• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic FTL: Faster Than Light

Deadkool

A Sad Remnant of a Forgotten Time
It's been six months since the USS Endurance destroyed the rebel flagship. Now, the Galactic Federation actually has a chance at winning the war. There is something unsettling however, in The Federation's most recent campaigns, twelve osprey class cruisers were destroyed, but not by a fleet. By a single ship. The Federation's best and brightest claim to have designs for a super-weapon that can destroy the vessel. But, we can't just send it, that would be too easy. Transmitting the data would give the Rebels ample opportunity to seize the design and modify their new flagship. It's up to you to deliver schematics to a research space station orbiting Kamfort 9. Things aren't that simple though, in an attempt of desperation, the rebels are systematically destroying FTL beacons, so you'll have to be quick. Good Luck and Godspeed

Note: FTL is a game available on PC and IOS, but you needn't (heheh needn't) know the lore to play the game.

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/ftl-faster-than-light-still-accepting.90413/

Hey I'd love to do this. FTL would probably be in my top 10 games, maybe even 5! So yeah I know the lore and what not :) Would you allow Crystal or Lanius?

Okay just wondering. I probably won't be either, I just wanted to know. I thought the Crystal might be OP but not too much. However, if someone wants to be a Lanius then I can see that causing problems such as how they suck up air in whatever room they were in. Either way I'm gonna work on my CS :)

That is if you're still accepting. Are you?

I am, currently I've accepted one. I'll be accepting three more, plus my character.

Cool :)

Done :)

Hey I was thinking maybe you should give people roles, like shields, weapons, engines, cameras, doors etc. Just a suggestion, just thought it would fit in considering it's FTL and all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back