Fullmetal Alchemist: A New Age

AlexNos

Resident Asshole and Sorcerer

Rules

(Constantly Updated)

• Absolutely NO GodModding. You do this and I see it or find out in some other way, I WILL remove you. No re-do, no second chance.
  • We are all MATURE here, no? Violence and cursing is expected here. But don't intentionally offend anyone OOC (Out Of Character). If you are reported multiple times, you will be removed. We don't like OOC troublemakers here.
  • Feel free to kill NPC's, but don't kill PC's unless you've worked it out. Killing off people without their expressed permission = REMOVED.
  • I will give you a single warning if you have gone over a week without a post, for the story cannot continue without full participation, no? If you have not posted within three days of your warning, I will kill you off in a most gruesome fashion.
  • Literacy is a MUST. I expect both quality AND quantity, not either or. I have certain standards I expect from anyone and everyone in any and all of my RPs (including myself,) so I'm not singling anyone out for execution.
  • You'll get a few warnings if you continue to be ignorant and refuse to develop your roleplay style to the standard used here. After a certain number of warnings, you'll be asked to leave. Refusal = EXECUTION.
  • No unkillable's. This falls under GodModding, and you know the consequence for that.
  • Keep the technology in line with that of FMA's. It has been 150 years, so there have been some developments. But nothing too drastic.
  • No 'auto-ing.' This includes auto-moving, auto-fighting, and auto-harming. I will chain you up in the dungeon if you do so, because this falls under GodModding.
  • Basic RPN rules apply as well.
  • More shall be added when necessary.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back