• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 「 Fruits Basket 」School Role Play Page

Greekgeek1213

Arrow Ace Aro Ace
latest
  • "Sometimes, living can be hard, but only through being alive can we make each other laugh, cry, and be happy!"
    ~ Tohru.

Rules of Conduct:
    I. One-liners are prohibited.
    II. A minimum of two paragraphs. Occasionally, one paragraph will be acceptable.
    III. Keep OOC conversations in the OOC chatroom.
    IV. Tag everyone applicable in your posts.
    V. If you skipped rule #4, don't forget to utilize brackets in your comment.
    VI. Treat everyone with respect. No flaming, harassing, trolling, etc.
    VII. Keep OOC drama outside the RP.

Code by Rowlet

{Hi guys! This is where anyone who's characters go to the main high school can role play! (this can also include Aiko, if MidnightStar MidnightStar wishes). Once different events start to happen (ex: Golden Week, family meetings, etc.) there will be separate RP pages where everyone can reply to them, and the links to those will be put on here and on the OOC page!}

Last edited:
Makoto Sohma
Despite the start of a new term, the first Monday morning of the new semester was relatively boring for Makoto Sohma. He was sat behind the desk of the school library, with a selection of law books piled by his side. One was opened to roughly 3/4 through, detailing some basic information about criminal law and Makoto was mildly more absorbed by it than the property laws he'd been studying the previous semester. He'd never been overly interested in the Law degree he'd decided to take, but didn't regret the higher pay check it offered over his preferred career of artist.

Nibbling on the lid of his pen and running a hand through his black hair, he contemplated which key facts to note down before switching the colour of his pen and writing down most of the facts he'd just read. He lined some of the facts with small doodles which actively helped to improve his memory while occupying some of the boring hours he needed to fill. He'd much prefer to be back at the estate, eating lunch with Yukio or Shirayuki, than here.

Almost no one used the library on a Monday morning, as many people had their first class of the week - very very few had a free study period. He refused to admit that he was hopeful that Ai would have a free class this morning. She always managed to brighten his dull days within the library; it may be a part time job and a nice supply of money, but that didn't take away from the fact that his only real duty was stamping the book with a return date and occasionally returning books to their original places when the return trolley was looking full.

Mentions: Emi Nebulas Emi Nebulas

Kira Sohma

To say that Kira Sohma disliked school would be an understatement. "Ah geez! Back to this dump." he let out a low grunt and rest his hands on the back of his neck leisurely. The red-haired even bothered to wear his full uniform on which is a (for him) glaring contrast to the bad boy image he persistently tries to construct. The bag slinging on his back barely holds anything except a pen and some thin comics showing how dedicated he is in class. His mother would definitely be angry but as long as she doesn't know then he's good to go.

Since he still has a good amount of time before class starts, he ventured to his favorite place in Kaibara. It was a nice spot underneath a huge tree, offering a pleasant shade. He promptly sat down underneath the huge tree with a grin, "This is nice!" he leaned back before pulling a gum out of his pocket and popping it to his mouth. The next thing he did was to pull out the new comic he bought and started reading. It would be certainly wonderful if the school offers comic books instead of textbooks. If that were to happen then Kira would definitely come everyday...maybe even on weekends.

He let out a chuckle when he reached a strip where the the main character punched the villain right in the face. The red-haired felt relaxed amidst the morning breeze and the birds' chirps.

Haruka like always got up nice and early. She was the type to always be on time or super early. She got up, got dressed and went into the kitchen to make breakfast for her brother and dad. She always made extra in case Shuko stopped by. After she was done cooking she sat down to eat. Her father joined her. “Morning dad is Taro still asleep.” Her father kneeled down at the table. “Yep is your friend Shuko coming by this morning?” Haruka started scarfing down her food. “No idea but I have to get earlier then normal. Got new first years coming.” Once she was done she stood up and grabbed her bag and headed to the door. “If she comes by tell I already left and the her breakfast is in the kitchen.” And with that she was off to school.

While walking to school she came apon a forest area. She stopped for moment and looked around. A couple of times she came upon a beautiful horse. But she was never able to pet it. But it was enough to just to at it. “I wonder if it a boy or girl.” She thought out loud. She never told Shuko about it. Though she decided she might bring it up and see if she knew anything about it. Not seeing the horse she continued on her way to school. Once she got there she went straight to the student council room to prepare. Once she was done she headed to the front doors of the school waiting for any new students that had questions or needed help.
Gizaira Gizaira (mentioned) BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising (mentioned)
Open for interaction

45cc352ef3c66029f582d11466968d2f--community-service-a-well.jpg
Ai Fujito changed into her high school uniform and started to brush her milky white hair. Her crimson red eyes staring at the rusty and old mirror that is in her bedroom. She placed the hairbrush down, and put her glasses on.

"School... here I come," she mutters, scowling. She started to walk out her room, and down the steps.

"What do you mean it's my fault!?"

Ai stopped in her tracks. She paused to look at the floor.

"Everything is your fault, bitch!"

"Yuki, are you drunk!?"

"No! You're the one that's drunk, Misaki! You sold my watch!?"

"You wanted more beer! So I decided to buy you some with your money!"

"Watches aren't money!"

Ai took a deep breath, and started to walk again. She walked down the steps, with the sound of her parents shouting again. "I'm... leaving..." she whispered. As if they'd care, she glumly thought, yanking the door open and leaving the house for school.

She walked all the way to school, her posture straight and her facial expression impossible to read. She began to calmly read a book in her hands while walking to school. She's done this multiple times, so no one gives her skeptical glances anymore.

Ai arrived at the school's entrance, calmly looking at it, and bit her lip. I'd rather be at the library, she thought. She then took a deep breath, and frowned. She missed Makoto... her only possible friend... no... her only "family" that cares about her. She took a deep breath, and walked into the giant school. Ready or not, here I come, bitches.

Mentioned: GunsAndDips GunsAndDips || Interacting w/: Open for Interaction

Mikaze.Ai.full.1180395.jpg
Katsu narrowed his eyes as he walked out of the house to go to school. He ran a hand through his delicate blue hair as he walked along the busy streets of adults running to work. A few children running around and playing, and a few idiots who want to skip school. A few bums who just sit all day and smoke sit in their usual spot as Katsu scoffs. Pfft. Idiots.

He walked up to a woman who was smoking and pulled the cigarette out of her mouth. He then threw it on the ground. "Smoking is bad for your lungs." The woman scowled at him and walked away, leaving Katsu to shrug and walk off.

A few girls look at him, blushing. "That's Katsu!"

"He is soooo adorbs!"

"tAkE mY bAbIeS kAtSu~"

Katsu paused and turned around at the girls. Their eyes shimmering in delight.
"Get lost. Come back when you're a main character." (HAH. HAHA) A girl sighed. "Yeah.. but he's rude as fuck."

He then arrived at the school doors, inspecting it. Another year, huh?

He takes a step in, and another step in to start his new year.

Mentioned: None || Interacting W/: Open for Interaction

Last edited:
Screenshot_2017-07-13-10-27-58.png Screenshot_2017-07-13-10-31-35.png
Jenjo Sohma

Jenjo woke up a bit later than what he usually did. Then again he had been out running late at night. It had been hard for him to sleep, running always helped. He rolled over with a sigh, he didn't realize that there was another body next him. He sat up and yawned leaning back his hand landed on something funny feeling. He glanced over and Ruki's face was under his palm. He chuckled and poked her cheek, "Hey sleepy little cow it's time to wake up..."

He watched her roll over waving him away. He glared at her, " I know you probably had a nightmare of some sort but this is my room and bed." He said pushing her a bit, she just groaned not wanting to wake. "Oh...I see this is about school isn't it. You don't want to go." He heard a faint mumble but couldn't understand it, grabbing her shoulder he rolled her over. "You have to go...I'll be there with you." Ruki's brown eyes met his blue ones with a bit of fear.

Screenshot_2017-07-13-20-07-46.png Screenshot_2017-07-13-20-09-01.png
Ruki Sohma
She tried to ignore Jen's words, she didn't want to wake up. She didn't want to go to school, "B-but...what if I change...I can't change in front of everyone. I'll be a freak I am a freak but they don't know that yet...the whole school with think the Sohma's are freaks..." Jen just responded by pushing her off the bed with a Stern glare. "Food and then school, as I said I'll be there for you..." She sighed, "Fine..."

Getting up she went to her room and got clothes before heading for a shower. She then got dressed and went to see if anything was made for breakfast. Jen was making food and they ate quickly before heading out. Ruki hid behind Jen as they got to school and walked into the classroom. Jen ruffled her hair, "You'll be fine..." With that he turned and walked out of the room to go to his locker.​

Haruka was busy talking and helping some first years but soon noticed their attention had went somewhere else their faces were bright red and their eyes were practically turning into hearts. Haruka thought for a moment. “Let’s me guess.” She turned to see Katsu himself. “I should of known.” She tried in vain to get the girls attention again but it wasn’t working. She went up to Katsu. “Well looks like you just earned some new fan girls.” She refering to the girls behind her. She never really understood why girls were crazy about him. Yeah sure he was extremely good looking even she had admit that but he was the rudest person she had ever met. She doesn’t even understand how he can still be so dang popular. “Hey you mind talking to them? Showing them where their class is? I can’t seem to get their attention. Also while your at it you can help me. Welcome and direct the other students.” She crossed her arms waiting for response.
Emmi Emmi

Makoto Sohma
Makoto has read through, made notes on and reread three chapters of his law textbook when Ai had appeared. As her white hair poked through the door he grinned.

“Hey! Ai! How was your holidays?” He asked her, smiling widely from ear to ear. He strongly considered the few weeks between the new school year to be far too long, and had heavily missed the younger girl. He had always considered her to be family despite the lack of blood relations, and often became annoyed when he couldn’t hug her goodbye or wen she was upset.

Mentions: Emmi Emmi

45cc352ef3c66029f582d11466968d2f--community-service-a-well.jpg
The white haired female had entered the school library. The smell of fresh books and black ink immediately attacks her nose. She then noticed a certain boy with coal black hair and ebony black glasses and reading his textbook. “Hey! Ai! How was your holidays?” He asked her, smiling widely from ear to ear. Ai gave the male a poker face and waved. "Hello, Makoto. It was..." she paused for a long moment. "Fine," she fibbed, walking towards him and placing her book down. She then sat in a seat directly in front of him.

"How was yours?" she looked at the text book. "I see you've been studying." She looked up his face, showing no emotion. "That's good. You'll have a high G.P.A in no time."

She then opened her bright red book and started to read. Her book's been very worn out, since she had it since she was a kid. She's read it over fifty times. It's important to her. Plus, because of lack of money, it isn't very wise to spend the money she has left on books.

She always admired how kind Makoto is... and how many people love him. How all his cousins love each other.

"Must be nice," she said, softly. "Having a family that cares about you." She has never in her life told anyone, even Makoto, about her situation.

Mentioned: No One || Interacting w/: GunsAndDips GunsAndDips

Mikaze.Ai.full.1180395.jpg

Katsu noticed a certain girl that made him want to bolt right out the perimeter. She then obambulated towards him. “Well looks like you just earned some new fan girls.” She referred to the girls behind her. He never really understood why girls were crazy about him. Sure, Katsu is very hot, but he's so fucking rude. He always wants them to just shoo away. “Hey you mind talking to them? Showing them where their class is? I can’t seem to get their attention. Also while your at it you can help me. Welcome and direct the other students.” She crossed her arms waiting for response.

He looked at Haruka, then at the girls... then back at Haruka.
"You want me to go and show them where their class is?" He snickered. "It's their class. Not mine." He glanced over at the freshmen, who were blushing a deep crimson.

One of the girls looked at Katsu, and walked over to him. So did all the other girls.
That looks like a huge flock of birds, he thought, internally groaning. "What do you guys want?" he mumbled, his blue eyes looking at the girls. One of the girls asked, "P-please can you show me--us, I meant us--around?" she looked at him with huge, puppy dog eyes. He sighed. "I'm not getting away with this, am I?" he asked Haruka.

He groaned and nodded.
"Fine. Follow me," he mumbled, beckoning them to enter. One of the girls looked like she was about to faint when he glanced at her. "T-thank you so much, senpai!" they call, following him in.

Mentioned: No One || Interacting w/: animegirl20 animegirl20

Last edited:
Haruka when he questioned why he should show them where class was she raised one eyebrow and gave him a slightly irritated look. “Oh I don’t know maybe because they are new and don’t know way their way around. Also I’m technically your boss.” She said giving a sudden sweet smile.

She shook her head at his question at getting out of showing them around. As he began to walk away she started laughing to herself. “Oh yes thank you senpai!” She yelled out towards him. “I should use him more....hey I could use a attraion for our school events.” She wrote a note down on her clip bored. “He is going to hate me for this....to bad I don’t care. Now let’s see....ANYONE NEED ANY ASSISTANCE?” She yelled out.
Emmi Emmi

Kyo Ikeda
28b0d950a746bca4753848998248aa37.jpg
"I'm going to be so late!" Kyo yells angrily. He runs around trying to get ready for school as fast as he could. Kyo usually isn't one to sleep in but he had worked late at the super market in his area. He had came home exhausted by the long day and completely forgot to set his alarm. After he finishes getting dressed he bolts out of his room almost falling on his face. "Mom can you make me something to go, I woke up late." he says, his voice echoing through the empty house. Kyo sighs realizing his parents had already left for work. "I thought they would at least send me off to school." he mumbles. He shakes his head and continues his way to the bathroom to brush his hair and teeth. Once he was fully ready he grabs his backpack that he had packed the night before and heads out the door to school.

Thankfully Kyo was a fast runner and didn't live far from the school. He had gotten there so quick that he had ten minutes until class. He partially wanted to go ahead and go to class but then he remembered his growling stomach, so decided to make a quick stop at the cafeteria to see if they had anything. As he made his way there he caught sight at very familiar set of vibrant red hair. Kyo smirks making his way over to the tree where the red head sat reading one of his comic books.

"Your still reading those things ,Sohma?" Kyo says with a side smile. It had almost been a year since he had seen the red head and if he remembered correctly the two had gotten along really well once.

Interacting with: . D O V E . D O V E
Mentions: None

Kira Sohma

"Your'e still reading those things, Sohma?"

Kira quickly looked away from his comic book to the source of the voice which was none other than Kyo Ikeda. He let out a wide smile, "And you're addressing me by my surname again, Kyo." he emphasized the last part. He got up and slapped his shoulder playfully, "What? Did you forget my first name within just one year? That makes me sad!" the red-haired made a playful pout.

It's been almost a year since he last saw the younger man and they got along pretty nicely ever since Kira overheard him flirting to a girl. Kyo was so cheesy and Kira couldn't keep himself letting out a quiet (loud) snicker (laugh). They had a nice man-to-man talk and Kyo is one of the few people who's not angrily chasing after his tail. It was too bad that class drove them apart. The red-haired pushed his comic back to his bag, stretched his hands and heard his own stomach let out a low grumble. He chuckled, "Hey, hey, you can make it up to me by treating me a snack." he pointed at the cafeteria's direction gleefully.
Status: Hungry|| Interacting with: Kyo Ikeda || Mentions: MidnightStar MidnightStar

Makoto Sohma
Makoto watched Ai curiously, noticing how she was carrying the same worn red book in her arms, and was not surprised when she took a seat and started to read it again. She always read that book and it was slowly beginning to break apart. He never mentioned it, but resolved that this year, at some point, he'd come up with an excuse to buy her a book collection... perhaps one on the zodiac as he always seemed to subconsciously give gifts to do with the tale to those who weren't family.

He tilted his head at her comment about GPA, before laughing slightly and replying, "Yeah I hope so. I need to earn as much money as possible if I want to escape the family estate. I love them and all, but there a bit... well, annoying at times."

Mentions: Emmi Emmi

large.jpg
7225e5c9ffd34eeb40fa8cdb9515c8a0--white-sweaters-cozy-sweaters.jpg
shein-casual-women-sweatpants-for-women-loose-waist-pants-autumn-wear-striped-side-sweatpants-for-women-gray.jpg
Cxb9GdaVIAA_hew.jpg

Ai sighed and flopped down on her crisp white bed. The bed made a creaking sound, which made the white haired female cringe. She threw the school bag on the floor and just stared at the ceiling. The first day of school was yesterday, but she felt like it was the first day today.

She internally groaned, and got up, her clothes and hair a bit messy. She quickly got up, and changed into something that is more comfortable. Her clothing consisted of a white, oversized sweater and gray sweatpants. She tied her hair up in a messy bun and looked at herself in the mirror. If her eyes weren't crimson, then she would've looked like an ice princess. Maybe even Elsa from Frozen.

She sighed and quickly and quietly went down the steps. The wooden steps of her house creaks and cries in protest.

It's quiet.

Too quiet.

Ai cringed and pinched her nose. "What the hell is that smell!?" she knew what the smell was, but she tried very hard to deny it. They had beer again... she groaned, and walked out the house.

She paced along the cement sidewalk, looking around. Her eyes glanced around the streets and road, but they stopped at a familiar place. A familiar music place.

She quietly walked in the shop. A bunch of violins were placed on display, a few rosins, bows, keyboards, strings, etc. In the middle of it all, was a grand piano. She looked at the piano, emotionlessly.

"Oi! Ai! Welcome back!" A kind old man greeted her. His blue eyes twinkled as he walked towards her. "Do you need to buy anything?" Ai shook her head. "No, I don't need anything, Mr. Goodwell." Mr. Goodwell looked at her for a long moment, and said, "I haven't heard you play the violin in a long time. Mind playing a duet with me? For fun? Right here?"

Ai blinked. There was a long pause. She hesitated, but the offer was very juicy. She then finally nodded. Mr. Goodwell nodded and motioned her to grab a violin and walk over to the grand piano. She did as she was beckoned to, and then silently walked over to the piano.

Mr. Goodwell then smiled and opened the grand piano. Ai rosined the bow of the violin. People that were in the shop came forward, looking forward to their performance. "Do you know Song From A Secret Garden? Do you need the sheets?" Mr. Goodwell asked. Ai shook her head. "Yes, but I don't need the sheets." He nodded, and both of them started to play.

People started to gather inside the shop. Crowds of people who heard the song walked in, happily and amazed. They listened to the whole duet.

Mentioned: No One || Interacting w/: Open for Interaction

Users who are viewing this thread

Back