can create as many characters as you like, as long as they are all unique and you can keep up with them all when we are RPing.

Last edited by a moderator:
XxXTheKeterXxX said:
Ignore my earlier post. I accidentally posted in the wrong place. But I'm interested, if you'll have me.
Of course! Glad you're interested. I can delete that post in the wrong tab for you.

Name: Markam Greyhame

Nickname (opt.): Mark

Alias (opt.): NA

DOB: 5 of November

Appearance:
anime-boy-with-black-hair-and-glasses

Personality: Mark is always one to jump to the aide of others, and is always looking on the bright side, even though he may come off as a little mysterious.

Strengths: Can handle most mental challenges

Weaknesses: Not very strong physically

WOP: Katana

Alchemy: Prefers using a transmutation circle, even though he does not need one. Also prefers working with rock and water.

Partner/GF/BF: None

Sexuality: Gay

((Some of is I didn't quite know what to put down or what it meant.))

Last edited by a moderator:
XxXTheKeterXxX said:
Name: Markam Greyhame
Nickname (opt.): Mark

Alias (opt.): NA

DOB: (Help?)

Appearance:
anime-boy-with-black-hair-and-glasses

Personality: Mark is always one to jump to the aide of others, and is always looking on the bright side, even though he may come off as a little mysterious.

Strengths: Can handle most mental challenges

Weaknesses: Not very strong physically

WOP: (WHAT?)

Alchemy: Prefers using a transmutation circle, even though he does not need one. Also prefers working with rock and water.

Partner/GF/BF: None

Sexuality: Gay

((Some of is I didn't quite know what to put down or what it meant.))
Looks good so far! Sorry about the confusion.

DOB: Date of Birth (you just need the day and the month)

WOP: Weapon of choice

Also, I cannot see your picture. :-[

Name: Derek Garcia

Nickname (opt.): N/A

Alias (opt.): The Lord of Cinder

DOB: 4/11

Appearance:

Personality: Hot headed but kind. On the battle field Derek is a ruthless fighter and he will not hesitate to follow any order given to him by a higher up. Even if it means ending a life. Outside of battle however, Derek is a kind fun loving individual with a great sense of humor.

Strengths: Derek is agile and dexterous. He is a quick thinker and is comparatively as smart as some of the top researchers in the military.

Weaknesses: Derek lacks physical strength due to his small frame. He also is easily angered and will act recklessly when mad.

WOP:

Alchemy: Derek can't preform transmutations without a circle. His dual blades(shown above) have a transmutation circle on each blade allowing Derek to preform his fire alchemy.

Partner/GF/BF: None at this moment in time

Sexuality: Straight

DeathMaster said:
Name: Derek Garcia
Nickname (opt.): N/A

Alias (opt.): The Lord of Cinder

DOB: 4/11

Appearance:

Personality: Hot headed but kind. On the battle field Derek is a ruthless fighter and he will not hesitate to follow any order given to him by a higher up. Even if it means ending a life. Outside of battle however, Derek is a kind fun loving individual with a great sense of humor.

Strengths: Derek is agile and dexterous. He is a quick thinker and is comparatively as smart as some of the top researchers in the military.

Weaknesses: Derek lacks physical strength due to his small frame. He also is easily angered and will act recklessly when mad.

WOP:

Alchemy: Derek can't preform transmutations without a circle. His dual blades(shown above) have a transmutation circle on each blade allowing Derek to preform his fire alchemy.

Partner/GF/BF: None at this moment in time

Sexuality: Straight
Accepted! :3

My character!

Name: Thea Grace Sweariley

Nickname (opt.): Thea

Alias (opt.): The Kindheart Alchemist

DOB: June 10

Appearance:
1_by_jukrzy-d7wvyhw.jpg

Personality: Thea, pertaining to her alias, is a very warm hearted person. She will care for anyone in need, even her enemies. She never seeks revenge but is easily hurt and can be extremely sensitive. She lets her emotions and feelings guide her and prefers not to see the realistic side of things. A healer, Thea does not usually use her alchemy for fighting or combat because of her soft heart. Thea only wishes to assist those that she loves and who have good motives, and though her enemies can have hearts of stone she will still try and rationalize with them instead of fight. Thea is a fantastic leader and knows how to make hard decisions for the better of the team, but she can often let her heart decide which can lead to the wrong choices. She is hardly ever mad, until someone offends or hurts someone she loves. Thea rarely engages in violence and will usually just scar people with her words ;)

Strengths: Strong legs, fast, kind, leader

Weaknesses: Weak upper body, not strong, sometimes too kind, lets emotions decide

WOP: Bow and arrow, drugging remedies

Alchemy: Thea makes herbal remedies with ingredients through transmutation circles. She spent a long time simply doing this for ill people until she decided to take a stand to protect the country through the military.

Partner/GF/BF: None, not really interested

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Users who are viewing this thread

Back